Scary/Strange/funny things people have said!

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Locked
User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Scary/Strange/funny things people have said!

Post by yoshmaster5 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:32 pm

As the topic says, say things you've heard or have been told.

We could all use some laughs.

My sister told me these.

Her band teacher was getting fustrated because of something, and said... "I want you all to GET IT ON!" everyone started laughing, and the assistant told the teacher what exactly he had just said.

She also told me that one person was bragging about how he made out with his cousin. That's just plain scary.
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Guest

Re: Scary/Strange/funny things people have said!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:17 pm

yoshmaster5 wrote:As the topic says, say things you've heard or have been told.

We could all use some laughs.

My sister told me these.

Her band teacher was getting fustrated because of something, and said... "I want you all to GET IT ON!" everyone started laughing, and the assistant told the teacher what exactly he had just said.

She also told me that one person was bragging about how he made out with his cousin. That's just plain scary.
Yeah, I have alot of those "strange and scary" things people say... but most peopel probably wouldn't want to read it :oops: I do remember when I was at a old friends house, and she was kisiing me while I was sleeping, and when i woke up and asked why she did that, she asked if I wanted to have sex with her :oops: ::Puts hand behind head:: You probably dont want to hear the rest

User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Re: Scary/Strange/funny things people have said!

Post by yoshmaster5 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:22 pm

Darksenshi51 wrote:
yoshmaster5 wrote:As the topic says, say things you've heard or have been told.

We could all use some laughs.

My sister told me these.

Her band teacher was getting fustrated because of something, and said... "I want you all to GET IT ON!" everyone started laughing, and the assistant told the teacher what exactly he had just said.

She also told me that one person was bragging about how he made out with his cousin. That's just plain scary.
Yeah, I have alot of those "strange and scary" things people say... but most peopel probably wouldn't want to read it :oops: I do remember when I was at a old friends house, and she was kisiing me while I was sleeping, and when i woke up and asked why she did that, she asked if I wanted to have sex with her :oops: ::Puts hand behind head:: You probably dont want to hear the rest
:shock:

okay... that girl is scary...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

User avatar
Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:25 pm

Post by Jeff » Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:11 am

....... *ignores immaturity*.....

Anyway, one time I was in downtown Holyoke (read: Crackton), Massachusetts, when I saw this lady running around looking really worried. She came up to a couple near me and was asking them where her baby was. I was sort of like O.o... Then from inside a store window I saw her cradling a taco (yes, a taco) in her arms. When I came outside she was rocking it, but then she dropped it. Then she started crying. It was odd.... kind of sad too, as she was obviously mentally ill. Unless she really loved that taco. I mean, the lettuce.

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:26 am

Jeff wrote:....... *ignores immaturity*.....

Anyway, one time I was in downtown Holyoke (read: Crackton), Massachusetts, when I saw this lady running around looking really worried. She came up to a couple near me and was asking them where her baby was. I was sort of like O.o... Then from inside a store window I saw her cradling a taco (yes, a taco) in her arms. When I came outside she was rocking it, but then she dropped it. Then she started crying. It was odd.... kind of sad too, as she was obviously mentally ill. Unless she really loved that taco. I mean, the lettuce.
LMAO I"m sorry to laugh, but this reminds me of a story....
We were in Boston's China Town one winter, and it was like a week after Christmas...and we were in this not-so-good part, and this black guy is carrying out a slice of pizza, and he drops it, and starts yelling at this guy for bumping into him. Then, he looks at us and goes "DID YOU SEE THAT?! HE DROPPED A HOMELESS MAN'S PIZZA ON CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!"
We just turned and hurried outo f there, and just cracked up.
Then, we were in the T station, and I heard this lovely, lovely guitar music from a musician. We were enjoying it, until we heard the lyrics: "Ain't got no food...Ain't got no money....OOOH YEAH, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE..DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!"

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 567
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:52 pm
Location: Seattle, rain capitol of WA
Contact:

Post by DreamEmpress » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:14 am

hmmmmm.....*thinking about things I've heard*

I want a good laugh about stupid things people say, I watch Divorce Court.

Anyway...This was told to me by several people at my Institute Classes. Our Institute Instructor and his receptionist tend to pull pranks. So one night she and her son moved everything from his office into the gym. (the gym is just across the hall) From various reports, I heard that he was having to answer his phone and have meetings in there all day until he was able to move it all back to his office that night. I asked him about it and all he said was "what has that naughty woman been telling you people?" Yet he didn't deny the prank ever happened. I'm guessing stuff like that still goes on.

Now from my personal experience...Stupid Things Tina Has Said. This is majorly embarrassing moment in my life, but it's also funny. When I was 19, I saw a really cute guy in my congregation one sunday and after Sacrement Meeting I went up to him and shook his hand. "Hi I'm Tina, Primary Secretary, currently single..really nice to meet you." He said hi and introduced his lovely wife. I smiled politely shook her hand and felt like a complete idiot. A mistake I haven't ever repeated. Why don't cute guys ever wear an "I'm married; single; engaged" sign on their back. Check one. Anyway...gotta love the things you do when your younger. This is still something I laugh about because it's funny, even to me.

User avatar
Sailor X
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:04 am
Location: The place where it shines...

Post by Sailor X » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:04 pm

Oops. WHat I put here can now be found here. :arrow: http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=345
Last edited by Sailor X on Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That avatar is a self portrait. Really. Really. No matter how much it looks like D'Angelo, that's me. .... Oh, just shut up.

"Man, I am like obsessed with this show...could anyone have made a worse tv program if they set out to? The best part is, it was my grandma's FAVORITE show. We put her in a home shortly after she made that comment."
Jump the Shark comment on "Small Wonder"

User avatar
Anthy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: Indiana

Post by Anthy » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:41 pm

Sailor X, that defeats the purpose of the thread. It isn't "Funny Quotes from TV."


Once in middle school, my friends and I were on the bus coming back from a field trip. Since Laura lost her favorite lunch snack, Sarah gave her hers. I was spacing out, and wondered what was going on. Laura innocuously explained, "I lost my Ding-Dong, so Sarah gave me her Ho-Ho."

Being the immature little 7th-graders we were, we found that completely hilarious.


At ACen 2K3, there was a booth selling doujinshi. The vendor was standing on his chair, screaming "YAOIIIII!!! FLAMING hot YAOI!!!!" Of course I bought some. ^^
Princess AIcon by livejournal user equivalency

User avatar
Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 586
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: In the trees

Post by Dinozore » Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:28 pm

O.o at Anthy

I'm sure you've all heard me mention "you can blow up the world if you got enough monkeys" before. I actually heard somebody say that, and loved it so much I wrote it down and have used it sporadically ever since...
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

Guest

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:20 pm

Anthy wrote:Sailor X, that defeats the purpose of the thread. It isn't "Funny Quotes from TV."


Once in middle school, my friends and I were on the bus coming back from a field trip. Since Laura lost her favorite lunch snack, Sarah gave her hers. I was spacing out, and wondered what was going on. Laura innocuously explained, "I lost my Ding-Dong, so Sarah gave me her Ho-Ho."

Being the immature little 7th-graders we were, we found that completely hilarious.


At ACen 2K3, there was a booth selling doujinshi. The vendor was standing on his chair, screaming "YAOIIIII!!! FLAMING hot YAOI!!!!" Of course I bought some. ^^
O_o LMAO though on both!

User avatar
Drukqs
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:52 am
Location: None of your goddamn business :D

Post by Drukqs » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:02 am

"If you want to get food poisining, eat a whole bottle of rotten Tobasco Sauce"- My Friend (NAME AND ADDRESS WITHELD)
"Cool, do I get a gun?"- Butthead "Beavis and Butthead do America."

User avatar
ParaKiss_Groupie
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1141
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:08 am
Location: University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill
Contact:

Post by ParaKiss_Groupie » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:15 pm

Well, I have too many of these to list, so I'll only list my absolute favorite ones.

One of them is my current sig. I was driving home from school today, and I saw a truck for the Batesville Casket Company. Written on the back was "Please Drive Safely." I almost died laughing. It was just too ironic.

Years ago, back when my little brother was around 7 years old, my family and I went to the Olive Garden for dinner. While there, my brother spent the entire time yelling "Ricola! Riiiiiiiicola!!!!" at the waiter. Finally, the waiter walked up to us to ask about dessert, and my brother looks at him and says, "I had to poopy this morning, and it was *spreads arms out* this big!" We tipped this waiter around $10 for that experience.
"I loved you. I was a pentapod monster, but I love you. I was despicable and brutal and turpid, mais je t'aimais, je t'aimais. And there were times when I knew how you felt, and it was hell to know it. My Lolita girl, brave Dolly Schuller."
--Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:46 pm

ParaKiss_Groupie wrote:
Years ago, back when my little brother was around 7 years old, my family and I went to the Olive Garden for dinner. While there, my brother spent the entire time yelling "Ricola! Riiiiiiiicola!!!!" at the waiter. Finally, the waiter walked up to us to ask about dessert, and my brother looks at him and says, "I had to poopy this morning, and it was *spreads arms out* this big!" We tipped this waiter around $10 for that experience.
LMAO oh god, i'm sorry but that just cracked me up.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Em
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:56 am
Location: England baby!

Post by Em » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:40 pm

This one is from one of the girls in the class I'm working with right now. It was at the Christmas Party wiht the Recpetion ( Kidnergander's I think)

Santa wlaks thought door girls walks up to him
Girl: How do you get down the chimmly?
Santa: I make them big with magic. ( boy points got he'll stillget stuck)
Girl: But I don't have a chimmly
Santa: I walk thought the window
Girl: How?
Santa: With magaic
Girl: Yeah but how?
Santa I can't tell you all of my serects.
The Doctor: What''''s the use of a good quotation if you can''''t change it?

[referring back to Ace''''s earlier, rather transparent denial of packing Nitro-9]
The Seventh Doctor: Ace, give me some of that Nitro-9 you''''re not carrying.

The Seventh Doctor: [the Doctor is knelt coughing on the ground having blown up a Dalek with some nitro-9 explosive. The fuse had a shorter time on it than Ace told him] Ace! You said ten seconds.
Ace: Nobody''''s perfect Professor

"He seriously looks like a hot chocolate pimp"- peachvampiress on Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.


Helping mate find her way out of college wiht other mate due to the fact she didn't have contact len's in
"He was cute"
"That was a women"
"Really?"
"Yes"

User avatar
peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: B.C. Canada
Contact:

Post by peachvampiress » Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:36 am

n/a

User avatar
Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Earth

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Sun May 11, 2008 9:40 am

Topic bump.

When I was in high school I overheard a boy in my form shout "There's a pube in my mouth" it cracked me up XD
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 am

Wow, this is an old topic. XD

Anyway, I have a new one.

I'm in band, and we have a student teacher on the podium. We start tuning, and he starts talking to us.
"Now, when I was in high school, I didn't know how to tune well, and I think a number of you are probably in my situation. But, after I got in college, I learned a simple rule."

This, I am not kidding, is what he said.

"When in doubt, pull out."

The entire room starts cracking up, the teacher is confused for a few seconds, realizes what he said, and turns beet red.

That was a very unproductive day, but.. XD XD XD
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

User avatar
the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Guard Room
Contact:

Post by the*blue*girl » Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm

yoshmaster5- Band teachers just rock =D
Our band teacher is very obviously gay. My friend's boyfriend had just gotten his senior portrait and was giving one to the band teacher. He looked really good in his picture, and I mean REALLY good. Our teacher was like, "It's good thing you're taken... wink wink". Yeah, he said wink wink. It was amaaazing.

Another story- my history teacher was doing a review session about Europe. He was drawing on the board, and he's like "Ok, here's Europe *very lamely draws some circles* and here's Italy *draws a tube thingy*" Everyone was like *giggle* and he was like, "What?" Then he looked at his drawing and was like, "Oh, sorry, I forgot that to high schoolers EVERYTHING is sexual. My bad."

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.



User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Tue May 13, 2008 5:18 pm

the*blue*girl wrote:
Another story- my history teacher was doing a review session about Europe. He was drawing on the board, and he's like "Ok, here's Europe *very lamely draws some circles* and here's Italy *draws a tube thingy*" Everyone was like *giggle* and he was like, "What?" Then he looked at his drawing and was like, "Oh, sorry, I forgot that to high schoolers EVERYTHING is sexual. My bad."
Your teacher does have a point there, HSers do think everything is sexual.

Last year in my speech class, one girl asked our teacher how he met his wife. He talks about how he met his wife at some dance thing and then he says something like "I met her on the corner of *street* and *street*" and all of us start laughing and then he's like Oh no, oh no it's not what it sounds like.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Earth

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Wed May 21, 2008 7:10 am

My mum was on ebay once and my sister came over and said "Who would want a poster of wooden women?"

It was actually wonder woman lol.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

Locked