Stuff I found (Updated 5-22-05)

Discuss the content of the site's comparisons here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

RattleMan
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Stuff I found (Updated 5-22-05)

Post by RattleMan » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:51 am

EDIT: New stuff!

<newstuff>
One thing I noticed while watching the dub again...in the episode "Talk Radio", right after "Serena" balances the pen on her nose while thinking of what to write, it cuts to a shot of Luna on the bed talking to her ("Serena, you're never going to get anything done at this rate"). BUT, this shot is the initial meeting shot from Episode 1, in which Luna has just finished putting her paws on Usagi's forehead and has come back down. If you view in slo-mo, you can see ONE frame of Luna jumping up, which confirms it's from Episode 1. This also happens to be a spot where the dub cut out a bit of the original (this is the cut out part: "(10 seconds) After Usagi can't think of what to write to Midnight Zero, she sighs and lays down on her paper.")

Also...in the episode "So You Wanna Be a Superstar" when Sailor Moon does what she calls "Moon Tiara Vaporize", the scene where the tiara is going for it and flipping a bit is reversed...I think

In the episode "Computer School Blues", when Ami transforms into Sailor Mercury, if you go slo-mo, you can see that there's four frames of Ami's boobs that were not cut or censored =D

In the episode "Time Bomb", when Mercury and Moon barge in on the youma after breaking down the door with Moon Tiara Magic, the youma says "Welcome back". How does the youma know that they've been there before?

Also in the episode Time Bomb, on the bus you can see one frame of the old woman moving to choke the bus driver. In the same episode, Ami's henshin is "clean" (no four-frame boobie shots)</newstuff>

Will be updated as I feel the need to.

In SMSS Ep 141, near the end of the episode, after Artemis says "There's nothing but miniskirts in this show" and Ami says "They're great" and then Luna says "What's that" (in the Jap version), is it my DVD or even when Luna's lips move, there is no Luna's voice in the English track? O_o
Last edited by RattleMan on Sun May 22, 2005 2:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
[Rattle's Web Spot]
[Sonic X Uncensored]

Most Frequested Places:
[SMU] [Sonic-CulT] [Sonic Classic] [SoaH]
[SWS2B] [Zophar's] [DaizenshuuEX]
[My LiveJournal]

~ RattleMan's SMU Signature ~
~ April 10th, 2005 ~

AnimeGuru0
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by AnimeGuru0 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:59 am

Erh, that's a rather (not even rather, that's a VERY) insignificant change.

I posted in the comparisons that i wouldn't be listing all the script changes unless they were major cause to do so would be near IMPOSSIBLE. Only major script changes, censorships, and cuts will be listed.

TBA

RattleMan
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by RattleMan » Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:14 pm

Sorry, it just stuck me as odd =P
[Rattle's Web Spot]
[Sonic X Uncensored]

Most Frequested Places:
[SMU] [Sonic-CulT] [Sonic Classic] [SoaH]
[SWS2B] [Zophar's] [DaizenshuuEX]
[My LiveJournal]