Homosexuality

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Someone remind me not to eat at Mcdonald's again. http://www.365gay.com/news/mcdonalds-ca ... p-demands/
(New York City) The American Family Association is calling off a boycott of McDonald’s after the fast-food giant agreed to end its support for the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. In addition, a company employee appointed to the chamber’s board of directors has resigned. McDonald’s incurred the wrath of the AFA after it made a $20,000 donation to the chamber, and Richard Ellis, who until last month was vice president of communications for the chain, was named to the chamber’s board of directors.

The company at first resisted AFA’s demands that it sever ties with the chamber. In a July response to the conservative group that fights LGBT issues nationwide, McDonald’s Global Chief Diversity Officer Pat Harris said: "We have a well-established and proud heritage of associating with individuals and organizations that share our belief that every person has the right to live and work in their community free of discrimination." But now in an e-mailed memo to franchise holders, the company said it has dropped ties with the chamber.
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 pm

Cardcaptor Takato wrote:Someone remind me not to eat at Mcdonald's again. http://www.365gay.com/news/mcdonalds-ca ... p-demands/
I always thought that the cold, over processed, cardboard byproduct they call "food" was good enough reason to avoid them.

But this works too.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.