South Park Season 12

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

South Park Season 12

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:23 pm

Well, it's a week late... XD XD XD XD XD

As for last week...

With Apologizes to Jessie Jackson

This had some VERY funny scenes. XD Specifically, Cartman's adventures.

[spoiler]It starts on Wheel of Fortune... and Stan's dad says the N-word. He looses, and the reaction is bad. For Randy marsh's story... he 'Apologizes' to Jessie Jackson by kissing his ass. literally. After that, he's called 'n*gger-guy' whenever anyone sees him. And he reacts poorly to the entire thing... to making 'rap songs' about himself, adn establishing a scholarship to rid himself of that label. XD Eventually, he is attacked by insane rednecks,a nd saved by the guy from Sienfield, and the OJ Trial. They lead a motion to get 'n*ggerguy' removed from the english language. And the congressmen pass the motion. XD

For Stan's story... he keeps trying to talk to Token, saying he 'understands' everything that's going on. Token says he doesn't, driving Stan insane... until Stan understands he doesn't understand. :ph43r:

As for Cartman's... the school brings in a LIttle Person (aka Midget) to speak about discriminatino. ... Cartman can't stop laughing. This goes on for about two minutes... and then the Midget is obsessed with getting Cartman to change... and then to see how it feels to be mocked... until he snaps and gets into a fight with Cartman. ... and Cartman keeps laughign at him the entire time. XD

Easily the best part of this episode was: Cartman and hte Midget. XD XD XDX D XDXDXDXD[/spoiler]

As for today's... they're addressing the 'Homosexual purification camps' with Butters... and he doesn't get what's goign on. XD
Last edited by yoshmaster5 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:59 pm

I'll catch this weeks on tomorrow's reairing when I get home from work, and all I have to say about last week's episode is that the opening scene was fucking hilarious. I was dying of laughter for like five minutes straight after the buzzer went off and the correct answer was shown. XD
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:46 pm

MarioKnight wrote:I'll catch this weeks on tomorrow's reairing when I get home from work, and all I have to say about last week's episode is that the opening scene was fucking hilarious. I was dying of laughter for like five minutes straight after the buzzer went off and the correct answer was shown. XD
Agreed... that was BRILLIANT!!!

Okay... There isn't a Title up yet... soo...

Butters goes to Camp.

[spoiler]The episode starts with pictures of Cartman doing stuff to Butters while he's asleep. Like putting poo on him, moonign him... and finally he comes in next day, wiht a picture of Butters beign gay. ... except Cartman took a picture of himself with Butter's penis in his mouth... *shudder* and finds otu THAT is gay, for HIM. So, he goes to make Butters gay... and Butter's dad comes in. Stories seperate. :ph43r:

Butters is told he is bi-curious... XD and is sent ot an Anti-gay camp. A ton of the boys there are commiting suicide... and Butters is told he's confused. but... he doesn't know what he's confused about. XD Sooo... he has no idea what everyone is telling him to do. So... he ends up getting another boy there to fall in love with him, and threatens to kill himself. Butters finally snaps, and starts yelling at the priests tehre, that there's nothign wrong with him. He wasn't confused until people told him he was... so he gets to leave.

Cartman... shows the picture to Kyle, Stan, & Kenny. They don't say anything... until they say they'll tell people. Cartman says he'll edit it... and then he looses it. and says Kyle stole it, first screaming at Kyle, and getting into a fight and loosing after lightly getting hit on the arm. XD Tries to get a search warrent... fails... and gets his mom to help. Doesn't get it... so he shows the picture to the class. ... he says it's a protest against the iraq war. ... and then Mr. Mackey appears saying that his mom had a message: Found picture behind desk. do not show picture. XD[/spoiler]

this episode was HORRIBLE... the funniest scene was Cartman showing the picture to everyone there. ... and the horror on people's faces...
-Adam Picard-

Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:22 pm

We don't get the new episodes in Canada for a few weeks, but I saw the clip of Stan's dad on Wheel of Fortune. I totally didn't know [spoiler]that the word was nagger. I heard that they say nigger a lot in this episode and that's what I assumed the word was.[/spoiler] Stan and everyone's reaction afterwards killed me XD.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

mizangelamy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by mizangelamy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:02 am

I like season 10 better so far espically the dog the bounty hunter parody. :)
James and I are happily waiting to see our first born son on April 22, 2009!
Mrs. Green is happily married to her airman since May 10, 2008
"Gee, I never thought I had an effect on people until I was in Korea."~ Marilyn Monroe ~
"Not knowing of the dawn, not seeing the coming night, only my garnet eye crosses time, and I think of the people I love."~ Garnet Guardian from SM Memorial Song Box ~
"...the secret song of love is locked deep in my heart."~ Secret from SM Memorial Song Box ~

MySpace= add me!

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:59 pm

Lice Problems

[spoiler]Well... it starts with a lice discussion. Cartman says only poor people get lice... and the entire class is going to be examined. Clyde is revealed to have lice. And, theres a little world in his hair. with lice. One finds out that Clyde knows they're tehre, and tries to get the President and Vice President to do something. and... it goes into The Day after Tomorrow, but with lice. ... and almost all the lice die. the main 'Lice' character survives, with many people.

Real world, everyone goes crazy to find out who had lice. Cartman is convinced it's Kenny, and everyone reacts badly. Meanwhile... Cartman makes up this 'test' to see who had lice.

The main Lice character has his baby, and sees the VP is still alive. He eventually goes to find another world, and teh VP follows. with a gun. :ph43r:

Cartman's Test is from the movie teh Thing, with Kyle pointing out how stupid it is. The test works, and... Kenny has lice. :ph43r: He runs,a nd eveyone else leaves. Later, Cartman goes to Clyde's house, and tells him to get a sock and soap. Clyde calls Mrs. Garrison.

The VP Shoots teh main lice person, and starts monolauging. he starts shooting the 'ground', and Clyde picks the lice up, and throws him off. the main one passes out.

The beating of Kenny is... they take the soap and wash him. Mrs. Garrison comes in, and... "You all had lice. teh boys and the girls. Lice spreads fast, you dumbasses." *walks off* They continue washing Kenny anyway.

A fly comes... and the main lice clings to it. It's dropped off, and rescued by mroe lice... who live in Angelina Jolie's pubes. XD[/spoiler]

IT's not as good as the previous episodes... it has funny scenes, but it's nowhere NEAR as good as Cartman... doing stuff to butters. it seems too cliche, actually... it's not a very good one... the previous episode was SO MUCH better. X_x;

The best scene:
[spoiler]Kyle yelling at Cartman for the experiment. XD[/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:43 pm

Here is something I don't get about Mr./Mrs. Garrison. She's not married, so shouldn't she be Ms. Garrison?
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:51 pm

Okay, 2 episodes. one, I forgot about because it... wasn't that good. the most recent one... ... oh. my. god.

The Snuke

[spoiler]Okay, an islamic kid is enrolled in class, and Cartman flips out. He goes out,a nd calls Kyle... to look up the stuff online. ... it turns into a 24 parody, with Cartman calling the CIA... and a nuclear device hidden in Hillary Clinton's... woman parts. Cartman tortures the parents of the islamic kids by farting on them... while Kyle looks up stuff on Myspace, google, youtube... yeah. Cartman is kidnapped by Russian mercenaries with the dentonater... and the culprits are the British. And... they're sailing to Boston in 18th century ships in the Revolutionary War outfits and weapons. It ends with all being alright... F-15s blow up the British fleet... and Cartman is bragging about how his prejudice and discriminatino saved the country. ... and then he laughs when the islamic family says they'll move away.[/spoiler]

24 parody. XD
Best scene IMO, is Cartman's initial reaction to the Islamic Kid. ... he climbs over his desk, and backs away. XD

The newest one... is just... random. Because... they make it a Da Vinci Code parody. with Easter. and rabbits.

[spoiler]Stan's family is dying eggs, and stan just asks: "Why the hell are we doing this? What does dipping eggs in colored vinigar have to do with Christ's ressrection?" Randy flips out, and Stan just walks away. It transits to the mall, and stan starts asking the "Easter Bunny" there what the hell the point is. The guy answers that he has no idea, and Stan walks away. He then calls a group, and says someone is asking questions. So Stan is heading home, and is being stalked by Easter Bunnies... whoa re chasing him. He gets home, and his dad is wearing rabbit ears and a nose thing. ... and, he is a member of the "hare club for men" which is a centuries-old-group that protects the truth about easter. Stan is taken to be indoctrinated... and all the guys in the club are in bunny outfits, and they worship a rabbit called Snowball. ... and then Ninjas attack. And they kill a number of the men, and Stan is given Snowball, and told to run. He goes out, and all of thema re taken into custody by the ninjas. ... yeah, WTF. Stan goes to Kyle, and asks him for help. They go to a "Professor Teabag" to figure out what's going on... and they're told the secret. It has to deal with Da Vinci's last Supper, like the Da Vinci Code does. but instead... of Mary magdeline being next to Jesus... St. Peter is a rabbit. yeeeeah... and all the rabbits are being held at the Vatican. With the Pope coming in... and Bill Donahue with him, saying for Stan's Dad to be tortured to give the location of the rabbit. Pope: That's not very christian... BD: Shut up! You're weak! TORTURE HIM. You asked for hte help of the American Catholic Society!

And Prof. Teabag is attacked... and explodes Marshmellow Peeps ina microwave. Stan and Kyle run away... and Stan prays for jesus's help... nothing.

Stan goes to give the pope snowball... and BD takes the bunny, and has Stan, Kyle, and Randy arrested. and jesus appears, saying for him to stop. ... BD says to arrest jesus as well. And then takes teh crown from the Pope. and everything from him. and has the Pope put in jail. And is going to put all the "rabbits' and Snowball into a rabbit stew that is being televised. 0_o;

Jesus is trying to escape, and suddenly tells Kyle to kill him. Kyle doesn't. Then, Jesus persuades him.
Kyle: ... Eric cartman must NEVER know about this.
So... 30 seconds of Jesus dying.

Cuts back out, and jesus appears in the crowd, pulls out a 5-pronged giant Shuriken thing... (Like Yuffie's weapon.) and cuts BD in half with it. then puts sunglasses on. 0_O;;;;
Snowball is crowned as pope, and stan says:
"Yeah. I get it. Never ask questions, just dye the stupid egg."[/spoiler]

This... was just insane. no idea where they come up with this stuff... because it was just crazy. And again, they are going to piss off Catholics. XD
Best scene(s):
[spoiler]The "Hare Club for Men" bringing out the Holy Rabbit. "Hippitious, hoppitous, healium(something)..."
Cartman yelling at the Easter Bunny for easter presents.
The Last Supper being examined for St. Peter being a rabbit.
Ninjas attacking.
Jesus telling Kyle to kill him.
Stan saying to just dye the freaking eggs.[/spoiler]

A lot better then their past two episodes... but not better than the N-word episode, and Butter's Experience with Gay Conversion camp. Still a heck of a lot better than Lice.
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

DuoTheShinigami02
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by DuoTheShinigami02 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:31 pm

I'm watching this week's episode of South Park, and I would describe it as 2004's "Dawn of the Dead" with homeless people, plus 2-Pac's "California Love".
"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. They listen to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired, and let's face it, 'Superman'...the last time you really inspired anyone... was when you were dead." -- Batman, to Superman, Infinite Crisis, issue 1

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:03 pm

The recent two haven't made well... eh. I don't think they've been good.

D'Yikes

[spoiler]Mrs. Garrison... ... is now a lesbian. that just... And Mexicans are good at everything as well.

Basically, it becomes a 300 parody with persians trying to re-model the lesbian bar, all the lesbians holding them off... with mrs. Garrison lead. ... The Persians give up when their boss Xerxes (yeah...) who turns out to be a girl... becomes a lesbian. ... I was just... ... yeeeeah...[/spoiler]

As for todays...

Night of the Living Homeless

[spoiler]Homeless people are infesting South Park... and all the citizens start to go crazy. Randy, and a couple other people have taken shelter on the roof of the community shelter. When Kyle's dad tries to escape... he becomes a homeless as well, asking for change. The boys go to a previous city, and find out they got rid of their homeless by telling them to go to south park. So... they fix up a bus, and lead all of the homeless to california. ... no comment...[/spoiler]

Not as good as previous episodes... but still better than last weeks. What I think the best scene was...

[spoiler]Cartman jumping the homeless people on a skateboard...
or
The homeless advisor shooting himself. My dad's been going on about how people do that, and they don't end up killing themselves, but that it just kept on and on and on... XD[/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Jonathan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Jonathan » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:19 pm

I thought D'yikes was freakin hilarious!! I laughed my ass off the entire episode. I found it hilarious when

[spoiler]Mr./Mrs. Garrison was tellin the class bout his personal life.
Gasrrison: Class...Im gay.
Stan: Again?
and then wit the mayor
Mayor: youre a lesbian now? [/spoiler]

hahahahahaha i cant believe u found it to be just meh yoshmaster. lol this was the funniest garrison episode yet.

LES BOS!!!

EDIT: haha i forgot to add, [spoiler]"Oh yeah, scissor! Scissor me! Scissor me timbers!!" LMAO i choked on the water i was drinkin when that scene came![/spoiler]
JonJon aka Jo-Nathan!!

"And my mother, out of necessity, was a whore."
-Gayle, Role Models

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:08 am

I guess this is actually season 12 but I figured this was better then starting a new thread.

I dont know how new it was but I just saw the episode where Matt and Trey make it quite clear

[spoiler]that they didn't like the new Indiana Jones movie and showed various scenes of Geroge Lucas and Stephen Spielburg raping Indiana Jones. Personally I have to side with Butters on this one I thought the movie was great. I just thought the Indiana Jones stuff was silly (not in the good way but in the Graham Chapman "Stop that...silly" way) The other plot about Cartman and Butters fighting against the Chinese invasion was funny as hell. "Dude you don't shoot guys in the dick thats just.....dude...." [/spoiler]
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Personally, I thought the part with
[spoiler]Kyle, Stan, Jimmy, etc... reacting to the Indiana Jones movie was a lot funnier than the Cartman/Butters scenes. Although Butters repeatedly shooting a guy in the happy spot was pretty comical. :lol:

Also loved the policeman's lines at the end of the movie: "They were raping a stormtrooper when the police broke in. And they found the dead raped bodies of Yoda and Shortround in the closet."

Looked it up... two of the Jones being raped by Lucas and Speilburg scenes were parodied from two movies: The Accused and Deliverance.[/spoiler]

Overall, this was pretty funny. Not as good as a few of the episodes earlier this season, but... still just insane. XD
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Breast Cancer Show Ever

Oh... my... god... XD XD XD This was just... insane. This is more proof of what Trey and Matt said in the Scott Tenorman must Die commentary--that Cartman is the most horrible human being on the planet. And this is... holy god, so much proof of this in this one episode...

[spoiler]Wendy giving a report on Breast Cancer... cartman keeps laughing because he's an immature little shit. It keeps going on, and Wendy finally challenges him to fight. Cartman is laughing it off, but Wendy is dead serious... and is swearing all kinds of obscenities at him. And Cartman starts to panic... which leads to many... MANY... insane scenes.
1. Cartman 'apologizing' to her, but not saying it to everyone.
2. Cartman EATING HIS UNDERWEAR to get her to call off the fight.
3. Cartman trying to get Stan to stop Wendy, and his underwear coming out of his system during that scene, to sticking on his hand for the next 30 seconds. XD
4. Cartman taking a dump on Mr. Garrison's desk to try to get out of the fight.
5. Cartman crying to his mom to get Wendy's parents to forbid her.
6. Cartman still proving he's a complete asshole by mocking her constantly... until Principal Victoria tells Wendy to kick Cartman's ass royally.
7. Cartman trying to bail from the fight with a circle of people around.
8. Cartman getting his ass handed to him, ROYALLY.
9. Cartman deluding himself that everyone thinks he's cool no matter what, when everyone says they've always known he sucked.[/spoiler]

Just... so much brilliant Cartman in this... oh my god... XD

I think the best scene was definatly this:
[spoiler]Cartman EATING HIS UNDERWEAR in front of Wendy to get her to call off the fight. LITERALLY. Trying to cave to unspeakable levels because he is so horrible... such a heartless character. XD[/spoiler]

This is going to be considered one of the best Cartman episodes. XD
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Jonathan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Jonathan » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:46 pm

Hell yeah, this episoode was HILARIOUS!! My favorite parts were:

[spoiler]1. Butters tellin Cartman that everyone will think hes a fag if he gets beat up by a girl. The way he said it and emphasized the word was SO funny.

2. Cartman tryin to act cool, sayin "Wassup, dawgz! That's how I roll. I'm hardcore!"

3. Cartman tryin to manipulate Stan, and eating his underwear and then throwing it up!

4. All the crazy shit (literally) Cartman tried to do to get out of the fight

5. Wendy beating the fuck out of him. And everyone telling him that he still sucks.
Jimmy: We still look at you the same. Our opinion of you cannot possibly go any lower. LOL![/spoiler]

This already has become one of my favorite episodes. And you kno its just gonna get crazier from here.
JonJon aka Jo-Nathan!!

-Gayle, Role Models

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:19 pm

I literally fell off the sofa laughing when

[spoiler] Cartman took a dump on Mr. Garrison's desk[/spoiler]
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Bit late to post, but... XD Wow.

Pandemic, Part I

[spoiler]Okay... the boys decide they need to start an Peruvian flute band to make money, and they drag Craig into it because he has money. Then, Micheal Cherrtoff decides to send the US army to eradicate ALL Peruvian Flute Bands.

Meanwhile Stan's Dad is obsessed with his new camcorder. That has a few jokes... especially the end. XD

Meanwhile, the US army rounds up all Peruvian flute Bands (Including the 4 boys and Craig), and says they will send all of them to Guantanemo. Meanwhile Craig is going on about how no one likes the 4 boys because they always do stupid stuff like this, and they never think about what can go wrong. XD They try to escape, and the government sends them to Peru because they are unlike the others because they are white and speak english. Meanwhile... the members of Peruvian Flute Bands say they need to be set free to prevent "The Furry Death."

Then it turns into a Cloverfield Parody, with Stan's Dad as the viewer... and the Cloverfield monsters, the "Furry Death" are giant live-action Guinea Pigs. Micheal Chertoff knows this, and he kills his advisor when the assistant finds out. XD

I thought the best moments were:
1. Stan, his mom, and Shelly yelling at Randy to "Put that goddamn recorder away!!"
2. Craig going on about how no one likes teh boys, and them responding: "No, not true. You're being a douche."
3. The Cloverfield Parody... with the monsters being the live-action Guinea Pigs. XD XD XD[/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:14 am

All I gotta say about Part 2 of pandemic is Clyde had just gained about 2 million awesome points :)

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Yes, that was brilliant.

He was just SO FREAKING DEADPAN even when [spoiler]Micheal Chertoff turned into the Guinea Pirate. :lol:

And I must say, dressing up the guinea pigs in little costumes was brilliant. So freaking funny... and they just looked so innocent...
Also when it cut out of Randy using the Camcorder, and everything was perfectly lit, and he was running around everywhere. XD XD XD

Plus, at the end when the four showed up in mariachi costumes. :lol: [/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Jonathan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Jonathan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:18 pm

Did anyone see the episode of Obama last wednesday? (Nov. 5) They had part of his acceptance speech almost word for word. It turned to be a strange Ocean's 11-esque plot, which I thought was kinda funny.

Yesterday's episode was about the high school musical fad that all the little kids are into. I thought the dad was hilarious. At first they made him seem badass but when we actually saw him it was funny as hell. "I will super slap you!" Hahaha.

Ill let yoshmaster give most of the details like he usually does, but I thought yesterday's episode was funnier than last week's.
JonJon aka Jo-Nathan!!

-Gayle, Role Models