What was the rudest thing anyone has done to you?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:47 pm

Theres a thread like thsi! O_o;; Boy do I have a little list for you.

In grade school some girl invited me to her party. All was happy and I spent quite alot of money on her present wanting to inporess them and.......next day she says "Thanks but I only invited you for the present."

I punched her.

Aniother time. In the 5th grade I had a website all happy done up and coded by me! It was quite a bit fancy. People where jelous. I put up a guestbook. After my birthday I log in to cheek the messgaes and look out fot spammers...........then.....DUN-DUN girls from MY SCHOOL (tehye left there names) flamed me. A bit of what they said

"U r SO UGLY you walk around in highheelz and akt all cool but you are really a slut! LOL!!! CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND DIE. And who ever you like odens tliek your cuz your UGLY and everonye likes ME!"

I didnt go to school the next day ;__;

I felt really bad T__T

i GOT THEM EVENTUALLY!

And now I am constantly made fun of for reading "Chinese books"

They cant tell the difference betweeen Japanese and Chinese. They cal them "Japanese cartoons" and I am called Emo........People on purpose call me fat. I am not fat. I am 5'2 and 89/90 pounds. I eat DOUBLE lunches at school, I eat a big breakfast and A big dinner. I dont get to exersise now that it is winter and colder than the artic here. And the only exersise I get in DDR. And tehy call me fat. I really got offended. I eat. I really do. Not my fault the shortest person in class can pic me up without effort

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:54 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:People on purpose call me fat. I am not fat. I am 5'2 and 89/90 pounds. I eat DOUBLE lunches at school, I eat a big breakfast and A big dinner. I dont get to exersise now that it is winter and colder than the artic here. And the only exersise I get in DDR. And tehy call me fat. I really got offended. I eat. I really do. Not my fault the shortest person in class can pic me up without effort
They probably say it because it obviously bothers you.

And...89/90 is underweight for your height. Have you seen a doctor about this?

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:56 pm

Yes I have. I eat more. I really do. I dotn exersie much. I eat ALOT. I really dont gain much weight. I dont eat veggies (I hate them) and I live off ramen and hot in spicy korean noddels. AND and I dont gain a pound.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:04 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Yes I have. I eat more. I really do. I dotn exersie much. I eat ALOT. I really dont gain much weight. I dont eat veggies (I hate them) and I live off ramen and hot in spicy korean noddels. AND and I dont gain a pound.
And he hasn't given you any medical advice besides "eat ramen all the time"?

...Kay..o.O

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:06 pm

And he hasn't given you any medical advice besides "eat ramen all the time"?

...Kay..o.O
Nope. Just eat mroe veggies.

I hate veggies. Just so belh. >_<

Just now on my other froum someone said tha tpeople who use Photo Shop are better them people who use Paint shop pro.

I was about to ban him but my mom (Who mangaes the site with me) said no XP

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:08 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:

You must have a high metabolism
Last edited by nap* on Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:09 pm

You must have a high metabolism
Maybe

^-^;

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:11 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote: Nope. Just eat mroe veggies.

I hate veggies. Just so belh. >_<
-_- Then you should probably take his advice.

Vegetables ADD to having a healthy body weight. Not eating them is only causing more problems. There are NO vegetables you like, at all??

I'm amazed your parents allow you to eat so unhealthily, frankly.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:13 pm

There arent. I just hate veggies. I eat potatos and I will eat a potpie and salad but otherthen that nothing else.

I know. I eat bad. More people to scold at me to eat more :D I enoy it quite frankly

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:27 am

Ive met a lot of rude people on forums. Espically game forums. If you dare to say something like "I didnt think FF7 was that great" They respond with "Well your mother must be a lesbian" or something equally ridiculous like that.

I would be on a lot more forums then I am if it wasnt for stupidity like that.

Oh and for the record having played all of the first 10 final fantasys no I dont think 7 was all that great.

edit:

I should have mentioned that SMU forums isnt like this :)
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:37 am

On tuesday I lost my phone, but the person who picked it up convinenatly said that they lost it... @[email protected]

I don't normally swear but he's such a fucking bastard.
Febby''''s here, the shortest month of the year, and in London the weather is random, so there

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:22 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:There arent. I just hate veggies. I eat potatos and I will eat a potpie and salad but otherthen that nothing else.

I know. I eat bad. More people to scold at me to eat more :D I enoy it quite frankly

Carrots are awesome...
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:22 am

Neon Heart wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:There arent. I just hate veggies. I eat potatos and I will eat a potpie and salad but otherthen that nothing else.

Carrots are awesome...
=3 I like Carrots too

(But my eye sight is like the worst @[email protected])

MageNehelenia
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by MageNehelenia » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:32 am

Arrgh, so I was out driving home with my mom a couple weeks ago. We're on the highway leading back into our city from the neighboring city, and I have to take an exit to get onto the other highway from the other neighboring city (confused yet? XD). Okay, no big deal. The speed limit was 55, but the exit's speed limit was 25. Again, no biggie. So I get on the ramp and I slow down. Suddenly, I see this car behind me that is following pretty closely. I finally make it down to 25 MPH. I couldn't see his facial expressions or anything, but you won't believe what he did next.

On that (somewhat narrow) one-lane ramp, I kid you not, he attempted to pass me. I was all like "WTF?!" and I attempted to center myself again (I was sort of on the far right of the lane) so he wouldn't think he had enough room to pass me. It worked until we got up to the highway. At that point, since I was OBVIOUSLY not accelerating quickly enough, he basically ignored the fact that there was a median (just white lines, though) and cut across the highway to the lane he wanted. All this time, my mom and I can't believe what that idiot just did. Makes me a bit hesitant about getting my license now XD
"In this world, there is no such thing as coincidence; there is only hitsuzen." - Ichihara Yuuko, xxxHOLiC

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:41 pm

One time, this 11-12 year old girl was selling something, for what I don't remember. Well, she comes up to my door and I tell her politely, "No thank you." Well...she gets this ugly little scowl on her face, scoffs, and then just stomps right across the yard to the next house, almost knocking over a flower pot. Little brat.
What makes this even more annoying is that, on my screen door, in big gold letters, says,

NO SOLICITING

:x
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:54 pm

In some classes we're allowed to listen to music. I usually wait until there's only a few people in the class before I put on my music (usually Oingo Boingo, Alice Cooper, or Electric Light Orchestra), and more then once I've had one of the many snotty bitches in my class walk in and demand that I turn my music off so that they can listen to "real music".

Never mind the fact that I listen to their shitty music all day long without saying anything, or informing them that they're idiots for listening to the same generic "music" that MTV decrees is popular (of course they're the same people who HAVE to have big brand name labels and $150 pants with GUCCI slapped across the ass).
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Kohdok
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Kohdok » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:06 am

peachvampiress wrote:In some classes we're allowed to listen to music. I usually wait until there's only a few people in the class before I put on my music (usually Oingo Boingo, Alice Cooper, or Electric Light Orchestra), and more then once I've had one of the many snotty bitches in my class walk in and demand that I turn my music off so that they can listen to "real music".

Never mind the fact that I listen to their shitty music all day long without saying anything, or informing them that they're idiots for listening to the same generic "music" that MTV decrees is popular (of course they're the same people who HAVE to have big brand name labels and $150 pants with GUCCI slapped across the ass).
Ah. Posers. They tick me off, too. They can keep their rappers who only talk about how much money they have, it just means all the more Rammstein and Rob Zombie CDs for me to horde! It still doesn't stop them from blaring it out their windows, though...

Unfortunately, I cannot think of the rudest I've been treated. I'm trying to not think of evil things right now... I'll post later.

EDIT: Here's one. At my mom's house, there are these people who live across the street who love to go out in the middle of the night. They have two cars: One really fancy sports car and a diesel truck. Now, they usually take the truck when they go on an outing. As if the ignition of a diesel engine isn't bad enough late at night, the mere starting of the engine sets off the ultra-sensitive car alarm installed in the sports car! I guess they haven't gone and taken care of the sensitivity issue, yet...

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:40 pm

The other day, I had this lady and her little boy come in to the Payless that I work at. I offered to measure her child's feet, and she said no thanks with this cocky smirk. Well, then she took the foot measurer and tried measuring the feet herself, and was all, "OMG 3 1/2 WTF?"
Me: Ma'am, may I be of any help? =D
Her: :roll: No, thanks. I think I know how to measure my own child's foot.
Me: <.<;;; Ok.

Then she goes on ranting why the size 3 1/2 shoes [in big kids] won't fit his foot.

Just for the record, on a child's foot measurer at Payless, the correct number faces the person doing the measuring, rather than the child being measured, as this rude lady wrongly thought.

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:29 pm

Though I posted in another thread how happy I was about getting my laptop today. The delievery womans blantant attitude ruined the moment. I ordered a pakage which included a new printer for my grandmother. Well the printer was delievered first and my grandmother politely asked the woman who was busy bitching about the weekend driver who didnt get his workload done was that the only thing that was being delievered today. This was because when I checked the tracking site it had my pc along with the printer listed in the same delivery area. The woman in a huff told her yeah thats it and drove off not even bothering to get a signature which was required. Then we went out come back and my laptop which I paid what I consider alot of money for is sitting on the front steps. Needless to say the shipping company and dell is hearing about this cause that crap just isnt right. Not only is it rude but my laptop could have ended up disappearing. I do not understand peoples attitudes now adays. If you dont like your job fine but dont take it out on people who didnt do anything to you or risk their merchandise because your having a bad day.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:11 pm

Today, someone outright insulted me, and my family in crude ways because I said I liked Gravitation....

WTF...?
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt