Potty Training!

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:45 pm

Passions55 wrote:
And I think for little girls it's easier to wipe the front than it is the back.
It may be easier, but it's VERY important for them to learn to wipe from front to back, even when peeing. If not, it's an easy way to develop a yeast or bladdar infection.
And I remember both my Mom and Dad yelling at my little sister when she would have accidents. :(
Yeah, that's a big no-no. All it does is make the child fearful and ashamed. Accidents are a normal part of development.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:58 am

First, young Shimajiro demonstrated usage of the toilet. Then he learned quite quickly to not ignore a full bucket.

Now, they're hoping kids actually follow in his example. How are they going to ensure this? With a fucking TOY of Shimajiro on the loo.. No, seriously. You stick his arse on the thing and water comes out. And what the hell is with the chanting? Seriously, I don't recall chanting either occuring in either my early childhood (although I should note that my memories of that time are just as vague as yours) or the varied episodes of Rugrats that I've seen.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:17 pm

Eh..it's not THAT different from Baby Alive, who you feed a mixture of sickening-looking baby food, and then she shits and pees it out. This is an American toy, so...*shrugs*

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:28 pm

Reminds me of that baby barbie doll I HAD to have when I was little... you put the bottle with water into it's mouth, squeeze it's tummy, and the pee comes out xD I thought it was the best thing in the world for all of 10 minutes. And the there was that toy dog that shits all over the place...

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Tiff wrote:Eh..it's not THAT different from Baby Alive, who you feed a mixture of sickening-looking baby food, and then she shits and pees it out. This is an American toy, so...*shrugs*
why the hell is a toy baby that actually shits and pees in such high demand among children? I work in the toy department at Wal-Mart and would not believe the amount of frantic parents that come in dying to Baby Alive for their child. And, out of curiosity, I ask what is so special about this toy (since I've never seen it work) they tell because it actually poops and pees. :? And apprently kids love 'em.

Now I ask you why would any child want a doll that you can feed a mixture of fake baby food to that poops out realistic looking shit? I don't get the attraction to be honest, i think if I was a 3-7 year old that would turn me off. :?
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Apparently, The Soup found this Japanese potty training video funny too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1fEeLp2Wg :twisted:
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:51 pm

O...my...gosh...that was too funny.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!