Dreaming of Sailor Moon

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

ilovethesailorsenshi
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

funny stuff

Post by ilovethesailorsenshi » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:33 pm

Rainbow wrote:It started out with some Sailor Moon game that had some cut-outs of things like ?Yaten?s love letter? and that Seiya likes to diet. Then it turned into the Senshi in a bed together and getting fat. They would stop growing if someone (me?) squeezed their feet. Hotaru and Minako didn?t grow much, which was good because they were about to fall off.
off topic (i think): that's kinda funny rainbow... when i read it i was like, OMG LOL!

on topic (i think): one of my dreams involved me fighting chibi-usa (black lady) and i had to kiss her to change her back. when i woke up i was like, whoa... that's not right. but then i realized it had to do with chibi-usa thinking she wasn't loved.
... i dunno what to say, i''m sorry

(I''m more like hotaru... thus the avatar change)

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:45 pm

Yeah, it reminded me of the song "Ten in the Bed" about there being too many people in a bed. Eeriely fits since there are 10 Sailor Senshi (though the Starlights might've been in it, I don't remember). I have had several dreams about anime characters (usually the Senshi) being fat, I think. Maybe it's because that's something I wish they had more of in anime instead of most characters looking like Barbies.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

isaisa
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by isaisa » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:15 am

This was a result of watching 26 episodes of the Stars season in one sitting.

Everyone was at Crown having snacks and chit chatting and I was there, apparently I was like their friend who knows about their secret identities and whatnot. Anywayz, Usagi comes flying in sceaming that she has tickets for the Three Lights concert. Everybody leaves, and Usagi leaves Chibi-Chibi to me to babysit. Chibi-Chibi would only address me as Chibi-Sandah, which is what my 2 year old cousin calls me minus the Chibi part, lol. Well, as you know, some monster starts attacking Crown, and it was a monster made of MARSHMALLOWS!! (I was eating marshmallows while watching the episodes.) Chibi-Chibi goes up to the monster and takes a bite out of its leg and then I see that the monster is edible, so she and I pretty much start munching away, regardless of the monster's screams. So we reach the center of the marshmallow monster and this weird goo starts coming out. That's when the Starlights appear, but like the goo comes out faster and a lot of it and they get stuck. Chibi-Chibi and I were safe though, cuz we were like hanging on her umbrella and it was like floating. All the other senshi come in but they get consumed by the goo. And like the goo came up higher and higher and higher until Chibi-Chibi and I were consumed by it too. Then I woke up.

So weird...I don't think I'll eat marshmallows before bed anymore. :?
R.I.P. Jennifer Blanco 11/09/87 - 11/13/05

"I go with the flow. Whatever music you play for me, I will dance."
- Gael Garcia Bernal

I AM BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Rivalee
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Rivalee » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:06 am

Last night, I dreamt that I was in the World of Spira (Final Fantasy X) together with some of the Sailor Senshi, and we dressed like the FFX-characters, except me! I was dressed like Aerith from Kingdom Hearts. Together, we fought against the big bad Whinnie the Pooh, and in the end, there were credits;

Me (Aerith), Usagi (Yuna), Mamoru (Tidus), Artemis (Kimahri), Minako (Wakka), Makoto (Lulu), Haruka (Auron), Ami (Rikku), Michiru (Shiva), Rei (Ifrit) and Three Lights (The Magus Sisters)

Why do I always dream weird drems?? Artemis as Kimahri!!?? Whinnie the Pooh as Sin!!?? And as if that wasn´t weird...I got kissed by Michiru in that dream!!!!!!! *Rivalee feels like she´s standing on the edge between sanity and insanity*
My youtube-account / My multiply-account

I dunno. I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box. And then when I put it on, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can´t put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I´d found the key to true happiness.
~Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

I´m some kind of high powered mutant, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Bad luck! I´m are suffering from Rivalee´s Syndrome.
Cause: thinking too hard
Symptoms: aphasia, vague gills, mildly squeaky voice, eyelid swelling
Cure: cryogenic freezing until science catches up

meteorie
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by meteorie » Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:12 pm

I don't remember any of my dreams where I was actually Sailormoon herself, I know I had them, and maybe a couple where I was Jupiter.. I collect SM toys and I have weird dreams where I'm trying to find them. In one dream, I was in the school library, and there was sand everywhere, so I started digging in the sand and I found Sailormoon toys. I found the R brooch, and the Jupiter & Venus henshin sticks, and a couple of other things. And then I buried them again so nobody would take them o_O

Another dream, I found a lot on Ebay where someone was selling the Luna Pen with a lot of stationary, but somebody already bought it. They didn't even know what it was though, they just wanted the stationary! That made me really mad, then a lot of stuff I can't remember happened and suddenly I was in the person's house, and I found the pen and escaped on a helicopter and I don't think they even noticed.

*edits* Oh I do remember one SM dream.. I was actually Venus this time, and Mars, Pluto, and maybe Jupiter and I were going down into these tombs to get something. I think it was a present for Neo-Queen Serenity. Also, Uranus and Neptune were there. We kept getting lost, and then somehow my group got seperated from Uranus and Neptune (I think they were somehow pissed off at us, they threw their communicators on the floor) anyway, I thought they had turned left, so I started to go left, and then I saw this HUGE mummy.. thing.. it was the scariest thing ever! It was so tall! I tried not to scream and my group ran all the way back to the surface (even Pluto, which seems out of character) Then I said I was worried about Neptune and Uranus, they could be hurt, and if Neptune got hurt Uranus couldn't defend them because she couldn't do world shaking (the place would cave in) or else she'd forget and WOULD do world shaking and kill them. Pluto realized this too, and Mars said she was afraid to go back, so I was just like, okay fine, some friend you are. But Pluto went back with me., and later Mars showed up anyway.

isaisa
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by isaisa » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:16 am

I had another Sailor Moon dream. The senshi were attending my school and I was the one who was showing them around and then a monster showed up and killed the school principal. The girls transform into senshi and kill the monster. Sailor Moon is about to revive the principal but everyone cries out, "NOOO!!". In fact everybody cheered when he died.

Yeah, that was weird. LoL.
R.I.P. Jennifer Blanco 11/09/87 - 11/13/05

"I go with the flow. Whatever music you play for me, I will dance."
- Gael Garcia Bernal

I AM BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:05 am

I think I had a Sailor Moon dream last night. I was watching a Sailor Moon Christmas video that had three stories on it, one was a Looney Tunes thing, the second was a regular story, and the third was about the Senshi getting fat. I wanted to see the third but I didn't get to and I don't remember any details about it.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:37 am

Thread revival WOOT.

I had a Sailor Moon dream last night. I was walking along Broadway in New York and as I got to Times Square, one of the theaters came into view and the sign was going up for Sailor Moon: The Musical. And I thought, ooh, I've got to post this on SMU and then go look for tickets! (yes, I thought of it in that order). Then I went home and there was a commercial for it, and I thought that I've got to QUICKLY post this and then look for tickets before everyone else does.

What was great was seeing the billboard, which was all done in traveling light bulbs and the logo (NA logo, unfortunately. Stupid subcounscious!) was in such sharp relief. It was so beautiful.
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:46 am

I've only had one SM dream and I was probably about 10 years old... >.>;

I was Sailor Mars' daughter and we were in the future palace-place talking to Chibi-Usa and Usagi (Neo Queen Serenity... whatever). If I'm remembering correctly, we all went shopping at some mall and Chibi-Usa and I had to pretty much act like Micheal Jackson's kids and be covered up the whole time because no one was supposed to know our faces O.O

As strange as it sounds, I based my Sailor Moon Fanfic off of the character I was in the dream... >.>; (aloung with the whole "Not knowing their faces" thing)

Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:49 am

Well, this isn't exactly a dream about Sailormoon, but it's a dream about SMU. I dreamt that Tiffu changed the name of the very top ranking from ZOMG -random numbers- to Dictatress. For 2000 points you sbecame a dictator. And for 4000 you became a Tiff! Oh yeah, Tiffu-ama also made a new section of the forum JUST to announce this change.
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Winter banner contest!=D Better luck on Valentines day to those who weren''t so lucky! ^_~*

We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!! =D- Geoffery Chaucer, A Knights Tale

Nehelenia, one for all. -Teh sloganize website. XDD
(\__/)
(+"."+)
(")_(") Help Bunny gain world domination.

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:32 pm

I had the dream that All sailor senshi had daughters but mercury also had a son who was jeleous of his sister for inheriting senshi powers. But a new evil awakens then he is the only one who could save crystal tokyo and the Chibi-senshi

I know it sounds like a fanstory but I had this dream years before i knew sailor senshi were only girls

sailorceres
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailorceres » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:04 pm

I dremed that I was super sailor moon and txedo kamen was declraing is love to me except it was o a kid from my high school who i think is cute!

i dreamed i was sailor saturnturning into mistress nine and was battling aginst her, just as i ws about to turn into mistress ine i woke up
Aitto Seigi, Sailor no Bishojo Senshi, Seera Mun! Tsukini Kawatte, Oshioki Yo!

StarFlame Soldier
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by StarFlame Soldier » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:46 pm

I had this dream a little while ago.

I was a Sailor Senshi (not one of the actual ones). We (me, Sailor Moon and the other Senshi) were fighting a robber in a park near a library (don't ask me why I remember that), when I was knocked out, but I could watch what was going on. I was hurt pretty badly, and knew I needed help, but the others just glanced at me and said 'she'll be alright' (this happens fairly often in my dreams -?-). As they walked away I was captured and brainwashed by the enemies (similar to 19th century English army soldiers). The Senshi and Sailor Moon were following me in a barn-like place (far away from the park) and they had cornered me. I was standing on a low roof and Sailor Moon came up to me, pleading for me to remember her and saying she would save me. She reached out to me and I took her hand but I was still evil, so I shocked her with black electricity, but because of the evil enemies, I was also hurting myself. The other Senshi yelled and pulled Sailor Moon away. As I was gasping, Sailor Moon used her Sceptre on me, but it had no effect. There was an explosion and the others were buried and unconscious. I hit my head and became good again, but the king of the enemies was attacking us. I made an awesome speech (which I can't remember, :? darn) and screamed an absolutely awesome attack that destroyed all the evil forces. As I was fainting, the others came to see me, then I woke up.
Two wrongs don''t make a right, but three lefts do.

In Space, no-one can hear you scream. In Time, nobody listens

Smile for Saz!

sleep, Celeste

Blackat
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Location: The only place where you can find Kangaroos in your backyard.

Post by Blackat » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:30 am

I remember having a SM dream a couple of weeks ago, actually. I don't remember *much* of it, but here's what I do remember -

I was myself, but I had somehow transformed into Sailor Mars for some weird reason. Then I was super happy, 'cause I had all her nifty powers, so I started shooting those firey circles from her Burning Mandala attack out of my hands at some random things. It was a good powerful feeling. XD

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:00 am

Panda wrote:I've only had one SM dream and I was probably about 10 years old... >.>;

I was Sailor Mars' daughter and we were in the future palace-place talking to Chibi-Usa and Usagi (Neo Queen Serenity... whatever). If I'm remembering correctly, we all went shopping at some mall and Chibi-Usa and I had to pretty much act like Micheal Jackson's kids and be covered up the whole time because no one was supposed to know our faces O.O

As strange as it sounds, I based my Sailor Moon Fanfic off of the character I was in the dream... >.>; (aloung with the whole "Not knowing their faces" thing)
Sounds cute. Anyway, who was your father in the dream. Yuuchirou?
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

StarFlame Soldier
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by StarFlame Soldier » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:40 pm

This is an old thread but after last night, I just had to add this. I've recently been watching some PGSM on YouTube and I've seen all of two and a half episodes but last night I was watching Act 21 "What have you done to Ami?"

My dream was that I was Sailor Jupiter and I was following Dark Mercury with Mars through the woods to a cave. In the cave was an underground lake and a wooden bridge to nowhere. On the bridge Dark Mercury explained that she was going to freeze herself in the ultra-cold water to cause havoc at a later time, but to survive she needed heat. She attacked Mars and turned her into a flame (appropriate as Mars is fire-controlled/related) and was going to swallow her (as her way to survive). Then I pushed Dark Mercury off the end of the bridge into the water where she sank. It was too cold for her to survive. It was the most unsettling thing because I couldn't save Mars and had to kill Mercury. No happy endings here, sorry.
Two wrongs don''t make a right, but three lefts do.

In Space, no-one can hear you scream. In Time, nobody listens

Smile for Saz!

sleep, Celeste