What was the rudest thing anyone has done to you?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

sailor_moon_R
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailor_moon_R » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:14 pm

Once in Gym class, this guy pushed me out of the way to get the ball. We were playing ball hockey. When I fell, I REALLY hurt my head, and th guy who pushed me showed NO sympathy whatsoever. :evil:

silsmile
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by silsmile » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:22 pm

Some dude walked up to me during study hall today and said I was a witch because I had red hair.

o______0

Hobbes
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Hobbes » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:06 pm

In high school, my friends and I went into a store and just looked around. The cashier watched us the entire time and I know she did because we were the only people in the store.

The other incident is worse. I attend UNC-Chapel Hill, but I have a few friends at NC State. Two of my friends that go to the same college I do went over to see them (we all graduated from the same high school) after the football game that day. We were dressed in our Carolina blue (school spirit, right?) and as we toured the campus, people pointed and said generally nasty things. Not to mention very drunk people flipped us off in the car and that a person in my friend's dorm said hello to one of my friend's from Carolina, but completely ignored me and my other friend. I think it's because we were minorites, but you never know.
I AM YOUR LOVE-LOVE GODDESS B[BLEEP]ES!
-Aino Minako from Suburban Senshi

"Would I rather be feared or loved? Uh, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
-Michael Scott, The Office

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:51 pm

The other day, I was at work, cutting open a box with a Stanley knife. And I was having a little bit of trouble (we're told not to cut right down the opening flaps, as it can damage the product. But the client put a big label in the middle). So, two co-workers decide to butt in and tell me how to do it. Despite the fact that usage of a stanley knife isone of the first things you learn, and that I've been doing the same job for almost two years (and usage of a Stanley knife is a requirement). One workmate then commented that he had never seen me look so angry. And he, being one of the smarter people there (and having picked up a few quotes from Idiocracy), knows how bad the people there (including myself) can get. And that has included a girl who has claimed to express sexual interest in everyone, as well as relentlessly asking repetitive questions about Harry Potter.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:46 pm

when some ass-hole practically ran me off the road :evil:
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:26 pm

During Red Ribbon Week this year (which was what, 2 weeks ago?), my school had an assembly about drinking and driving. It was THE most moving assembly I had ever been to, and I was among the many who cried. After the assembly at my next class, some people and I were discussing the assembly, and I said "Ok, who DIDN'T cry?" A girl a few seats away from me turned and said "I didn't" and immdiantly launched into a rant about how she was listening and learning from the speaker's story instead of being wussy and crying and not listening to what he was saying and blah blah blah. I was just like, "O_O He told an emotional story that touched me so deeply that I cried and that makes me somehow stupider than you?!" She just kept going on and on, so I ignored her. It was ridiculus.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:24 pm

I was 11 and my cousin in front of other people said that I wasn't feminine enough...I was really pissed at the time, and when I think about I still get pissed but at the same I don't let that witch get away with it.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:21 pm

I graduated highschool in '05 and told a guy I loved how I felt since we were probably never going to see each other again. Last June I sent him a message on his birthday over facebook and he added me as a friend and asked how I was doing. I told him how I was and asked how he was and never got an answer back. He kept ignoring a few other messages I sent. I found out that he was also ignoring some of his close friends so I didn't take it personally and figured he was being a bastard to everyone. Last December his best friend was having a Christmas party at her house and invited me. I knew he was going to be there and wanted to get him a gift, but thought an actual present wouldn't be appropriate so I did a painting (took me a week to do) and printed it onto a card. At the Christmas party he acted nice to me, asked me how I was doing complemented my clothes and some artwork I had on my cellphone, told me how talened I was BLAH BLAH the fuck BLAH and acted like we were still back in highschool when I never said anything. End of the night he hugs me and says bye, I give him his card and he thanks me (he hadn't opened it yet).

And that's the last I heard from him. He never spoke to me again or thanked me for the painting. And people wonder why I have anger issues.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Two years ago a girl I hardly even knew, but would sometimes talk to her on occasion accused me of calling her a not so nice name at lunch. After lunch she yells in my face " Dont you ever call me a **** again!", embarrases me in front my whole class and teacher and completely ruins my day. What really bothers me is that I was always pleasent to her and never mean to her.

Umino
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Umino » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Being a cashier sucks, especially when you're working on a military base. Because everyone treats you like shit, and you have to put up with it. I have two infamous incidents.

One time this dude comes in, and doesn't have the change differences for his meal. So what does he do? HE TAKES MONEY FROM MY TIP JAR. Not only that, but he gave me fuckin' pennies. So I look at him and say:

"You're... really gonna give me pennies out of my tip jar?"
"Yeah, is that a problem?"
"Well, now I got to count pennies. And there were in my tip jar"
"OH WELL"

I hate it when customers do this. I barely get tips as it is, but when they TAKE my tips, that's what bothers me. Seriously, how much of a dick can you be?

Then I had another incident recently. This woman came in, ordered her food, everything was cool. Then I give the woman her order, and she goes:

"You over charged me"
"Let me see please"

So she shows me the reciept, and shows were she was charged an extra 3 dollars. The extra charge was for her large drinks. So I try to explain it her, and she keeps cutting me off. Then she gets loud, saying she doesn't understand. And I go "Please miss, I'm trying to explain".

That's when she flipped her SHIT. She started getting all defensive.

"WHAT? YOU'RE GONNA TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!"
"Miss, please I'm just trying too--"
"YOU'RE GETTING UGLY. YOU LOOK REAL UGLY RIGHT NOW."
"Excuse me?!"
"LISTEN. YOUR VOICE IS UGLY. YOU'RE REAL UGLY RIGHT NOW."

So then she asks to speak to my manager, who isn't here. I try to call him, while my cook and my co-worker try to talk to the woman. Of course, THEY didn't know how to explain it. So I finally explained it to the woman, who wasn't even listening. She was rolling her eyes, and saying "I don't even want to deal with him. Ain't his voice ugly?". So then I explain it to the cook, she tells the woman, and the woman is okay but goes "I just don't want to talk to him!".

So then I go (calmly):

"Miss. I don't care how upset you are, you have no right to talk to me like that. You're being inappropriate."

She looked at me shocked, and walked off in a huff. I really had to bite my tongue on that one, I mean seriously "inappropriate"? She's lucky I need this job, I would've cursed her out.

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Forget the earlier post on this topic I made. Today I have never felt so disrespected or have felt as angry as I did earlier today.
Ok, so here it goes:
I am involved with a program at my school/ county called "Academy". What this is is that public high schools in my county bus students out to other high schools in the county to take career/ pre college level course at a high school level(If the high school doesnt offer the course). I take dance class at another highschool while taking my core subjects at my base school.
So today in dance class, me an my classmates were asked to put up fliers around the school to advertise are upcoming show. No big deal, not what we wanted to spend are class time doing, but something we would have to do sooner or later.
About half way through taping, the school's administrator/security gaurd walks through the hallway and shouts "Tape all 4 corners ladies!" walks passed us and TEARS about every single flier of the wall that we taped. We could've easily retaped the fliers, she didnt have to tear them all down. My friend and i go back again and tape more fliers up and this woman sees us again and shouts across the hallway at us "Did you tell Mimi that I took the fliers from you?"First of all, whose Mimi? and Secondly, why are you talking to s like we r a bunch of animals? we werent doing anything wrong so why was she picking on us? And the last thing that she know is that she threw a bunch of the school's money by ripping the fliers down, each copy cost about 25cent which can really add up.