2008 Elections

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

User avatar
NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 953
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Wootbekistan

Post by NameGoesHere » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:42 am

I just registered (Independent) a couple of weeks ago, so this will be my first election. Woo!

I'll be voting Libertarian, because I believe there is no "wasted vote" when you're voting against the two party Washington monopoly. If more people would grow balls and do the same, something might actually change. :D
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:10 am

I absolutely cannot wait for this election to be over x_x

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:52 pm

I thought along the same sentiment if so and so wins im leaving country but you know what? Its not worth it, if I can put up with 8 years of the Bush Administration im sure McCain who even his own republicians think is troublesome wouldnt be as bad. As for Palin im sorry shes eye candy shes not going to have the same power as Cheney even if McCain is old hes not ignorant like GW. And sorry if that offends any Bush supporters left but the man is clueless and i'll be happy with whoever takes the job from his hands be it a republican or democrat.

The thing that bothers me still about this whole election is to me its not really been about issues, its been about race/sex, whose done what in their personal lives who has ties with whom? whose kid is messing up. If I wanted highschool drama for class pres then id go back in time and sit threw that again. The only thing im looking forward to come election day is for me to cast my vote and be done with this crap.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:31 pm

Post by Aishiteru » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:27 pm

I dislike both candidates, but I would probably vote for Obama. The thing I really hate about this election though (other than who's running, the lack of real stands on the issues, and all that other crap) are the commercials. They hardley ever say anything positive. It's all mud-slinging. I passed by a local restaurant today though, and the sign said "Joe the plumber can just fix our toilet." I thought it was hilarious.
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:02 pm

I am an Obama supporter. Now I know I have little political knowledge so I wont go into a huge paragraph of reasons why I support him. I will however provide counter arguments for the most popular things said against Obama.

First off a lot of people are scared that Obama's lack of political experience will be a problem if he becomes president. I will now list three presidents of the past that had a similar level of political experience to Obama.

1. George Washington
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. JFK

Now one president with a similar level of political experience to John Maccain

1.James Buchanan

Three of what a lot of people would say where our best presidents vs the one who most people think was our worst president. My point is that political experience is not a sign of how good or bad a president is going to be, therefore Obama's lack of experience isn't a tell all on how good or how bad he is going to be. He can easily be one of our best presidents ever. I mean after all its happened before. We will simply have to wait and see.

Secondly that Obama has ties to domestic terriorists. This is pathetic. It is true that Bill Ayers did commit acts of domestic terror back in the 1960's but he has since gone on to become a professor at the University of Illinois in Chicago where he holds the title of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar. The man made mistakes in his past. Havent we all done that? Also Sarah Palin who seems to love bringing this little tidbit of info up isn't exactly "clean" by her standards. She has ties to the Alaska separatist movement that are a lot more solid then Obama's ties to any form of terrorism.

Lastly a small one. Obama isnt an Arab people. Stop trying to say his being an Arab is a bad thing. Besides I've met several Arabs in my life that were really nice people and I would have loved to have been friends with them. Unfortunatly things didn't go that way. Arab doesn't = bad. We don't judge all Christians on what David Koresh did we shouldn't judge all Arabs on what Osama Bin Laden did either.

Well thats it. My thoughts on the matter.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Agreed Sailormars Obssessed Fan its sad the amount of mud slinging this campaign endured. Its made me watch a lot less tv because it wasnt just the presidential candidates attacking each other either. After the last bout of anti immigrant propoganda and just down right nastiness of just our local and house races down here im tired I cant wait till nov 4th get my votes in and be done with this nonsense for a little while.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:49 am
Location: USA

Post by Passions55 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:14 pm

I kind of dislike both canidates and I feel I'm between a rock and a hard place here. I know alot of people didn't like her but I really wanted Hilliary Clinton to become president. And it's not because she was woman (to many people throw that in your face if you say I like her) I actually thought she would make a good president and and that she would bring alot to the table.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
_______________________

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Passions55 wrote:I kind of dislike both canidates and I feel I'm between a rock and a hard place here. .
That's exactly how I feel.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:49 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:I am an Obama supporter. Now I know I have little political knowledge so I wont go into a huge paragraph of reasons why I support him. I will however provide counter arguments for the most popular things said against Obama.

First off a lot of people are scared that Obama's lack of political experience will be a problem if he becomes president. I will now list three presidents of the past that had a similar level of political experience to Obama.

1. George Washington
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. JFK

Now one president with a similar level of political experience to John Maccain

1.James Buchanan

Three of what a lot of people would say where our best presidents vs the one who most people think was our worst president. My point is that political experience is not a sign of how good or bad a president is going to be, therefore Obama's lack of experience isn't a tell all on how good or how bad he is going to be. He can easily be one of our best presidents ever. I mean after all its happened before. We will simply have to wait and see.

Secondly that Obama has ties to domestic terriorists. This is pathetic. It is true that Bill Ayers did commit acts of domestic terror back in the 1960's but he has since gone on to become a professor at the University of Illinois in Chicago where he holds the title of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar. The man made mistakes in his past. Havent we all done that? Also Sarah Palin who seems to love bringing this little tidbit of info up isn't exactly "clean" by her standards. She has ties to the Alaska separatist movement that are a lot more solid then Obama's ties to any form of terrorism.

Lastly a small one. Obama isnt an Arab people. Stop trying to say his being an Arab is a bad thing. Besides I've met several Arabs in my life that were really nice people and I would have loved to have been friends with them. Unfortunatly things didn't go that way. Arab doesn't = bad. We don't judge all Christians on what David Koresh did we shouldn't judge all Arabs on what Osama Bin Laden did either.

Well thats it. My thoughts on the matter.
*claps* Amen! I actually read an article in TIME that talked about experience and from what they found, the three favorites (that you mentioned) had little experience. I am also a proud Obama supporter and I strongly agree with you on Obama being Arab (although I usually hear that he's Muslim and a terrorist). My father unfortunately is voting for McCain because he believes all this Obama is a Muslim/Terrorist crap. Plenty of girls at my school (I go to an an all girl school) are Muslims and they're nice people, it's stupid that just because of 9/11 we must assume that all Arabs/Muslims/Middle eastern people are terrorists. I also don't like how people are saying "Oh even if he wins, he'll probably get assassinated anyways" whatever happened to optimism? As for Sarah Palin, words cannot describe my....dislike (hate is a strong word) for this woman, although I would very much like a woman to be in office I do not think she's right for the job. I also disagree with her on probably 95% of her views, I can believe that on that interview with Charlie Gibson she said that the war in Iraq was a message from God. And I agree with Senshi of Vision she is merely eye candy to the McCain campaign. [/i]
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 am

AnimatedEvey12 wrote:
Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:I am an Obama supporter. Now I know I have little political knowledge so I wont go into a huge paragraph of reasons why I support him. I will however provide counter arguments for the most popular things said against Obama.

First off a lot of people are scared that Obama's lack of political experience will be a problem if he becomes president. I will now list three presidents of the past that had a similar level of political experience to Obama.

1. George Washington
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. JFK

Now one president with a similar level of political experience to John Maccain

1.James Buchanan

Three of what a lot of people would say where our best presidents vs the one who most people think was our worst president. My point is that political experience is not a sign of how good or bad a president is going to be, therefore Obama's lack of experience isn't a tell all on how good or how bad he is going to be. He can easily be one of our best presidents ever. I mean after all its happened before. We will simply have to wait and see.

Secondly that Obama has ties to domestic terriorists. This is pathetic. It is true that Bill Ayers did commit acts of domestic terror back in the 1960's but he has since gone on to become a professor at the University of Illinois in Chicago where he holds the title of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar. The man made mistakes in his past. Havent we all done that? Also Sarah Palin who seems to love bringing this little tidbit of info up isn't exactly "clean" by her standards. She has ties to the Alaska separatist movement that are a lot more solid then Obama's ties to any form of terrorism.

Lastly a small one. Obama isnt an Arab people. Stop trying to say his being an Arab is a bad thing. Besides I've met several Arabs in my life that were really nice people and I would have loved to have been friends with them. Unfortunatly things didn't go that way. Arab doesn't = bad. We don't judge all Christians on what David Koresh did we shouldn't judge all Arabs on what Osama Bin Laden did either.

Well thats it. My thoughts on the matter.
*claps* Amen! I actually read an article in TIME that talked about experience and from what they found, the three favorites (that you mentioned) had little experience. I am also a proud Obama supporter and I strongly agree with you on Obama being Arab (although I usually hear that he's Muslim and a terrorist). My father unfortunately is voting for McCain because he believes all this Obama is a Muslim/Terrorist crap. Plenty of girls at my school (I go to an an all girl school) are Muslims and they're nice people, it's stupid that just because of 9/11 we must assume that all Arabs/Muslims/Middle eastern people are terrorists. I also don't like how people are saying "Oh even if he wins, he'll probably get assassinated anyways" whatever happened to optimism? As for Sarah Palin, words cannot describe my....dislike (hate is a strong word) for this woman, although I would very much like a woman to be in office I do not think she's right for the job. I also disagree with her on probably 95% of her views, I can believe that on that interview with Charlie Gibson she said that the war in Iraq was a message from God. And I agree with Senshi of Vision she is merely eye candy to the McCain campaign. [/i]
I should have used the word Muslim instead of Arab I apologize for that.

I seem to be the only guy in america that doesnt find Palin all that attractive. I wouldnt say shes ugly but to me she is just plain. Maybe I just dont find insane women attractive lol
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:37 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:
I seem to be the only guy in america that doesnt find Palin all that attractive. I wouldnt say shes ugly but to me she is just plain. Maybe I just dont find insane women attractive lol
You're not alone. Joe not only can't stand her, but doesn't find her "hot", either.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:33 pm

Sarah Palin turns me off more than any of those freaking Disney celebrities that are popular today...

She's not hot, she's proven she's a moron *I CAN SEE RUSSIA! =D*, and she's one of the biggest hypocrites I can see in politics today. Just... ugh.

McCain picking HER as his running mate just strikes me as such a cop-out, an obvious attempt to get the rabid Hillary supporters to vote for him. *shudder*
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

User avatar
NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 953
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Wootbekistan

Post by NameGoesHere » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:The man made mistakes in his past. Havent we all done that?
No... can't say that I've bombed any public buildings. I could be wrong, though. My memories get a little hazy.

I don't give two shits about Obama's connection with Ayers (because the connection honestly isn't that interesting), but you can't just play the man's history off as a "mistake." He planted bombs at police stations, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon. That's different from, say, stealing some cigs in high school, or getting arrested for graffiti.
yoshmaster5 wrote:McCain picking HER as his running mate just strikes me as such a cop-out, an obvious attempt to get the rabid Hillary supporters to vote for him. *shudder*
"Rabid" Hillary supporters would never consider voting for McCain, and his campaign knew this. They picked Palin because they needed to rally the neo-cons to their side. Had McCain picked a more bi-partisan running mate like Liberman, he never would've gotten the support of his party's base.
Passions55 wrote:I kind of dislike both canidates and I feel I'm between a rock and a hard place here.
Most people I've talked to feel the same. They feel like they have to vote for the "lesser of two evils." You don't. Vote for an independent, or for a third party candidate.

Here's a quick comparison chart so you can decide for yourself.

I would recommend that everybody research all of their options, instead of just the ones that the media says they have.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

User avatar
Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:49 am
Location: USA

Post by Passions55 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:53 pm

I can't stand Palin I'm very afraid she might get in there and I DON'T WANT HER TO!Some thing about her makes me very uneasy and it's shame that she's is Mcain's choise. And as far as looks go, I think she is ok looking but nothing to get all frenzied about. :roll:
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
_______________________

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

User avatar
the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Guard Room
Contact:

Post by the*blue*girl » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Palin scares the crap out of me. I really think she's insane, and I think it shows bad judgment on Mccain's part to choose her. I'm an Obama supporter because I really think he's someone who would be a good leader, and I like his policies. I don't think he's perfect, but what president is?

But in the end, my carefully thought-out opinions mean shit because I am not the magical age of 18 yet.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.



User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:01 pm

The only good thing about Sarah Palin is....well Tina Fey making fun of her is the only good thing that has happened since Palin got the VP nom from McCain. Here is a video I found about Palin.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:13 am

Hehe Foamy does it again:

Political Shifty


Take it to an animated squirrel to make me laugh about politics again.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:17 am

*watches Foamy*

... XD
That was really funny... but sad. 'Cause a lot of it's true... ;_;
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Senshi_of_Vision wrote:Hehe Foamy does it again:

Political Shifty


Take it to an animated squirrel to make me laugh about politics again.
So true, especially about the education system.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Jamesares
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:59 pm
Location: Somewhere Between Genius and Insanity

Post by Jamesares » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:30 am

well my participation in the 2008 election is over, and now it's time to sit back and see who the fates favor
There Shall Come One After Me
And From Death’s Icy Grip
She Shall Bring Light Upon The World Once More
And Placed Upon A Crystal Throne
Her Light Shall Shine Forever More
-Rise of Crystal Tokyo 1st Prophecy


“Oh, yes, I can just see it now. I’ll tell the others how I tried to talk you out of this like a reasonable, responsible friend, and you threw a Deep Submerge at me.”
-Rei to Michiru, Long Way Down by RadiantBeam


"I rather laugh with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, the Sinners are much more fun."
-Bill Joel, Only The Good Die Young


Words of Advice:
1. Always remember you are normal, it everyone else that "weird".
2. Remember Ferengi Rules of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
3. Jack may be nimble and Jack may be quick, but he still burned his a** on the candlestick.

Locked