I really get annoyed when...

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:28 am

jupiter23 wrote:My ex-boyfriend used to do things like that. It wasn't limited to things on TV, either. Like if we'd be in a conversation with each other or someone else, and I'd make a joke or say something sarcastic, he'd sit there and pick apart what I had said and analyze every bit of it. It made me so mad when he did that.
That annoys me to x_x its one thing if the convo is serious but if were just shooting the breeze ya dont have to pick apart everything I say. Man people who do that just push that one little button that says "aggrivate me" lol.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:06 am

I'm just generally annoyed by one of my friends, right now. First of all, she makes racist remarks, and then denies that she ever made them, and denies she's a racist.

Some person asked her on AIM if she's Asian... "ew, I'm not some f#cking [insert racial slur toward Asian's here], are you serious? they all smell like curry lol". She hears the KC Chiefs lose another game, she has enough nerve to say "[insert racial slur toward black people here] are so f#cking stupid, they can't do anything right except for kill dogs and stuff."

...She really said all that. And I couldn't freaking believe it. I don't have any idea where the hell she even gets it from. I ask her, "Why is it so necessary to be racist toward people?" At first she says "I'm racist toward everybody," but then sort of back tracks and says "I didn't say anything wrong, why do you even think I'm racist?" Hmmm.... Gee, is it because you bashed TWO different races several different times (I'm not getting into details about what else she said) within a span of thirty minutes? ¬_¬

Second reason why I'm annoyed with her? She fed her dog old hamburger meat, and now she thinks her dog has worms... She hasn't even had this puppy for a week yet, and already it freaking has worms. And why the hell would you feed your dog old food, anyway??? The dog having worms might get HER sick, IT MIGHT GET HER UNBORN BABY SICK!

-_-; I swear... If she weren't already pregnant, I'd probably slap her or something. It's mean of me to do so, but.... Damn it, she honestly deserves it. So this is why I'm so terminally annoyed with her. Because she thinks she's got all the answers, is the smartest person she knows, and thinks she can do ANYTHING just because she's 18 and out of the house, but she's just so obviously a freaking idiot.

*Goes to bang my head against a brick wall and afterwards, pull my hair out*
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:59 pm

Neon Heart wrote:I'm just generally annoyed by one of my friends, right now. First of all, she makes racist remarks, and then denies that she ever made them, and denies she's a racist.

Some person asked her on AIM if she's Asian... "ew, I'm not some f#cking [insert racial slur toward Asian's here], are you serious? they all smell like curry lol". She hears the KC Chiefs lose another game, she has enough nerve to say "[insert racial slur toward black people here] are so f#cking stupid, they can't do anything right except for kill dogs and stuff."

...She really said all that. And I couldn't freaking believe it. I don't have any idea where the hell she even gets it from. I ask her, "Why is it so necessary to be racist toward people?" At first she says "I'm racist toward everybody," but then sort of back tracks and says "I didn't say anything wrong, why do you even think I'm racist?" Hmmm.... Gee, is it because you bashed TWO different races several different times (I'm not getting into details about what else she said) within a span of thirty minutes? ¬_¬

Second reason why I'm annoyed with her? She fed her dog old hamburger meat, and now she thinks her dog has worms... She hasn't even had this puppy for a week yet, and already it freaking has worms. And why the hell would you feed your dog old food, anyway??? The dog having worms might get HER sick, IT MIGHT GET HER UNBORN BABY SICK!

-_-; I swear... If she weren't already pregnant, I'd probably slap her or something. It's mean of me to do so, but.... Damn it, she honestly deserves it. So this is why I'm so terminally annoyed with her. Because she thinks she's got all the answers, is the smartest person she knows, and thinks she can do ANYTHING just because she's 18 and out of the house, but she's just so obviously a freaking idiot.

*Goes to bang my head against a brick wall and afterwards, pull my hair out*
she can't properly take care of a dog and she's going to have a baby?

I swear sometimes I think theres stupid juice in the water supply.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:22 pm

I'm currently annoyed with my mother right now.

Why..? Just became I'm a teenager, does NOT mean I'm a baby if I cry. And I was crying, because SHE was scoling me over somthing stupid!!!

....And then I get smacked 3 or 4 times because I'm crying!!!

CRYING DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BABY DAMN IT!!!!!!!

*goes in her room to cry and be emo*
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:I'm currently annoyed with my mother right now.

Why..? Just became I'm a teenager, does NOT mean I'm a baby if I cry. And I was crying, because SHE was scoling me over somthing stupid!!!

....And then I get smacked 3 or 4 times because I'm crying!!!

CRYING DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BABY DAMN IT!!!!!!!

*goes in her room to cry and be emo*
Because hitting a crying person makes it all better. -_- Your mom needs anger management...seriously.

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:40 pm

you know what annoys me? People who are to immature to be in a college class room setting! I was in class today listening to the lecture when two girls come into class late and made their way to the back of the room and start giggling and talking loudly to each other and speaking on their cell phone the whole time, ugh!! it's like, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I hate people like that who have no consideration for any one else in the room who are trying to listen to the professor

you know what else pisses me off, people who take easy courses they already know the material in and then make it a point to make snide remarks and be disruptive during the lesson when the professor is trying to teach in detail and ruin it for every one else who don't know the material and are trying to learn. And I hate it even more when these same people put the material down because they think it's too easy, and make people who don't get feel stupid because they don't. If you think it's to damn easy then maybe you should be taking a more advanced course instead of an easy one that you already know the material in, and quite ruining it for every one else who don't know it! Jeez, I just don't get assholes like that
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:02 pm

My bank just doesn't just annoy me, they piss me off. When I opened my checking, I chose direct deposit. I was told that they could split my paycheck between my savings and checking. Since my paycheck is about $200, I chose to deposit $100 in savings and the net in checking. I clearly remember the lady writing this down. Today I got a letter saying a check bounced. After looking things up I discovered that they have been depositing my entire paycheck into savings which threw my checkbook off. I wasn't able to get to the bank today but I'll be able to get there tomorrow. :evil:
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:47 am

An update on my bank issues: They looked up my direct deposit information and found that it was their fault. They corrected that, put the correct amount of money into my checking and dropped the courtesy fee. Talk about relief. I'm no longer annoyed at my bank. The lady was nice, the whole thing went quick, everything is sorted out and I don't have to pay the courtesy fee.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:55 pm

Im currently annoyed with the friends that I have given my private email address to. I have a general email a email for random stuff since I sign up for freebies and then my private for family and those friends that I like to keep in contact with. Lately these friends have been filling my box with fwd's and its driving me mad. How many freaking chain emails are their out there? by tonight I know that theres at least over 20 and they are still coming, then I get "lighten up" when I tell them I hate getting those in my private email so please stop. Its a waste of time rushing to the computer and seeing that an idiot bud thinks its funny to send me a chain email when I reserve that address for important stuff. I think its an emergency or they need to talk and its that crap..ugh!

And on top of that this damned satellite keeps stalling cause its abit windy and god forbid if it rains then my net crashes. Also found out cause my network uses a wpa protocol that I cannot use my ds without some darn adapter so now got to get that when I get paid..head hurts...going to take an advil..

StarFlame Soldier
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by StarFlame Soldier » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Passions55 wrote:And I hate it even more when these same people put the material down because they think it's too easy
I see this all the time at my uni. I recently overheard a girl saying she didn't go to any of the lectures last semester, then she started raving on how useless the university was because she failed that subject. She was incredulous at how she could have failed. :shock: Sometimes I don't know how somepeople get into, let alone stay in, uni. This frustrates me because it doesn't reflect the work some of us put in to do well and everyone thinks uni is really easy.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:55 am

Senshi_of_Vision wrote:Im currently annoyed with the friends that I have given my private email address to. I have a general email a email for random stuff since I sign up for freebies and then my private for family and those friends that I like to keep in contact with. Lately these friends have been filling my box with fwd's and its driving me mad. How many freaking chain emails are their out there? by tonight I know that theres at least over 20 and they are still coming, then I get "lighten up" when I tell them I hate getting those in my private email so please stop. Its a waste of time rushing to the computer and seeing that an idiot bud thinks its funny to send me a chain email when I reserve that address for important stuff. I think its an emergency or they need to talk and its that crap..ugh!
Teachers are notorious for that, and I hate it >_< god forbid you give a fellow teacher your private email...it'll be FULL of inspirational and religious fwds and shit.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:26 pm

Tiff
Teachers are notorious for that, and I hate it >_< god forbid you give a fellow teacher your private email...it'll be FULL of inspirational and religious fwds and shit.
"There are 20 angels in this world, 10 are playing, 9 are sleeping, 1 is looking over your shoulder reading this message. He is Gabriel, the Angel of Death and he's come to smother people who send chainmail. God Bless :D"
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:49 pm

^ ROFL

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:58 pm

peachvampiress wrote:Tiff
"There are 20 angels in this world, 10 are playing, 9 are sleeping, 1 is looking over your shoulder reading this message. He is Gabriel, the Angel of Death and he's come to smother people who send chainmail. God Bless :D"
LMAO I need to send that back out to them maybe scare them off these fwds

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:32 pm

peachvampiress wrote:
ROFLMAO. May I sig?

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:26 pm

the*blue*girl
ROFLMAO. May I sig?
Sure, although I recommend using :D instead of the smile because it looks funnier.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Butterscotch
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Butterscotch » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:47 pm

This has been driving me batty lately! Do people simply not know how to say "Excuse me" anymore when someone is in their way?

This happens all the time at work. The aisle in between the produce stands are narrow, so if I'm filling, say, apples a customer might not be able to get around me. But instead of politly asking me to move, they just barrel past, knocking into my cart, bumping into me.

Or...they just stand there. And watch.

They don't actually speak up. They just stand there. Watching. Those people give me the creeps.

I ignore them.

It doesn't just happen at work either. It happens when I'm shopping and even at home!

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:38 pm

Butterscotch wrote:This has been driving me batty lately! Do people simply not know how to say "Excuse me" anymore when someone is in their way?

This happens all the time at work. The aisle in between the produce stands are narrow, so if I'm filling, say, apples a customer might not be able to get around me. But instead of politly asking me to move, they just barrel past, knocking into my cart, bumping into me.

Or...they just stand there. And watch.

They don't actually speak up. They just stand there. Watching. Those people give me the creeps.

I ignore them.

It doesn't just happen at work either. It happens when I'm shopping and even at home!
I get that all the time at my job too. And sometimes I have to be up on a ladder at my job, and I'll get people that will hit my ladder while I'm standing on it (that happened to one of my co-workers once, we were only lucky the stupid woman that hit her ladder didn't hit it too hard) to get through the aisle, despite the fact they can easily turn around and go the way they came.

One of the ones I love though is when they want your help, and they don't try getting your attention first before they start talking. By the time you realize they're speaking to you, they're halfway through their question and you have to make them repeat themselves because you weren't listening.
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:52 am

Adding to the question thing, I hate it when customers try to ask you a question in the middle of a transaction instead of simply just waiting until I'm done. I make it a point to glare right at them and tell them I'll take care of them in the middle of a transaction and wait. And it brings me pleasure to see them flustered as I do this. I don't reward rudeness like other places so desperate to have a high customer service level where they'll just bend over and take it to please the customer. I have gotten in trouble for returning customer's attitude back to them. XD;;
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

AnimeGuru0
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by AnimeGuru0 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:45 am

MarioKnight wrote: I have gotten in trouble for returning customer's attitude back to them. XD;;
As you should.... *slap*

TBA