Nonsense Off-Topic Madness Thread

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tempest
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Tempest » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:34 pm

Sailorasteroid wrote:
peachvampiress wrote:Did you know that fish don't always float to the top of the tank when they die? That sometimes they just stay at the bottom. I learned that today. I also learned that it's a pain in the ass to get them out when the tank's so deep the water's touching my shoulder. Just like it's a pain in the ass to try and get the remaining eight barely living ones out before they die.
Well, it depends how they die. If it's by, say, eating lead shot, yeah, they sink.
Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:YES!!!! I finally managed to roll up the cowbear. That was insanely hard to do.
Get out! I did not have the patience for that. I would settle for the bear behind the pigs. How big did you have to be?

(I like how this conversation will sound to those who have no clue what we are talking about)
I would always run over the bear statue or the carton of milk or the road cone with cow prints. I think the best I've ever gotten in that game was a small bear. >_>; I hate those types of stages with a passion. I would usually get pissed off after 6 tries and then go back to the flower stage or the 'little bird' stage. I'm still trying to find a way to roll up the king. XD I'm not entirely sure if that's possible.
Tiff wrote:
Sailorasteroid wrote:
Tiff wrote:
Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:YES!!!! I finally managed to roll up the cowbear. That was insanely hard to do.
o.O wtf is a cowbear?
OK, I'll be nice and explain ^_^ In spoilers so I can enjoy my secret conversation for those who don't read spoilers:

[spoiler]In the game Minna Daisuki Katamari Damacy, you roll up things into a katamari (clump). The more you roll, the bigger you get. In one level, you have to roll up cows or bears, but the thing is, any single cow or bear ends the level. That includes statues of cows, men dressed like bears, or bear cubs. The way to perfectly run the level is to get so big, and avoid all the small cows and bears, and roll up a beast with the head and forelegs of a cow and the rear of a bear. That's a cowbear. It's incredibly hard.[/spoiler]
>_> *Will avoid this game, k thx*
XD I love that game.
And really, why shouldn't we be afraid? In case you haven't heard, life is terminal. Cigarettes will kill you. So will your cellphone. Your car is a deadly weapon and alcohol is a quiet killer. Don't lick the lead-based paint on the walls. Don't lick the back of a postage stamp and certainly don't lick any strangers! That will bring you down quickly indeed. Don't drink the water but don't drink less than eight glasses a day. Your enviroment is toxic, your natural resources are dwindling, your days are numbered, but what ever you do, don't panic! The stress, don't you know, will kill you.
-- Jonathon Crane/The Scarecrow Rise of Sin Tzu novel

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:05 pm

Sailorasteroid
Well, it depends how they die. If it's by, say, eating lead shot, yeah, they sink.
How about retarded brothers dumping an entire container of food into a tank with ten fish, with currently nine dead. I wouldn't have thought that that'd cause them to sink like stones, but I learned something new today.

>_< my hands still smell like fish and chemicals.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Blackat
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Location: The only place where you can find Kangaroos in your backyard.

Post by Blackat » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:35 am

My mum killed my fish once by accident, but didn't tell me till about 5 years later. Apparently she went and bought new fish and I couldn't tell the difference. :lol:

On an entirely different note, are the media files of the various henshin and attack sequences on The Sailor Senshi Page working for anybody? They won't download for me - I had them all on my old computer and I wanted to get them again.

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:03 am

Tempest wrote:
Sailorasteroid wrote:
peachvampiress wrote:Did you know that fish don't always float to the top of the tank when they die? That sometimes they just stay at the bottom. I learned that today. I also learned that it's a pain in the ass to get them out when the tank's so deep the water's touching my shoulder. Just like it's a pain in the ass to try and get the remaining eight barely living ones out before they die.
Get out! I did not have the patience for that. I would settle for the bear behind the pigs. How big did you have to be?

(I like how this conversation will sound to those who have no clue what we are talking about)
I would always run over the bear statue or the carton of milk or the road cone with cow prints. I think the best I've ever gotten in that game was a small bear. >_>; I hate those types of stages with a passion. I would usually get pissed off after 6 tries and then go back to the flower stage or the 'little bird' stage. I'm still trying to find a way to roll up the king. XD I'm not entirely sure if that's possible.
Oh, it be possible. I'll put a run-through in the thread for the game in the video game section.
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

Mad Hatteress Belial
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Mad Hatteress Belial » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:50 am

A long, long time ago, at the store Media Play, which no longer exists anymore, they had the entire set of Sailor Moon manga. A young girl discovered this and, upon seeing how they were translated, decided to hope of a re-release, which she was certain would happen.

Obviously, this never did, and the girl found herself with barely anything to remind her of her first anime, or even the real story that started it all, but the hope was always there that she would find the set at a used bookstore or left over somewhere.

Then, just the other day, a miracle happened; the three book series of Sailor Stars appeared, but at $90 at a used book store in near mint condition; the girl could only stare at the set drooling because this was far too much.

Eventually, the girl took her leave, knowing she would never know the joys of reading the Sailor Moon manga. The end.

The moral of the story: Mad Hatteress Belial is an idiot.
STAGE OUT!!!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:28 am

Sailorasteroid wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Sailorasteroid wrote:

Oh, it be possible. I'll put a run-through in the thread for the game in the video game section.
just for the record you have to be 7m7cm7mm the get the cowbear, but i recommend getting to 8m before trying
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:54 am

Mad Hatteress Belial is definitely an idiot. O_O;
-shakesrattles-
My Art - My LiveJournal

Zeta from Bulbagarden. xD
>>>Lucario learns a move called "Tonbogaeri". This is a move in Judo feauturing a kick to the groin. Yes, they''ve actually made "Kick Him in the Nuts" an attack. It should SO do 150% more damage to male Pokemon. XD

Mad Hatteress Belial
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Mad Hatteress Belial » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:17 pm

Musashi wrote:Mad Hatteress Belial is definitely an idiot. O_O;
-shakesrattles-
Pthhhpt!

Belial was here, Musashi is a loser!
STAGE OUT!!!

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:28 pm

H-HOW DARE YOU! :P Shigeruuuu. -growl- ... Er, I mean... Belial. ^^;
My Art - My LiveJournal

>>>Lucario learns a move called "Tonbogaeri". This is a move in Judo feauturing a kick to the groin. Yes, they''ve actually made "Kick Him in the Nuts" an attack. It should SO do 150% more damage to male Pokemon. XD

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:04 pm

Well... there's always Scanlations :D

Starscream
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Starscream » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:45 pm

Panda, you should change your icon to Spinda from Pokemon.

Just an idea.
- David Graña

<3 Happily Married to Jennifer since July 16, 2005 <3

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one’s enemies" - Starscream
My Livejournal.

Judge: "Yes. What? You say if I testify I’ll be killed? Oh. It’s for you." (hands the phone to Fry)
Roberto: (On the phone) "And the other hamburger will also be made of your lungs. So long, pal."
Fry: "I refuse to testify on the grounds that my organs will be chopped up into a patty."
Judge: "Ah, the 67th Amendment."
Futurama, Insane in the Mainframe

Leela’s (former) boss: "Oh my various gods!"
Futurama, How Hermes Requisitioned his Groove Back

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:50 pm

Why, so we get even dizzier when we read her posts? :P
My Art - My LiveJournal

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:14 pm

Starscream wrote:Panda, you should change your icon to Spinda from Pokemon.

Just an idea.

I think Spindas are so ugly in the game...

Ok though. Give me a little while.

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:37 pm

Time goes by.....so slowly...... :x

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:50 pm

You're kidding, right? Time goes way too fast if you ask me. Just yesterday, I was eight.

O_O
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:52 pm

Time goes by very fast when you feel good. Ironic how that works out...

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:53 pm

SeiUsa wrote:Time goes by.....so slowly...... :x
And time. Can do so much. Are you. . . still miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine?

*glass shatters, everyone leaves*
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:24 pm

Time can stand still.
Stand still.
Stand still.
Stand still.
Stand still.
Stand still.

>_> Okay, I totally stole that from Son of Cliche.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:22 pm

Two more days...
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:53 pm

My friends birthday is on the 10th and I have no clue what to get for her (she's like... one of my tight friends.)

I already picked her up some Pocky (since i know she really likes it) but I want to get her some other sutff to...

lol oh yeah, happy earluy birthday Neon!