What annoys you most about computers/the internet?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm

We'll all get used to the new new layout(what I like to call it) sooner or later, so all the facebook whiners should really quit whining. Its not a major change.

wink568
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by wink568 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:23 am

Maybe I'm just slow, but..... I'm not seeing a difference with facebook.

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Maybe I'm just slow, but..... I'm not seeing a difference with facebook.
Theres not much, I dont kno why anyone was complaining over nothing.

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 pm

I guess I can kind of sympathize with people being a bit annoyed that they have to get used to a new version, because it seems like it wasn't too long ago when the second layout came along. If they keep changing it at relatively short intervals, it could get annoying.

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Just logged on to facebook, and half of my friends are complaining and joining stupid groups for boycotting new facebook god will this ever end?!?! Ughhh, I'm the only one at the time that likes the new layout, it's more organized.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Just logged on to facebook, and half of my friends are complaining and joining stupid groups for boycotting new facebook god will this ever end?!?! Ughhh, I'm the only one at the time that likes the new layout, it's more organized

I like the new layout too! infact, I was excited for the change.

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 pm

I've been on Facebook quite a bit since yesterday when I posted here, and I have already changed my mind: I do not sympathize with anyone about the change. Like you guys said, it's more organized, and I have had absolutely no trouble finding everything. In fact, I like it too. And now people are saying they don't know how to do ANYTHING on it anymore. Wtf, is it in a different language for them? It's really starting to get on my nerves because I can't look at my news feed without sifting through loads of complaining about the change.

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm

I actually prefer this layout over the other one. I didn't mind the last one don't get me wrong, but this has a crisper feel to it and appears to be more organized. If it doesn't have the same glitch the last one had where some things appeared out of order on the home page, then this one would be my favorite yet.
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:02 pm

sailorperkytoot123 wrote:I've been on Facebook quite a bit since yesterday when I posted here, and I have already changed my mind: I do not sympathize with anyone about the change. Like you guys said, it's more organized, and I have had absolutely no trouble finding everything. In fact, I like it too. And now people are saying they don't know how to do ANYTHING on it anymore. Wtf, is it in a different language for them? It's really starting to get on my nerves because I can't look at my news feed without sifting through loads of complaining about the change.
Exactly. It's easier, I don't get what's so "confusing" about it. I understand if you're a brand new user to facebook but if you've been on there since it started it shouldn't be a problem.
this has a crisper feel to it and appears to be more organized. If it doesn't have the same glitch the last one had where some things appeared out of order on the home page
Yea this one isn't as slow as the last one and I <3 crispness :D
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Long live crispness! :D
It's satisfying to know that there are others who share the same opinion over this matter! I went to one of the groups for people who want the old version back because I wanted to see if I could flag it or mark it as spam or something ( :twisted: ) but alas, no luck. That would probably be taking to far anyway....

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:48 am

I got so many invites to groups on how to get the old FB back and others protesting the new one. It's like" why waste your time with this groups people?" These groups didnt get the old groups back lst time and definitly not this time either.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 am

ADMIN MODE:

Okay, guys, let's get back on topic. Enough with the facebook discussion.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

TonyOctober 2.0
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by TonyOctober 2.0 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Mature Viewings on websites. You accidently go on a site that you think is safe and you find stuff in there that you don't suspect is wrong.

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm

TonyOctober 2.0 wrote:Mature Viewings on websites. You accidently go on a site that you think is safe and you find stuff in there that you don't suspect is wrong.
I totally agree with this.

I remember doing a report on Sperm Whales back in high school. Well you can imagine the fun I had with the internet research.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

supersailorearth
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by supersailorearth » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 pm

This stupid conficker worm has gotten soooo annoying!