I really get annoyed when...

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:24 pm

It also dont stop with teens ive had plenty of friends do that at my age and beyond. They get super obssessed with being with a man and everyone else takes a back seat or they make plans for the guy to be included in our stuff. Um hello ladies night means ladies not ladies and our men. Ugh normally after a talking to from the other girls we tend to get the loved struck fool into shape but there is always the one friend who falls in love with the guy for the moment and you have to deal with it and all her clingy glory.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:31 pm

I just get ticked when my friendship is given a back seet so that my gal pal can cling all over Mr. Wonderful and can't give me the time of day, but as soon as drama rears it's emo head, I'm the first one to be called on and have listen to what an incrediable asshole Mr. Wonderful is. :roll:

But of course as soon as things work out things go back resume :roll:
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:05 am

Everyone goes through that time at some point, most with lack of relationship experience. Thankfully those who lacked that experience eventually realize it and make sure that doesn't happen again. Though some people still don't get it.

For my one relationship, I was one of those people for a good while, since I didn't know any better. And then I didn't know how to get out of it as bad as I was safely to keep the relationship going as well, twas quite frustrating for everyone. After it ended, I apologized to all my friends for how I was and never being around much. And thankfully I have such good friends as they forgave me and understood completely, knowing it happens to everyone and that nothing like that is held against anyone with us.
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:20 am

Tiff
God.

when I was 15 and lived in Alabama, my dad was retiring from the army and we were going to move to TX. So I gahtered my friends together for a bit of "going away" party so I could enjoy some time with them.

My supposed best friend at the time showed up with her boyfriend, then left 10 min later with him.

I was PISSED.
I know exactly how you feel. For my 19th birthday one of my friends brought her boyfriend, who I'd never met before, with her (no, bring a strange guy I've never met before to tag along with us, it doesn't bother me ¬_¬) We met at a cafe where she sat on her boyfriend's lap two inches away from me and started making out, then dictated where we should go for the rest of the day. We went bowling, where her boyfriend just watched and she would take her turn, then run back to him to make out. Everytime I turned to talk to her she'd be gone (and when I did try to talk to her she'd interrupt me say something irrelevant). We had planned to see a movie at seven and ten minutes before we headed to the theatre stated "we have a curfew and have to be back by seven, bye!" and runs away.FUNNY HOW WHEN MY DAD TOOK HER AND ME TO ALICE COOPER (AND HE PAYED FOR HER TICKET) SHE DIDN'T HAVE A CURFEW AND WAS FINE GETTING HOME AT 3AM. OR WHEN WE WENT TO SEE REVENGE OF THE SITH IN ANOTHER CITY IT WAS COOL IF SHE CAME HOME AT 3AM. FUNNY HA HA HA.

She didn't even get me a present. She said she ordered me Vol.9 of Petshop of Horrors..... from a comic book store that was closing down and was not ordering anything in. That was a year and a half ago. I should phone her up and ask if it's come in yet.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:37 am

One thing that annoys me about Bfs and Gfs is when you are trying to get to class and this couple decide to stop for a 'quick' smooch. Or when a boy touches his Gf's bottom. Is all nice and well that you are in love but other people don't want to see that.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:34 am

MarioKnight wrote:Everyone goes through that time at some point, most with lack of relationship experience.
^^; to be honest, I didn't. But I didn 't like to date as a kid to begin with. I only dated becuase my mom thought I should,and it was the "Thing to do".

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Rin » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:33 pm

People that feel the need to do things for shock value.

All that does for me is scream "Attention whore"

Which brings me to the next thing that annoys me.

Attention whores.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

Starscream
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Starscream » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:55 pm

Hair thinning at the tender young age of 27 ; ;
- David Graña

<3 Happily Married to Jennifer since July 16, 2005 <3

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one’s enemies" - Starscream
My Livejournal.

Judge: "Yes. What? You say if I testify I’ll be killed? Oh. It’s for you." (hands the phone to Fry)
Roberto: (On the phone) "And the other hamburger will also be made of your lungs. So long, pal."
Fry: "I refuse to testify on the grounds that my organs will be chopped up into a patty."
Judge: "Ah, the 67th Amendment."
Futurama, Insane in the Mainframe

Leela’s (former) boss: "Oh my various gods!"
Futurama, How Hermes Requisitioned his Groove Back

Slrjoecool
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Slrjoecool » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:20 am

Starscream wrote:Hair thinning at the tender young age of 27 ; ;
Please, mine's been thinning since I was 18 ;_;
~~ Married to my Tiffu on August 4th, 2007 ~~

Flesh may cross the portal,
and seek it’s master Death.
Life may go where Death has trod,
and challenge, like Scheherazade,
he who reigns beneath the sod,
to spare a mortal’s breath.

My Journal: Hope
Web Gallery of Michael’s Pictures

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:51 pm

I am annoyed by judges who clearly have no brain. Now, I know judges are supposed to JUDGE us, but PLEASE; if they're going to drop the colorguard's score 2 points from last week when we clearly did better this week, at least HAVE A FUCKING REASON, not just HURR HURR U DONT FIT INTO MY LITTLE BOX OF CONVENTION LOL REWRITE UR SHOW TO MAKE ME HAPPYZ LAWLZZZ FAILZZZZ.
Is there no respct for creativity anymore?! FUCK YOU TODD PRINCE. SHOVE OUR SCORES UP YOUR ASS.
[/rant]

-inhalexhale- I always feel better after typing in capslocks ^^;;

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Something that really annoys me is when nobody can be bothered celebrating halloween. I have bought a ghostface outfit and colourful hat decorated with ghosts and pumpkins. But nobody else, other than my friends, are really bothering to dress up for halloween. In the UK our TV stations are showing (get ready) Halloween :roll: and Ju On:The grudge. :shock: that's it.

Many people say halloween has become a commercial holiday but I don't think it has. Many pagans actually have a reason to celebrate it. I sort of believe that halloween is a special day for spirits to appear (then again this may just be TV) but I believe in ghosts so I believe in halloween as an occasion to celebrate all things spooky :)
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:38 pm

I remember when halloween used to be a holiday where kids dressed up and enjoyed themselves. I remember fondly trick or treating, my faith asside cause I do intend on going to a gathering hopefully, but you just dont see many trick or treaters anymore. Not where Ive lived in the south heck even in florida they take their kids to the mall instead. I think too many twisted individuals and urban legends has killed the holiday in many towns. No one wants to risk their little ones getting hurt so many dont bother with it. Then alot of kids think they are too old for such things as early as 10 sigh. Im getting my son a costume but im probably just going to take him to the city hospital where they do a halloween fest for the kid before I get to go to my thing. Im not even bothering to buy candy this year cause I doubt we will get anyone knocking on our door.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:28 pm

Then alot of kids think they are too old for such things as early as 10 sigh.
Pu-lease. Most people say the time people "grow out of" trick or treating is 12, but I still do it. I didn't buy a $50 costume just to wear around the house (and to school. Even though I'm the only one who DOES that -____-)
I don't waste candy. Halloween is my favorite holiday! Our house is always the scariest.....but thats a problem.
I'm annoyed with douchebags. Yes, kids have done really bad things to me on halloween. One kid threw a candy bar at my Dads head (really hard) causing ym dad to get so mad, he ripped of his mask and made a fist with his hand. The kids mooned us, and ever since then, we always get egged on halloween. (Except last year, thank god)

Except if that happens, we are gonna call the poilce this year.
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:36 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Pu-lease. Most people say the time people "grow out of" trick or treating is 12, but I still do it. I didn't buy a $50 costume just to wear around the house (and to school. Even though I'm the only one who DOES that -____-)
I don't waste candy. Halloween is my favorite holiday! Our house is always the scariest.....but thats a problem.
I'm annoyed with douchebags. Yes, kids have done really bad things to me on halloween. One kid threw a candy bar at my Dads head (really hard) causing ym dad to get so mad, he ripped of his mask and made a fist with his hand. The kids mooned us, and ever since then, we always get egged on halloween. (Except last year, thank god)

Huh. I'm surprised you trick or treat, since it's more of a juvenile thing, and you don't seem to do many "kiddy" things at all.

As for your point, SoV, it is a damn shame that so many parents have taken to putting their kids in a bubble and preventing them from trick or treating. I know some smaller towns downright ban it, and instead have community festivals and stuff, rather than trick or treating.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:08 pm

Tiff wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

Huh. I'm surprised you trick or treat, since it's more of a juvenile thing, and you don't seem to do many "kiddy" things at all.

As for your point, SoV, it is a damn shame that so many parents have taken to putting their kids in a bubble and preventing them from trick or treating. I know some smaller towns downright ban it, and instead have community festivals and stuff, rather than trick or treating.
0_o;
I remember in my sister's dorms kids were going around trick-or-treating... and my sister and her friend got outfits from Legends of the Hidden Temple

And even in my neighborhood, last year I think maybe 20-50 kids from my high school stopped at my house. I expect a similar number this year...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:41 pm

yoshmaster5 wrote:
0_o;
I remember in my sister's dorms kids were going around trick-or-treating... and my sister and her friend got outfits from Legends of the Hidden Temple
...and?

My point wasn't "Omg nobody over the age of 10 should trick or treat". My point is that usually Queen of Hearts prides herself on how mature and adult she is, but trick or treating just seems like something that would be below that maturity. *shrugs* it just struck me as surprising.

But as for your sister's college friends...If a bunch of college chicks showed up with no kids at my house to trick or treat, i'd have to wonder what the hell they're thinking. Trick or treating is for kids. As much as I love halloween, once you hit about 16 or so, it's time to stop, IMO.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Tiff wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

When I was alittle I didn't get to trick or treat because I lived in a area where their wasn't many houses. Halloween consited of me dressed up in a costume going to a relatives house. Besides, alot of the houses down here are too frightning for little kids o__O;. We have a house where a man dresses up as Jason a freaking chops wood infront of the house (WITH A REAL AXE I ADD ;_; ). Then when you go up to the house to get the candy, and you turn around, he is right in your face. ;_;
Last edited by Queen Of Hearts on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-

silsmile
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by silsmile » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Tiff wrote:it is a damn shame that so many parents have taken to putting their kids in a bubble and preventing them from trick or treating. I know some smaller towns downright ban it, and instead have community festivals and stuff, rather than trick or treating.
Exactly. It's the dumbest thing ever. What is so bad about sending your kids out to collect some free candy, s'long as they have someone older going with them? Yeah, there was that thing with the razor blades so now we have to check everything we get, but I haven't heard of anything else like that happening in the last couple years. I mean, c'mon people. Granted, I'm only 14, but that's how I see it.

That, and candy always tastes better on Halloween after you've gone door to door for it, instead of just buying a bag of it. =P

Our town had to have a frickin' VOTE about whether or not we could trick-or-treat this year. >.> Least there's no curfew this year.
Last edited by silsmile on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:44 pm

silsmile wrote:
Exactly. It's the dumbest thing ever. What is so bad about sending your kids out to collect some free candy, s'long as they have someone older going with them? Our town had to have a frickin' VOTE about whether or not we could trick-or-treat this year. >.> Least there's no curfew this year.
Wow, a vote. That's...special. -_-;

The curfews I can sort of understand...they don't want kids running around all hours of the night and being prone to predators or getting hit by cars and such, becuase therea re too many irresponsible parents who ruin it for all. A curfew is reasonable, IMO.

It's the idiots who are too freakin' old to go out who do anyway, and end up smashing pumpkins, vandalizing houses, and terrorizing the kids who ruin it for the little ones.

When I was alittle I didn't get to trick or treat because I lived in a area where their wasn't many houses. Halloween consited of me dressed up in a costume going to a relatives house. Besides, alot of the houses down here are too frightning for little kids o__O;. We have a house where a man dresses up as Jason a freaking chops wood infront of the house (WITH A REAL AXE I ADD ;_; ). Then when you go up to the house to get the candy, and you turn around, he is right in your face. ;_;
*shrugs* by all fact, you're still a child, so I mean..go for it. I just was surprised, is all.

o.O oh come on, halloween is MEANT to be scary. Kids are densensitized to quite a bit. I doubt it seriously scares many kids. A scream or two, sure, but that's it. hell, my Pre-K kids were watching movies far worse than that, movies I didn't see until I was like 16.

=P besides, do you expect him to chop wood with a plastic axe?

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:50 pm

*shrugs* by all fact, you're still a child, so I mean..go for it. I just was surprised, is all.

o.O oh come on, halloween is MEANT to be scary. Kids are densensitized to quite a bit. I doubt it seriously scares many kids. A scream or two, sure, but that's it. hell, my Pre-K kids were watching movies far worse than that, movies I didn't see until I was like 16.

=P besides, do you expect him to chop wood with a plastic axe?
Parents of little kids don't go to those houses. I awnsered the door last year, and all of ONE little kid showed up (around between the ages of 5 to 7) and she was crying her poor eyes out, and the father was laughing. >__> You don't know my neighboor hood. We are all feircely devoted to halloween. Its like a contest amoung houses to see how many kids they get to scream..
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-