If there was one more season of Sailor Moon...

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:22 pm

Rainbow wrote: Hmm, good idea! The new theme song can be Sanji no Yosei! The ending can be Sailor Team no Theme...or maybe Bai Bai Tte Itte. It's the attack of the cutesy songs...RUN!!! Well, except for me, since I like both of them.
......*Opens mouth, then closes it, deciding to refrain from comment*
I always thought Sailor Saturn should have her own series since she didn't have much airtime
eh, that would be just a tad unrealistic, I think, devoting an entire series to one senshi. What would it even be about, I wonder? I love Saturn just as much as the next person, that even I don't think I could handle an entire series with just her.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

ilovethesailorsenshi
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

food for thought

Post by ilovethesailorsenshi » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:57 am

i would really like to see the senshi fight their evil versions in crystal tokyo... or a stars movie
... i dunno what to say, i''m sorry

(I''m more like hotaru... thus the avatar change)

isaisa
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by isaisa » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:16 pm

I would like to see an OVA on how Haruka and Michiru developed their relationship and one on Sailor Pluto. I would totally dig a new series on the development of Crystal Tokyo. Or of one that dealt with the past of Silver Millenium. How Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion met and whatnot. I think that would be uber cool.
R.I.P. Jennifer Blanco 11/09/87 - 11/13/05

"I go with the flow. Whatever music you play for me, I will dance."
- Gael Garcia Bernal

I AM BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:23 pm

I think they could poke fun at the dubs. I don't know, like someone new comes along and they don't notice the romance between Uranus and Neptune, and later on he says, "WHAT?! Neptune and Uranus are lovers?" One of the two girls says, "Yes, did you think we were 'just friends'?"

or

It's not exactly a happy moment, and Chibiusa starts humming the tune of The Power of Love and someone nearby says, "WHY are you humming that cute song at a time like this?!"

I don't know, I just thought it'd be funny if they slammed some of the famous parts of of the dub in some way (if they haven't already in Stars).
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:43 pm

SailorStars doesn't, as far as I remember, mention anything about international dubs of the show, but the villains...

[spoiler]in their everyday disguises, they pretend to be TV executives. Which could be a reference to the "evil controlling media" idea?[/spoiler]
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Gawthy
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Re: food for thought

Post by Gawthy » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:48 pm

ilovethesailorsenshi wrote:i would really like to see the senshi fight their evil versions in crystal tokyo
Kind of like Sailor Moon: Another Story

Personally. I would love to see that game turned into it's own series. Of course they would need to add a bit more to the plot. For AS the plot was a very linear for an RPG and personally I found myself craving more.

Em
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Em » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:25 pm

would love to see the following stuff in sort of short a series

How Crystal Tokyo came about explaining what caused the world to sleep and what happnes after it awakens maybe something wiht Chibi-Usa and her team of senshi's

Sliver Millnuiem: How did the senshi's learn about there powers was it wake up and you know? about the passed down frommother to daughter? also would like to see ( as some ahve sadi already) the whole Berly/Ediymon/Serintey thing came about

Sailor Cosmos; Just why she is like she is, who she really is what happned that sort of stuff.
The Doctor: What''''s the use of a good quotation if you can''''t change it?

[referring back to Ace''''s earlier, rather transparent denial of packing Nitro-9]
The Seventh Doctor: Ace, give me some of that Nitro-9 you''''re not carrying.

The Seventh Doctor: [the Doctor is knelt coughing on the ground having blown up a Dalek with some nitro-9 explosive. The fuse had a shorter time on it than Ace told him] Ace! You said ten seconds.
Ace: Nobody''''s perfect Professor

"He seriously looks like a hot chocolate pimp"- peachvampiress on Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Helping mate find her way out of college wiht other mate due to the fact she didn't have contact len's in
"He was cute"
"That was a women"
"Really?"
"Yes"

Sylphiel
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sylphiel » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:20 pm

I like a couple of the previous mentioned ideas here... especially the one that mentioned Beryl and Serenity and the prequel type idea, would love them to go more into that.

And the psychological season focused on characters and motivations and relationships. BSSM DEFINITELY could have gone way more into that than it did, with so many interesting main characters. Provided there's still some action, hells yes. XD;;; [/end psych geek mode]

I'm also up for an Outers focused season. Moreso than S anyway, to the point that the Inners might just make a cameo or two. Would be nice to see some of the relationship and story they share in the manga, and of course, more all-around asskickery.
Kait (ka-t) n. - see also Sylph.
1. Sassy Cleric IRL.
2. She who is likely to kick your ass in DDR.
3. Webmistress of lovesenshi.net.
4. Admin of Black Butterfly: An Anna Tsuchiya fan community.
5. Moderator of the KanzakaDex forums.
6. STILL SMUs Village Idiot. ^_~
Journal | Facebook | MySpace | Flickr

So if you care to find me, look to the western sky
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly
And if Im flying solo, at least Im flying free
To those whod ground me
Take a message back from me
Tell them how I am defying gravity

navi
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by navi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:07 pm

Rainbow wrote:
[spoiler]in their everyday disguises, they pretend to be TV executives. Which could be a reference to the "evil controlling media" idea?[/spoiler]
possibly!

*odd ball*

:\ i wanna see Seiya and Usagi get together! i <3 Mamoru but Seiya is freaking awesome!

devilmaykickass
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by devilmaykickass » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:21 pm

I really wish they'd do just one more series to conclude things...and please, let people stay dead this time around.

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:37 pm

:\ i wanna see Seiya and Usagi get together! i <3 Mamoru but Seiya is freaking awesome!
I wholeheartedly agree. :wink:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."

MollyNephlite_Fan
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by MollyNephlite_Fan » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:34 pm

Wow! I think it would be great to make Chibi Moon grown up! But I'd miss the old charcters so much. I also think it would be great to have a season about Queen Serenity. I mean, I wonder if she was a scout before too. Or something. Maybe they could make a series about what it was like in the Moon Kingdom before all the nega people came. :P

To Navi and SeiUsa: Not trying to be mean, but after that totally made Darien and her have a kid, and end up together at the end of Stars and all that stuff, I don't think they'd put Seiya and her together. I wonder what would happen if they did though. That's something to think about. Would Chibi Usa not exist? Or would she just look different and have a different personality? Would Mamo-Chan and Usagi become "just friends" or would he move on to someone else? Oh it makes me sad thinking about it...I love Tuxedo Mask/Darien/Endymion/Mamo-Chan. 'Cept, for some reason I don't like The Moon Light Knight. He bugs me a bit.

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:52 pm

Yeah, I know Usagi/Seiya is never bound to happen, but it's still a sweet alternative to Usagi/Mamoru, because Seiya is great like that. And this may sound a bit strange, but sometimes I find myself imagining what would happen if Seiya and (older) Chibiusa got together. Neo-Queen 'Serenity' would say, "NO DATING MOMMY'S OLD FLAME, YOUNG LADY!" heh, but I think I still prefer blonde Usa with Seiya, and Seiya would be like a second daddy to Chibiusa.
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."

MollyNephlite_Fan
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by MollyNephlite_Fan » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:56 pm

SeiUsa wrote:Yeah, I know Usagi/Seiya is never bound to happen, but it's still a sweet alternative to Usagi/Mamoru, because Seiya is great like that. And this may sound a bit strange, but sometimes I find myself imagining what would happen if Seiya and (older) Chibiusa got together. Neo-Queen 'Serenity' would say, "NO DATING MOMMY'S OLD FLAME, YOUNG LADY!" heh, but I think I still prefer blonde Usa with Seiya, and Seiya would be like a second daddy to Chibiusa.
I think Seiya would be cute with Mina or ChibiUsa when she's older. :roll: but it's never gonna happen!!! :? oh well. i wish Sailor Stars was dubbed, then I could watch the anime!

sailor_moon_R
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Sailor Moon Season 6

Post by sailor_moon_R » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:46 pm

I have the best Idea for a new sailor moon season!!

First, the name is called 'Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Origins'. I gave it this name because the theme revolves around how the setting was created in the first place

The main villain is after souls in this one, looking for a particular soul that belonged to their benevolent queen (a lot of people use the "evil queen" scenario, so I just felt like following suit.) and was stoled a LONG time before the moon kingdom. The soul was stolen by the long rumored Sailor Earth , who could see the future. She took the soul, and the queen died. (Sailor Earth was infact the distant ancestor of Endymion(excuse the spelling if im wrong) and knew that the queen was going to go berserk any minute and didnt want it to happen(she was 100,000 times stronger that Galaxia and didnt even know it) so she set of for the planet and stole her soul. As she left, the imperial guards stopped her, knowing she had the soul, and put her in prison. The soul qiuckly escaped the clutches of the imperials, and fled of in space. The soul was a very pure soul (the soul would have been corrupted if not been stolen). The soul travelled through space, eventually naking it to the moon, where it transformed into the Ginzuish&#333; (silver crystal) at that time,Sailor Earth was still in captivity (but she stayed alive with the hope left in her heart, and would soon die, but be reborn as Hina Tsukino, Usagi's cousin) and the first arc would take place.

Long story short, All the senshi get their "eternal" forms, New attacks, Sailor moons attack is called "Nature's Revolt" for some odd reason, and Sailor Earth's henshin phrase is "Earth Crystal Power, Make Up!"

Oh and in the manga, they are looking for the pure heart crystals instead.

There is no major plot until the final episodes, when the Ginzuish&#333;
senses that the evil is coming and transformes back to the soul, leaving Moon COMPLETELY powerless. The Queen, now alive, has bent revenge on Sailor Earth wanting to destroy the whole planet, but she actually kills everyone, but the senshi, extrasting their souls and eating them, pure or not.

In the middle episode, they go back in time learning that the bad guys are still looking for the soul, so they decide to head 1000 years back to the moon kingdom, b/c that is where it was last seen We get to see the kingdom IN DEPTH, in detail and we get to visit the palaces that the senshi had on their coresponding planets, their princess forms, and much more!!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:02 pm

ADMIN MODE:

A topic about hypothetical new seasons of sailor moon already exists. You've been told before to please look for new topics before creating new ones. Please read the rules of the forums.

Your post has been merged into the correct topic.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 am

I would really like to see a series done on the Silver Millennium and Crystal Tokyo. Especially with Chibi-Moon and the Sailor Quartet. I have read some of the Sailor V manga and I would like a series on Sailor V also.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

laffinizluv
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by laffinizluv » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:46 am

I would like something (since this seems to be a preference thread, not really a most likely thing...) involving Chibi-Usa's future lifestyle and senshi team. Maybe other younger senshi? I can't imagine Usagi being the only one of the 9 to have any offspring...

Takeuchi did do that manga special thing with there being other senshi kids... and I don't recall anywhere in the anime saying that the other senshi never had kids or never would. Prove me wrong if it's there but to my memory it isn't.

I also think, and maybe my first idea and this one are combinable, that picking up where the series left off and maybe tying up some loose nots would be good. Maybe explaining how Crystal Tokyo got there or something... Or in the essence of the Chibi-Senshi idea just a series about them visiting the past for some type of training like Chibi-Usa did in S? It would be a 'passing on the torch' kind of thing.

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:31 am

what Id like to see in a new sailormoon season is an explination of just exactly what the disaster was that made sailormoon freeze the earth for 1000 years?

That unfinished plot point has always fascinated me.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:48 pm

I think if there was one more season/ arc of sailor moon, it should take place in the present and involve the outer senshi and the starlights. As for the pot, I'd thought it be cool storyline if it involved a new villian group that came to earth and is responsible for global warming.