I really get annoyed when...

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Locked
User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:17 am

SeiUsa wrote:I get annoyed when I tell my friend ahead of time that I might be busy a certain day, and then that day she sends me texts saying, "R u mad at me?" when I don't immediately return a text or call. <.<

God... I get that all the freaking time.

the*blue*girl wrote:I get SUPREMELY PISSED OFF when I decide to take a break from reading the newest Harry Potter to check my email (because I figured CHECKING ME EMAIL would be safe) and see a myspace alert telling me I've recieved a comment from -insert HP mega-spoiler here-
......
And then I figure, well, whoever it is just spoiled the whole book for me, so I might as well see who left the comment. Not only was it someone who I considerd a good friend, but her comment contained every spoiler you can possibly imagine. Luckily, I figured that out immediantly and stopped reading it, but still. I bet she thinks it's a hilarious joke. I think it's hilarious that I won't be speaking to her until she grovels at my feet, begging for forgivness. And even then I'll still be mad. Are you guys picking up on how enfuriated I am?

EDIT: She just told me I should be thanking her because she just saved me the time of actually reading the book. So even if she grovels at me feet now, which I doubt she'll do, she won't be getting forgiven. >:[
Heh. Next time, you should spoil HER favorite book or movie and see how well she likes that. Payback can be a serious bitch. *nod*
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 pm

Im extremely annoyed with fire ants right now, earlier when I was taking out the trash I stepped in an ant hill and the bastards chewed up my legs and feet, now even covered in cortozone im itchy and it burns sigh I hate the summer due to all the bugs cant even go into my own backyard without being a target for em.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:49 am
Location: USA

Post by Passions55 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:51 pm

I get annoyed with people my own age who look down on me because I don't have a college fund like they do or because my parents can't pay for my college education like theirs can.

I was sort of griping to bunch of other college students about how expensive my classes where for the fall semester was, and one of them said why worry its your parents problem not yours. And I informed them that my parents weren't paying for me and I was paying out of my own pocket to go to school, and they sort of sneered at me and gave me this false sympathy line about how sorry for me they where that my parents couldn't pay for my college education and that I'll probably be in my thirties before I graduate at the rate I'm going.

I was...really peed off by their by disdain. I work 36 hours a week at a job a really hate just to afford to go part-time to college and pay for rent, and utilities on top of that. I know its going to take longer for me to finish college at the rate I'm going. I don't need a bunch of pampered brats looking down on me just because my parents can't afford to indulge me the same way theirs can. :evil:

I also hate when a guy (or any one else for that matter) assumes you are a certain way because of the choices you make. When I had my first boyfriend he wanted to have sex and I said that I didn't want too because I felt I wasn't ready and wanted to wait. He didn't take this very well and he couldn't under stand how any one today could feel that way. He pretty much called me an old fashion girl, and tried to treat me like one. Like telling me what to do instead of asking me. Or telling me when we where going to go out and telling I had better be there and ready. And he acted this way toward me because he thought I was an old fashion girl and that I would go along with this. All because I didn't want to do what every one else was doing in my age group and sleep with him. Well he was wrong I wasn't going to go along with it. But it just boils me that he took one aspect of how I wanted to conduct my self (which was some what traditional) and think that every thing else about my character was going to be be "traditional" too. God people like this piss me off!!!
Last edited by Passions55 on Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
_______________________

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:54 am

...I am so annoyed right now. I am fuming.

Tonight, I was talking with my friend Jess, right? She says to me, "you know what [my sister] did to my door?" I ask her, "...what did she do..."

She explains to me, that her older sister broke into her room. Like, literally. Her and one of her boyfriends went downstairs (Jess has a room in the basement), BROKE down her door, because it was locked, and stole her hair straightener. STOLE her hair straightener!

WHY WAS IT NECESSARY TO BREAK DOWN THE FREAKING DOOR?!?! Can't you just ask for something like a normal human being?!

...I know this is something weird to get worked up over, but if you all knew exactly what Jess' sister has done in the past, and knew that her mom lets her get away with it, then you'd be just as pissed, if not more so, than I am right now. *shakes head*
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:04 am

o_o; I have to ponder why the need for a hair straightener was so dire that she had to break down her sister's door to get it.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:21 am

wow most people dont break down doors for hair stuff, maybe vcrs but then again I grew up where alot of shady people liked to steal things..

As for Passions its hard I put myself threw school didnt get to finish to just recently due to personal problems but I didnt let others who had it handed to them by their parents get to me because you know they will have to pay for their kids one day so it all works out. Sure it sucks that they look down on you but you know what the fact that your busting your ass for your degree will make it more sweeter in the long run to. I generally hate people who make others feel inferior because things are given to them to. But you know what its the people who have to really work for what they earn that make this country. Its the self made people who keep the blood of the economy pumping in my opinion to, so dont let the entitled ones get to you I think its great that your putting yourself threw school and I wish ya the best towards it.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:21 am

Tiff wrote:o_o; I have to ponder why the need for a hair straightener was so dire that she had to break down her sister's door to get it.
Her and boytoy#1 were probably high when they made that stupid decision.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 875
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:39 pm
Location: Color Red
Contact:

Post by SeiUsa » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:00 pm

I am currently annoyed with my boss. When she first hired me she said she had a position for 15-20 hours a week, so I gladly took the job. This past month, she cut my hours to 3-5 hours a day, 2 days a week. And then what does she do? Hires two more people! One of them has many more hours than I do (and more than this other girl who started about two weeks before I did), and the other new girl is working one day this week from 6-9. I'm working that day from 2-5. Those could have been my hours, but no, the boss had to hire someone who will only work one day a week. This really peeves me off, especially since I already told her I could work more hours since school is out.

Believe me, I'm looking for a new job.

User avatar
Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:49 am
Location: USA

Post by Passions55 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:24 am

I get pretty annoyed and offended at low class parents who swear at their small children. I mean come on now I work in retail and I've heard some pretty screwed up things come out of parents mouth when talking to their kids. This afternoon I heard a young mother scream at her child to hurry up and get in the car, and she said:" get your ass in the car you little bitch!" and the child couldn't have more than five or six. Is that sort of language necessary when talking to your kids?
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
_______________________

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:01 am

Passions55 wrote:I get pretty annoyed and offended at low class parents who swear at their small children. I mean come on now I work in retail and I've heard some pretty screwed up things come out of parents mouth when talking to their kids. This afternoon I heard a young mother scream at her child to hurry up and get in the car, and she said:" get your ass in the car you little bitch!" and the child couldn't have more than five or six. Is that sort of language necessary when talking to your kids?
-_- Certain people really shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:31 am
Location: Australia

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:52 am

Passions55 wrote:I get pretty annoyed and offended at low class parents who swear at their small children. I mean come on now I work in retail and I've heard some pretty screwed up things come out of parents mouth when talking to their kids. This afternoon I heard a young mother scream at her child to hurry up and get in the car, and she said:" get your ass in the car you little bitch!" and the child couldn't have more than five or six. Is that sort of language necessary when talking to your kids?
Nope. But I'd take issue with the mother calling the kid a bitch rather than using foul language.

But once, when I was on a field trip (which I had to sit out thanks to an injury), I heard a father talking to his kids about a fight he'd just had with their mother. At one point, the clearly-frustrated father said that the mother had started it because, and I quote, "she thinks everything's fucking hers." (and he added that she "could go and get fucked.") My 14-year-old self couldn't believe that he'd used such language in front of kids. Nowadays, I probably wouldn't give a shit, because I use such language myself. Not necessarily in front of kids, because there's a 100% chance those kids aren't mine.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

User avatar
Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Insane Asylum
Contact:

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:05 pm

Passions55 wrote:I get pretty annoyed and offended at low class parents who swear at their small children. I mean come on now I work in retail and I've heard some pretty screwed up things come out of parents mouth when talking to their kids. This afternoon I heard a young mother scream at her child to hurry up and get in the car, and she said:" get your ass in the car you little bitch!" and the child couldn't have more than five or six. Is that sort of language necessary when talking to your kids?
I've experienced that first hand actually....complete with me getting dragged up the stairs by my hair with my mother cussing at me like no tomorrow because there was a piece of paper on my floor. I was 6 at the time too. Owchies.(And of course this has happened to me coutless times after and before)
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt

User avatar
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:31 am
Location: Australia

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:40 am

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Passions55 wrote:I get pretty annoyed and offended at low class parents who swear at their small children. I mean come on now I work in retail and I've heard some pretty screwed up things come out of parents mouth when talking to their kids. This afternoon I heard a young mother scream at her child to hurry up and get in the car, and she said:" get your ass in the car you little bitch!" and the child couldn't have more than five or six. Is that sort of language necessary when talking to your kids?
I've experienced that first hand actually....complete with me getting dragged up the stairs by my hair with my mother cussing at me like no tomorrow because there was a piece of paper on my floor. I was 6 at the time too. Owchies.(And of course this has happened to me coutless times after and before)
Riiiiiiiight. Should someone put her in a straitjacket?
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

User avatar
Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Insane Asylum
Contact:

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:03 am

Jusenkyo no Pikachu wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Passions55 wrote:I get pretty annoyed and offended at low class parents who swear at their small children. I mean come on now I work in retail and I've heard some pretty screwed up things come out of parents mouth when talking to their kids. This afternoon I heard a young mother scream at her child to hurry up and get in the car, and she said:" get your ass in the car you little bitch!" and the child couldn't have more than five or six. Is that sort of language necessary when talking to your kids?
I've experienced that first hand actually....complete with me getting dragged up the stairs by my hair with my mother cussing at me like no tomorrow because there was a piece of paper on my floor. I was 6 at the time too. Owchies.(And of course this has happened to me coutless times after and before)
Riiiiiiiight. Should someone put her in a straitjacket?
Naw. She isn't a bad mom. Just is frightning when angry.
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt

User avatar
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:31 am
Location: Australia

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:13 am

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Jusenkyo no Pikachu wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Passions55 wrote:I get pretty annoyed and offended at low class parents who swear at their small children. I mean come on now I work in retail and I've heard some pretty screwed up things come out of parents mouth when talking to their kids. This afternoon I heard a young mother scream at her child to hurry up and get in the car, and she said:" get your ass in the car you little bitch!" and the child couldn't have more than five or six. Is that sort of language necessary when talking to your kids?
I've experienced that first hand actually....complete with me getting dragged up the stairs by my hair with my mother cussing at me like no tomorrow because there was a piece of paper on my floor. I was 6 at the time too. Owchies.(And of course this has happened to me coutless times after and before)
Riiiiiiiight. Should someone put her in a straitjacket?
Naw. She isn't a bad mom. Just is frightning when angry.
But still, dragging you up some stairs by your hair is more than a tad overboard. Especially for some piece of paper.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

User avatar
Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Insane Asylum
Contact:

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:16 am

Jusenkyo no Pikachu wrote:
But still, dragging you up some stairs by your hair is more than a tad overboard. Especially for some piece of paper.
I know, but that hasn't happened again, since I keep my room clean out of fear.
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:37 am

Then she's an abusive parent.

ADMIN MODE:

Not a chat room, guys.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Starscream
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: Boston
Contact:

Post by Starscream » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:43 am

The phrase "insert Deity", especially when used online, as a way to avoid the use of "God" for whatever reason. If you're trying to avoid insulting someone's faith, give it up; it's the internet. Anyone offended by "Thank Allah" should just stop browsing right now. If you're using it as a joke of some sort, just stop. It might have been funny the first few hundred times when it went around on the internet, but now it's just stupid and, again, makes you come off like some PC-nitwit that wants to avoid hurting everyone's e-feelings.
- David Graña

<3 Happily Married to Jennifer since July 16, 2005 <3

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one’s enemies" - Starscream
My Livejournal.

Judge: "Yes. What? You say if I testify I’ll be killed? Oh. It’s for you." (hands the phone to Fry)
Roberto: (On the phone) "And the other hamburger will also be made of your lungs. So long, pal."
Fry: "I refuse to testify on the grounds that my organs will be chopped up into a patty."
Judge: "Ah, the 67th Amendment."
Futurama, Insane in the Mainframe

Leela’s (former) boss: "Oh my various gods!"
Futurama, How Hermes Requisitioned his Groove Back

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:44 am

I get annoyed when I keep getting headaches for no apparent reason... Like, they stopped for a while, and now they're coming back again. Guuuuuh, please make it stop. X__x;
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:06 am

When someone in your family is annoyed/stressed about something, and decides to flip out on you.

... this morning my sister just went crazy on me for not telling her that we were out of milk.
1. I thought we had some in the outside fridge.
2. You can't eat cereal without milk? ... I never have it with milk.

Oh, yesterday she was insane at me because she had just taken the MCAT...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Locked