Halo 3 Launch

Video games and anime sometimes tie in with each other, plus video games kick ass. =P Discuss them here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Halo 3 Launch

Post by MarioKnight » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:58 am

So did anyone attend a Halo 3 launch at any store? We had a midnight launch, and it was a lot of fun. Dairy Queen stayed open for it and even sent employees back and forth between their store and the line so people wouldn't have to leave the line. We had lot's of fun with the crowd and kept them well entertained through the night. We had a couple boxes of Game Fuel being passed around all through the line where people signed their gamertags on the boxes with markers that we've got on display in the store right now. We even had an employee who made a cape with tarp and white price stickers. XD I made an album of pics I took on facebook which you can find here. Everyone post your experience if you attended a midnight launch, I know I'm not the only one on the board. =P
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

ilovethesailorsenshi
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by ilovethesailorsenshi » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:39 am

I didn't attend, but my friend worked that night... he said it was hell. There was almost a riot I believe, some games were destroyed (not any halo copies miraculously) and there was a big mess that they had to spend overtime to clean up...

I was furious because some classic games were destroyed in that fracas.
... i dunno what to say, i''m sorry

(I''m more like hotaru... thus the avatar change)