What was the rudest thing anyone has done to you?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

nobucho
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

What was the rudest thing anyone has done to you?

Post by nobucho » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:16 am

I have one: just today, around the afternoon, I was working at a grocery store by myself, and this lady, her son, and some strange fellow came in at the same time. The guy seemed very p*ssed and had a HUGE tattoo on his back as if he was a member of the yakuza or something. He was walking around the aisles looking for tampons. He then asked me in a very quiet, inaudible voice "Where are your toiletries?" I pointed to the toiletries section, then he got annoyed and said my hearing sucks (you should've talked louder, Mr. MAN!)! The tampons were in the other side of the store opposite of the toiletries. It became obvious he was embarassed and was looking for tampons (pssh...like I care...) Then he asked for some cigarettes (Podium Blues) and I retrieved a pack for him, but he got even more annoyed and saying I didn't answer him back. He then proceeded to get a bottle of Coke and openly mocking me about selling "cocaine." He didn't even apologize for his rudeness! I handed him the change and wished him a good day anyway (he didn't reply of course.) It was worse than how I just described it...Rude, egotistical people make me sick!

tangledupxinplaid
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by tangledupxinplaid » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:18 am

Aw man, stupid guy.

I dunno what the rudest thing I've ever had said to me is, but I got kinda pissed when my mom said I have no life. >:[

kingofgames
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by kingofgames » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:45 am

Rudest thing anyone has done for me was when some woman held the door for me while going into the resturant, and then, she let go, and I hit the door, and right in the face, and it left a HUGE red mark :oops:

That was rude -.-
Ultimate Anime Haven
Help support and join my Anime fourm
Favorite Senshi: Sailor Venus
My most over used Quote: Venus Power Makeup!

If you would like to Talk to me about anything, PM me
I just want to make friends

Current Sailor Moon Series: Sailor Moon R
Current Sailor Moon Episode: 86

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:12 am

A few days ago I was getting off work. I was looking at the work schedule and this woman who was starting work comes out of no where, grabs my hair at the top of my head, runs her hands down it and says "My sister has hair like yours, except it's thicker and down to here" and she poked the back of my calves. Apparently having two feet long hair gives people the right to sneak up behind me and grab it with their dirty hands -_-
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

tangledupxinplaid
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by tangledupxinplaid » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:27 pm

kingofgames wrote:Rudest thing anyone has done for me was when some woman held the door for me while going into the resturant, and then, she let go, and I hit the door, and right in the face, and it left a HUGE red mark :oops:

That was rude -.-
Once I that happened to me except nobody opened it for me in the first place. I was just walking through a door the guy in front of me opened. >_O oh the pain.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:31 pm

I've had a LOT of rude things happen to me in my life. But the rudest thing that anyone has ever done to me is spit in my face.

....All right. Punch me, whatever. Swear at me, that's fine. But don't EVER spit on me. Spitting right on someone's face is THE worst, and grossest thing ANYBODY could do.

Bleugh, I think I washed my face about six times that night. x__x
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:44 pm

Neon Heart wrote:I've had a LOT of rude things happen to me in my life. But the rudest thing that anyone has ever done to me is spit in my face.

....All right. Punch me, whatever. Swear at me, that's fine. But don't EVER spit on me. Spitting right on someone's face is THE worst, and grossest thing ANYBODY could do.

That's...just..disgusting. that's so freakin disrespectful. Lordy. I'd have knocked their asses out.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Tiff wrote:
Neon Heart wrote:I've had a LOT of rude things happen to me in my life. But the rudest thing that anyone has ever done to me is spit in my face.

That's...just..disgusting. that's so freakin disrespectful. Lordy. I'd have knocked their asses out.
Oh trust me, I did. I got a week of in school suspension for it, but I felt like it was worth it. *Has a habit with solving problems with fists* ^^;;

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:53 pm

Neon Heart wrote:
Oh trust me, I did. I got a week of in school suspension for it, but I felt like it was worth it. *Has a habit with solving problems with fists* ^^;;
=P My mother always told me that if someone hit/kicked/pushed/etc me first, I had every right to defend myself, and if it meant getting suspended, then so be it.

I side with you on this. No, violence doesn't solve problems, but i'll be damned if I'm going to be someone's doormat. Someone SPIT on you. Good for you for teaching them a lesson.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

kingofgames
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by kingofgames » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:57 pm

People can jump on me or whatever, but I wont hit them back. I think its wrong for anyone to hit anyone else

<--pacifist
Ultimate Anime Haven

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:00 pm

I spit on someone... but they called me a dyke so HAHA!

The rudest thing thatb ever happened to me (and it's not that bad really compared to some of you guys) is I had a teacher tell me I was worthless and I'd never be anything.

I was 10 years old at the time and my Dad was dying so I didn't totally care then. Well, since then, I've been put in all advanced classes and I'm going over-seas to school AND I'm going to UT (University of Texas) to become a doctor!

Stupid teacher...

(not teachers... just that teacher...)

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:03 pm

Panda wrote:
The rudest thing thatb ever happened to me (and it's not that bad really compared to some of you guys) is I had a teacher tell me I was worthless and I'd never be anything.

I was 10 years old at the time and my Dad was dying so I didn't totally care then. Well, since then, I've been put in all advanced classes and I'm going over-seas to school AND I'm going to UT (University of Texas) to become a doctor!

Stupid teacher...

That teacher is a disgrace to all of us other educators. Good for you for going beyond her negativity. She's lucky that shit didn't scar you.

=D good luck with your studies!

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

kingofgames
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by kingofgames » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:04 pm

Way to go panda, its never to early to jump start your career
Ultimate Anime Haven

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:06 pm

Panda wrote:Well, since then, I've been put in all advanced classes and I'm going over-seas to school AND I'm going to UT (University of Texas) to become a doctor!

Stupid teacher...

With a schedule like that, it sounds like you're far from useless. Hope you get yourself in some high places!

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:56 pm

My dad spits at me a lot. x_X; He likes telling me that I'll grow up to be a 'b__ch' like my mom (real mom, not stepmom) or that I'm probably gonna end up a prositute too, yadda, yadda, yadda. I just zone out now whenever he goes into his 'you and your mother are out to get me!' rants.

Riiiiiight. /I/ don't try to set the house on fire. <.<;
My Art - My LiveJournal

Zeta from Bulbagarden. xD
>>>Lucario learns a move called "Tonbogaeri". This is a move in Judo feauturing a kick to the groin. Yes, they''ve actually made "Kick Him in the Nuts" an attack. It should SO do 150% more damage to male Pokemon. XD

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:00 pm

Musashi wrote:My dad spits at me a lot. x_X; He likes telling me that I'll grow up to be a 'b__ch' like my mom (real mom, not stepmom) or that I'm probably gonna end up a prositute too, yadda, yadda, yadda. I just zone out now whenever he goes into his 'you and your mother are out to get me!' rants.

Riiiiiight. /I/ don't try to set the house on fire. <.<;

o____o;;; Jesus....Have you told your mother about this??

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:15 pm

She hasn't seen him act up very much yet. ^^;
My Art - My LiveJournal

>>>Lucario learns a move called "Tonbogaeri". This is a move in Judo feauturing a kick to the groin. Yes, they''ve actually made "Kick Him in the Nuts" an attack. It should SO do 150% more damage to male Pokemon. XD

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:30 pm

I have a habit of opening doors for people, women or men. Not sure why, since I was never really raised to be proper. But anyway, I have had a few people shoot me weird looks for holding the door, like they think I'm after them or something.

The thing is, it's almost always women who shoot me the looks. Guys usually say thanks. o_O;

The major incidences of rudeness generally involve my parents, but I don't feel the need to get into that here.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:17 am

At an event with all my family members, my Aunt saw me eating something and she told me (this is verbatim) "If you eat that you're going to get fat like your dad." Charming, isn't she -_-
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:42 am

Yucky aunt. x.x;

NameGoesHere, I can see if they'd get mad if you were a GUY, but another girl? ... Weird ladies.
My Art - My LiveJournal