Characters in shows you can't stand

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:53 pm

Alexclow345 wrote:I posted somebody from Celebrity Fit Club. I don't want them to see that I am bashing on them if they accidently stumble on this forum.
I would highly doubt that somebody from Celebrity Fit Club would be visiting the sailor moon uncensored forums. But I digress..

either way, I didn't see you post that, so sorry for the confusion.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Alexclow345 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 pm

I'm sorry, it was my bad that I posted that.

And there maybe a chance,,
Never Mind XD
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

Still don''t know why this sig sucks. And I''ve been spelling sailor wrong for 2 years. Huh.
NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more Jupiter!

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:32 pm

nearly all the characters from Passions the Soap opera but my three most hated characters are:

Gwen, Theresa, and Ethan

I'm so sick of their melodrama.

Gwen: I can't stand this self righteous poor excuse for a character. She does the worst thing to Theresa and her family and never gets caught!!! every one on the show thinks she is this poor victim of Theresa and thinks she her shit doesn't stink, when she does things that just as bad, and often worse than her so-called nemesis Theresa, and When she is caught doing something she always gets out of it unscathed and all the characters on the show excuse her actions or twist it around that Theresa was really at fault! What bothers me about Gwen she is set up as the girl the audience is supposed to root for and side with against Theresa, the so-called antagonist in all of this. But Gwen and her mother always lie and make up stories of things Theresa has done to get her in trouble. It;s like they can't fight her unless they lie and scheme about her to put her in situations she isn't responsible for. And they constantly use the fact that they are richer and more influential than Theresa to make her suffer. Gwen never looks at her own actions to see how bad things might have been her own fault and always blames Theresa even when Ethan is the one that is really to blame--or her self. I'm sorry but she acts like sweet as sugar when around others but is nasty and vindictive when alone with Theresa and her family. I'm sorry but I hate characters that are portrayed as poor innocent little victims when they are actually mean, manipulative, vindictive bitches.

Theresa: oh Lord please tell me there aren't actual women like Theresa in the world. This girl is her own worst enemy and screws her self when she doesn't listen to those around her who are trying to help her when the Gwen and her mother are tormenting her, and things looks worse for her self by acting stupid. She is pathetic she pines over a man who treats her like crap and sides with her enemies and she still goes after him trying to convince him she is the one he loves. No one is more important than Ethan, even though this man has put her through hell with his mind games and playing both sides of the fence between her and Gwen, she still goes after him. She puts him above her own welfare and sometimes even the welfare of her family. Like Gwen she is another one who over looks Ethan's crimes and only focuses on Gwen and go at each other. Every time she gets her self in trouble she cries her eyes out and wonders why bad thing happen to her. Well it's because you keep trying to land a man who treats you like shit you stupid bitch!

Ethan: he is the cause of the big conflict between Gwen and Theresa. And he has screwed these two over both by playing them off each other and going back and forth between the. He is set up as this upstanding guy with great morals but he is worse than Alister him self (the big villain in the show) and has no back bone when standing up to ether of these women. He used to be a power rich guy who women used to trip over them selves to be with, now that he is poor he only has stupid Gwen and Theresa fighting over him and he keeps them going at it for ever and feeds both their hatred for each other. he acts like he is distressed with the rivalry but clearly he is flattered because it feeds his ego. He done unspeakable thing to both of them. he cheated on Gwen with countless women before he even met Theresa (many fans forget this), he helped Gwen steal Theresa's children though the legal system and refused to let her see them. I hate the most of all of the three of them.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:39 pm

Live Action

I hate to say this but Xena from Xena Warrior Princess in later season in show I started to not like. I love Xena and the first three seasons where great and she was just awesome her self. Then later on I was starting to be bothered by her morals. Xena was supposed to be about redemption for the evil things she did in her past, but some where around season five (or four) she seemed to do pretty questionable things to doing out right evil things, and it was not questioned or called on, and started thinking, where is the redemption here? It's like when Gabby turned all warrior and started thinking and acting more like one Xena became harder too.

cartoons

Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures. As far as kid co-stars go that come off as just annoying and obnoxious rather than spunky, precocious, Jade is up there with Scrappy Doo and Chibi Usa from Sailor Moon. She is supposed to nine but she has all the smarts and resources of secret agent that rival the top agent at section thirteen.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 pm

The Tibble Twins from Arthur-Honestly these children are like sons of the devil. They annoy the heck out of me and I think they annoy me more than D.W. It seems as if they destroy everything in their path, the most annoying episode was when they thought they were these space heroes and actually dressed up like them to school and even hurt D.W. in the end. They remind me of my cousins (they're not twins though, one is 16 and the other is 12). When I'm one of them at one time it's fine, but if they're both together it's a living hell. They're just like the Tibbles.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

demoneyeskyo87
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by demoneyeskyo87 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:54 am

C.C Babcock from The Nanny. She's just plain cold to the core(especially that one episode where she told the Sheffield children that Fran is just being paid to take care and love the children, something that Gracie was upset about), and I'm always glad when Niles makes a wisecrack about her.

Libby Chessler from Sabrina, The Teenage Witch. All the time you always see her strut her arrogance that just makes you want to fling dog poo-poo at her(and I hate her Valley Girl voice).

Brad Alcerro from Sabrina, The Teenage Witch. I find the Witchhunting arc of the Sabrina series to be a bit stupid. Ohh have a jerk of a guy who doesn't like Sabrina because he suspects that something is up with her(of course she's a witch and he has this Witchhunter's gene). I'm glad the writers decided to write him off though.
Last edited by demoneyeskyo87 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

HighC
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by HighC » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Passions55 wrote:

cartoons

Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures. As far as kid co-stars go that come off as just annoying and obnoxious rather than spunky, precocious, Jade is up there with Scrappy Doo and Chibi Usa from Sailor Moon. She is supposed to nine but she has all the smarts and resources of secret agent that rival the top agent at section thirteen.

Yeah but it was a KidWb cartoon and they tend to demand their shows to have a kid character to play a major role in the show to "relate to the kids." Batman Beyond was created because Kidswb wanted a teenage Batman.

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:56 am

I dont know if anyone here watches NCIS but I had a character I hated.

Director Sheppard namely. I hated her from the start, I always hate when they introduce the annoying new boss who is going to "shake down" the operation. It's been done to death and it's annoying.

[spoiler]I was so happy when she died. I like the new director much better so far though I cant remember his name[/spoiler]
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:38 am

Maya from Heroes-Wow she and her twin brother Miguel were unnecessary characters. [spoiler]I didn't like how she was like OOOOH GABRIEL! in the second season, even though he killed her effing brother!!! And in this season she screws Mohinder randomly and she's so one-sided. I'm glad she hasn't appeared in the last few episodes. I honestly hope she doesn't even come back.[/spoiler]
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:29 am

demoneyeskyo87 wrote:C.C Babcock from The Nanny. She's just plain cold to the core(especially that one episode where she told the Sheffield children that Fran is just being paid to take care and love the children, something that Gracie was upset about), and I'm always glad when Niles makes a wisecrack about her.

Libby Chessler from Sabrina, The Teenage Witch. All the time you always see her strut her arrogance that just makes you want to fling dog poo-poo at her(and I hate her Valley Girl voice).
Ummmmm.....given that these two were written in as bitches, I'd say that was kinda the point.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

laffinizluv
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by laffinizluv » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:14 pm

I've got a few...

Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. I know she's the main character and all but her constant insecurities and mommy-issues just gets old after awhile. That and she's stupid, how can you turn down McDreamy so many times? He's hot AND he's a doctor...

Crystal from Roseanne. Kind of an old show but still, she's just whiny and annoying... thank God she disappears later on down the line in the show.

Aeka from Tenchi Muyo. Her importance in the story makes sense and I'm like 99% sure she would be the one to end up with Tenchi but she's still an annoying bitch and whines way too much...

wink568
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by wink568 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 am

Almost every character from The Secret Life of an American Teenager.

I'm not going to go name by name, because I could take for ever. It's just such an inaccurate protrayal of teenagers, and makes them all seem so fake and, for lack of a better word, stupid. I've been ot of hiugh school for five years, so maybe things really have changed that much, but I seriously doubt it. Actually, every character in that show just says the dumbest things. They're all lazy, and the pregnant one blatantly refuses to get a job. The mom thinks she can just up and become an architect; the little sister threw in egg on the floor because the pregnant sister wanted to adopt the baby. Seriously? An egg?

Anyway, I can't stop watching it either, which is worse. I guess it's a show I love to hate.

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm

wink568 wrote:Almost every character from The Secret Life of an American Teenager.

I'm not going to go name by name, because I could take for ever. It's just such an inaccurate protrayal of teenagers, and makes them all seem so fake and, for lack of a better word, stupid. I've been ot of hiugh school for five years, so maybe things really have changed that much, but I seriously doubt it. Actually, every character in that show just says the dumbest things. They're all lazy, and the pregnant one blatantly refuses to get a job. The mom thinks she can just up and become an architect; the little sister threw in egg on the floor because the pregnant sister wanted to adopt the baby. Seriously? An egg?

Anyway, I can't stop watching it either, which is worse. I guess it's a show I love to hate.

:shock: Seriously a friend of mine also stopped watching that show for the same reasons you've mentioned she tells me it seems like the pregnant girl has been pregnant for three years. And seriously, what's so secret about a life of an American teenager?
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 pm

I find everyone from Scooby Doo so annoying! How long has that show been on anyways?

Also, anyone on Any MTV, VH1 reality tv show.

Chase Man!
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Chase Man! » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:58 pm

SailorBallerinaMoon wrote:I find everyone from Scooby Doo so annoying! How long has that show been on anyways?

Also, anyone on Any MTV, VH1 reality tv show.

Well, as a animation geek, I'll tell ya...

The characters have been here for 40 YEARS! Yeah, THAT old...

demoneyeskyo87
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by demoneyeskyo87 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Stanley Zbornak from "The Golden Girls": I didn't like the fact that he just made Dorothy feel like dirt throughout her life. Also [spoiler]when Dorothy was going to remarry him, he tried to make her sign a prenuptial agreement and I though that was wrong, also the episode when he blackmailed her for either become business partners for his deceased uncle's apartment or Dorothy's uncle Angelo gets thrown in the street(in other words Angelo will have no place to live). [/spoiler]

Miles Webber from "The Golden Girls": He was good and he had good chemistry with Rose up until [spoiler]he was revealed that he is Nicholas Carbone trying to hide himself from the Cheeseman via the witness protection program since he's an informant of some Mafia.[/spoiler] And during the spinoff "Golden Palace", [spoiler]he decides not to marry Rose and goes off with another woman instead, thus breaking poor Rose's heart[/spoiler]