WTF?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Locked
User avatar
NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 953
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Wootbekistan

Post by NameGoesHere » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:27 am

Butterscotch wrote:Is it wrong that I'm amused by the fact that the officer quoted in the article is named Sheriff Whipple?
Much to Sheriff Whipple's dismay, rolls of Charmin were in fact squeezed during the incident.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:13 am

NameGoesHere wrote:
Butterscotch wrote:Is it wrong that I'm amused by the fact that the officer quoted in the article is named Sheriff Whipple?
Much to Sheriff Whipple's dismay, rolls of Charmin were in fact squeezed during the incident.
LMAO

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: B.C. Canada
Contact:

Post by peachvampiress » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Riot in Mexico between emos and punks.

Hare Krishna's show up at 1:47.

WTF!? Can anyone translate for me?
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:34 am

Well, the emo vs. punk video, let me translate overall what they were saying. Pretty much the news was about how the punks think that the emo kids are copying their style. The Hare Krishnas...from what I got was that they just came to settle the confrontation and make peace between the two groups. The emo kids were apparently throwing bottles (most likely glass bottles) at the punks. There were also reports of similar events happening in other parts of Mexico, most of the video footage shown was from Mexico City.

:shock: This, is just too weird. Seriously wtf is wrong with these people? Oh and by the look of the Related Videos section, there's a lot anti-emo videos.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: B.C. Canada
Contact:

Post by peachvampiress » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:45 pm

So Tuesday afternoon I attended a funeral for a family friend. After the service, my dad (one of the pall bearers) and I leave the church to go to the cementery. My dad and I didn't see this happen (even though it was probably 10 feet away from us) but on the road outside the parking lot there's some construction going on, and the lady waving the flags and directing traffic was yelling and swearing at elderly people leaving (my mom saw it, and apparently the people leaving couldn't understand her directions, so she started calling them jackasses and telling them to kiss her ass).
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:51 pm

Apparently, there was an earthquake today (I'm sure everyone knows) and when I heard the news I was like WTF? I didn't feel anything. I must have been dead asleep at the time because I felt nothing.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:29 pm

AnimatedEvey12 wrote:Apparently, there was an earthquake today (I'm sure everyone knows) and when I heard the news I was like WTF? I didn't feel anything. I must have been dead asleep at the time because I felt nothing.
*shrugs* some earthquakes are nothing more than tiny tremors. A lot of the time, people don't feel them.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:31 am
Location: Australia

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:57 am

Tiff wrote:
AnimatedEvey12 wrote:Apparently, there was an earthquake today (I'm sure everyone knows) and when I heard the news I was like WTF? I didn't feel anything. I must have been dead asleep at the time because I felt nothing.
*shrugs* some earthquakes are nothing more than tiny tremors. A lot of the time, people don't feel them.
I slept through one. My family, however, felt it. It lasted about a minute all up.

Another was just one shake. This was at home in Brisbane, where earthquakes are not a common occurrence, and the next day the radio station switchboards lit up. Epicenter to dissipation: about 5 seconds.

And then there was the supercell--my first ever. Fortunately, I was working in a warehouse at the time.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

User avatar
Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:31 pm

Post by Aishiteru » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:56 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/witchcraft_dc

OK... I just don't understand why people are actually being arrested over this. I wonder if there's actually a law that says you can't steal someone's sexual organs.
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:49 pm

...Something about the phrase "penis theft" just cracks me the hell up XDDD

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Slrjoecool
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 855
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:17 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Slrjoecool » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:38 am

.....Wow. People actually believe in this...

Although I died when I got to this point:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/witchcraft_dc wrote:"It's real. Just yesterday here, there was a man who was a victim. We saw. What was left was tiny," said 29-year-old Alain Kalala, who sells phone credits near a Kinshasa police station.
Apparently, Congo doesn't have very large penises...
~~ Married to my Tiffu on August 4th, 2007 ~~

Flesh may cross the portal,
and seek it’s master Death.
Life may go where Death has trod,
and challenge, like Scheherazade,
he who reigns beneath the sod,
to spare a mortal’s breath.

My Journal: Hope
Web Gallery of Michael’s Pictures

User avatar
NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 953
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Wootbekistan

Post by NameGoesHere » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:18 am

High Priestess Lorena Bobbit will be pleased.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Miley Cyrus poses nude for Vanity Fair, at AGE 15!!!!! (the link is safe for work)

She's covered up, but still! There have been a lot of photo "scandals" involving her, lately. They've shown her flashing her bra, her underwear, you can see her nipples through one of her shirts, and now this.

I think this girl is starting to get out of control. And it's sickening.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:46 pm

Neon Heart wrote:Miley Cyrus poses nude for Vanity Fair, at AGE 15!!!!! (the link is safe for work)

She's covered up, but still! There have been a lot of photo "scandals" involving her, lately. They've shown her flashing her bra, her underwear, you can see her nipples through one of her shirts, and now this.

I think this girl is starting to get out of control. And it's sickening.
...Of course, I'm trying to figure out how this is really any different from the CLOTHING most 15 year olds wear today...

I guess I'm cynical.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 pm

I agree sadly Tiff nothing most 15 year olds in hollywood does shock me anymore... No what shocked me was this..


Man holds daughter as sex captive for 24 years

Seriously I know this world has sick people in it, but you mean to tell me that this world is this messed up where someone can be captive for years and no one cares enough to try to find her? I know the mother was pacified by the fact that her daughter supposedly ran off to a cult..but come on as a mom I know if my child disappeared at 30 id be worried..and that father..I used the term loosely I dont think I could think of anything that could punish him severe enough for this..just disgusting..ugh.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Senshi_of_Vision wrote:
Seriously I know this world has sick people in it, but you mean to tell me that this world is this messed up where someone can be captive for years and no one cares enough to try to find her? I know the mother was pacified by the fact that her daughter supposedly ran off to a cult..but come on as a mom I know if my child disappeared at 30 id be worried..and that father..I used the term loosely I dont think I could think of anything that could punish him severe enough for this..just disgusting..ugh.
Now THAT is sickening.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:31 am
Location: Australia

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 pm

For some reason you guys are reminding me of this article:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/inc ... 63586.html.

And, according to Fox News (I know, the bastion of truth in journalism) Miley is embarrassed by the photo shoot.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

User avatar
Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Insane Asylum
Contact:

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 pm

Jusenkyo no Pikachu wrote: And, according to Fox News (I know, the bastion of truth in journalism) Miley is embarrassed by the photo shoot.
I think that is complete and utter bull. Honestly, I belive her parents are rushing to get her out of the Hanna Montana shadow, so she actually can have an acting job outside of that. Look at the rest of the giant Disney channel stars- they aren't block buster hits now, except for Shia LeBeouf.
I think that now that Disney is getting on their case, that they are making her say those things.

Also- I do belive the Photoshoot is artsy. Its her naked back, big whoop. I belive if they actually kept it quiet, instead of blowing it out of porportion, the parents of her fans wouldn't have been throwing such a fit. This isn't a reason to stop letting your daughter watch the show she loves. Its not like there will be a show about posing in Vanity fair next week.

I just think this whole thing is more of a mess than it should have been
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:54 pm

Yea, I don't really see the big deal with Miley "naked" and I agree that it did look artsy in the end.
I think the reason why Shia is the most successful of all the Disney Alums is mainly I think he has talent compared to Hilary Duff and other people. Also he was in Transformers and he's in the new Indiana Jones movie so he's starring alongside some big names. I hear some people have already started calling him the next Tom Hanks. Although I disagree because Tom Hanks is Tom Hanks and no one else can be him.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
rrs
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:30 pm
Location: Arizona

Post by rrs » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:00 pm

Only in the USA would a stupid cover photo would be made an issue verus other places in the industrial world. I would like these poeple who are making an issue over the Vanity Fair cover go to Japan and ratttle the cages of the Idol DVD industry of Japan. When will the USA grow-up? I didn't think the USA was as childish as the middle East and other 3rd world area. No wounder some places are called the third world.

Locked