El Chupacabra

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

El Chupacabra

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:57 am

I saw a documentary on this thing last night and I just wanted to ask you all what you think about this and other such creatures.

Personally I am totally willing to believe there are lots of odd animals out there science has yet to identify.

As for this particular one I don't know. Clearly something is killing those animals in rather grotesque ways, and it looks more and more unlikely (at least to me) that humans are doing it.

I doubt it's an alien or anything supernatural. There are plenty of animals we know of that feed on blood. Personally I think with the Chupacabra it's most likely either some animal we haven't clearly identified, possibly a newer mutation of something, or that it's some animal we do know about feeding in a way we just didn't realize that they did.

There are way too many cases, going to far back in history, to dismiss them all as hoaxes.

Comments anyone?
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Chupacabras scare me. My parents told me stories about them when I was little and I have seen Spanish TV shows talk about them. I think they might be real, as if they're aliens I don't think so. I hear that scientists have only discovered about 5%(less or more, I don't remember the exact percentage) of the world's species and we still have a lot more to discover. So I do think there is a possibility of Chupacabras existing.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Actually, out of any "monster (Abdominal snowman, Satsquatch, moth man, etc.) the Chupacabra may be real. Supposedly a cop in TX found one while driving, filmed it while following until it dissappeared in the brush back in July or August this past summer.

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm

It's my policy never to completely dismiss anything as "impossible" be it aliens, bigfoot, Nessie, or El Chupacabra. El Chupacabra does seem more likely than some of the others though. The only one I would consider more likely is aliens (the universe is so unfathomably big that we simply cannot be the only ones here).
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)