Your Anime Treasures

Discussion of any other anime and/or manga goes here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

isaisa
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by isaisa » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:59 pm

My ENTIRE collection of all the Sailor Moon seasons as well as the movies and the specials. =) In addition to my poster AND...::drum roll:: my gashapon set. And of course the 4 mangas that I own. :mrgreen:
R.I.P. Jennifer Blanco 11/09/87 - 11/13/05

"I go with the flow. Whatever music you play for me, I will dance."
- Gael Garcia Bernal

I AM BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:21 pm

My pride and joy is my vast collection of manga. I worked very hard to get it.

My other treasures are my three volumes of Clamp no Kiseki and the chess pieces.
-Magic Knight Rayearth, Vampire Princess Miyu, Fushigi Yugi, Inu Yasha and Card Captor Sakura art books.
-Vol. 1-3 of the Sailor Moon artbooks
-and my various how to draw anime and manga books.

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:48 am

You seem like the kind of person who'll lie.
However... this sword doesn't lie.

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:31 am

Finally added links to pictures in my post on the first page. Go and check it out.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:36 pm

Hobbes
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Hobbes » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:15 pm

My Sailor Moon manga would have to be mine. I've only got three volumes but I searched so hard for them. I have..
Volume 2 of the first arc(not sure what it's calles)
The last volume of SuperS
Volume with Casablanca Memory in it(found for $2 at Books-A-Million)
And soon to added these cute sailor Moon keychains I found. I want a Sailor Venus one. @[email protected]
I AM YOUR LOVE-LOVE GODDESS B[BLEEP]ES!
-Aino Minako from Suburban Senshi

"Would I rather be feared or loved? Uh, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
-Michael Scott, The Office

*Eternal Moon*
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by *Eternal Moon* » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:44 pm

It's really hard for me to choose because I love everything to bits in my collection but my Eternal Sailor Moon Dream Pocket doll is definetely one of my favorites. She is just too cute and sometimes I even walk around with her in the pouch in the house, lol. I also love all of my wands, ufo catchers, and my star locket as well. *hugs collection*

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:34 pm

HA HA HA Lucky me!! The Zellers in my town had five of those Luna-P jewlery cases in the clearance isle. Apparently they've been there for at least three years. I consider it an RPG toy so I bought. I think that's the first time in about five years I've updated my collection.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:59 pm

my saint tail figure it up there. Its pretty rare if Im not mistaken.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:57 pm

I'm not an anime fan but I do have some nice merchandise lying around from gifts people gave me.

I have a rather large action figure collection oddly enough... None of them opened. One of them is a Gundam in a Sailor Moon outfit :)

I have several bootlegged copies of the stuff I did like also... but I guess that's not much for a treasure.

My favorite is a set of coins from a Tenchi Muyo Anniversay deal. I got 1 from buying the DVD's and the others from a friend. I think they're pretty badass since I inherited a coin collection a few years ago.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:00 pm

Panda wrote:I'm not an anime fan but I do have some nice merchandise lying around from gifts people gave me.
o.O You watch sailor moon, which is an anime...

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:21 pm

Tiff wrote:
Panda wrote:I'm not an anime fan but I do have some nice merchandise lying around from gifts people gave me.
o.O You watch sailor moon, which is an anime...
Anime in general. I make exceptions. Mainly for nostalgic reasons.

I just don't generally get into fiction works. No matter what they are. I don't have a personal bias against anime or anyone that enjoys it, it just isn't my thing (Or, more specifically, my main hobby)

Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:46 am

I would have to consider my Memorial Song Box to be a treasure. *_* I also have to consider my 200+ Sailormoon images to be a treausure. And my 100 manga books as well as my S boxset to be treasure. ^_^ 8)

EDIT- Yay, I'm finally a wannabee! :D
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Winter banner contest!=D Better luck on Valentines day to those who weren''t so lucky! ^_~*

We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!! =D- Geoffery Chaucer, A Knights Tale

Nehelenia, one for all. -Teh sloganize website. XDD
(\__/)
(+"."+)
(")_(") Help Bunny gain world domination.

Blackat
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Location: The only place where you can find Kangaroos in your backyard.

Post by Blackat » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:49 am

Hmm, that's a tough question, because I don't know what I like best out of my small collection. XD

I think I'd place my S boxset up in the top 3, because I was so lucky to get it - it was the last one left in this anime store, and my dad bought it for me even though it was $200. Because it was shipped in from America they found it worthy enough to jack the price up that high. Oh well, I still love it. <3

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:52 am

Blackat wrote:Hmm, that's a tough question, because I don't know what I like best out of my small collection. XD

I think I'd place my S boxset up in the top 3, because I was so lucky to get it - it was the last one left in this anime store, and my dad bought it for me even though it was $200. Because it was shipped in from America they found it worthy enough to jack the price up that high. Oh well, I still love it. <3
I'm assuming you're talking about AUS dollars, not US dollars. The S boxset should've cost way less than US$200.

Edit--
AUS$200 = US$148.56
Either anime DVD's are way more expensive down under, or I think you got swindelled.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:57 pm

Aya Reiko
I'm assuming you're talking about AUS dollars, not US dollars. The S boxset should've cost way less than US$200.

Edit--
AUS$200 = US$148.56
Either anime DVD's are way more expensive down under, or I think you got swindelled.
Wouldn't surprise me it it was $200. Back when the Classic and R boxsets, in all their craptastic glory, were out they were $150 here. And that was at a relatively cheap store
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Blackat
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Location: The only place where you can find Kangaroos in your backyard.

Post by Blackat » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:57 am

Yup, that's Aus dollars. All the prices of the imported dvd's were jacked up pretty high because the store imported them themselves, and I bought the box set just as they stopped making them. I believe my set and a SuperS set were the only Sailor Moon things left in the store.

sailorceres
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailorceres » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:00 am

i hardly have any right now, as a college student i cant affor much! i do have some pins though my faveorite is my kakashi pin i loove kakashi! i eventually plan on getting more stuff once i have money
Aitto Seigi, Sailor no Bishojo Senshi, Seera Mun! Tsukini Kawatte, Oshioki Yo!

yamichan2
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by yamichan2 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:12 pm

I have a chibi Sailor Uranus that this my gook luck charm. I take it with me for ALL standardized tests (and a few finals^_^)
I also have all 18 of the english language Sailor Moon manga. I treasure them. I also trease this Sailor Moon clock.
There is also this book (I know it isn't anime related or anything) called Colloquial Japanese that I bought as a sophmore in high school to start teaching myself Japanese. I treasure it, it was the first thing that really gave me even half a chance to start learning the beloved language (because my high school doesn't offer Japanese classes).
Other than that I cherish my SMC, R and S boxsets. They are always carefully handled.
I could go on for ages on all the things I treasure...so I will spare you and stop now.
Find me on www.gaiaonline.com! :P

Bluemax-ct
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Re: Your Anime Treasures

Post by Bluemax-ct » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:24 pm

-Complete set of Sailor Moon series and movie DVDs.
-Two different sets of Sailor Moon vinyl figures.
-Complete set of Please! vinyl trading figures.
-Complete set of Amaenaideyo, Don't Tease Me, vinyl trading figures.
-Sailor Mercury 1/6 scale resin cast kit. I need to paint it and plan on getting the others available.
-Complete set of Sailor Moon Premiere Edition Collectible Card Game. Now I have loads of duplicates if anyone wants them.

All of these items were acquired on eBay at a good price. Sailor Moon merchandise is not in big demand on eBay.
Sometimes I sit and think, other times I just sit.