Favorite Sailor Moon couple?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

sailod diva
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by sailod diva » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:58 am

Nocturne wrote:Hakura and Michiru!!

Hakura and Michiru are my most favorite couple in all of anime! Their undying love and devotion for eachother is really admirable, and not to mention that they're 2 of the coolest senshi.
I totally agree and i feel like they could have had a good relationship without special powers.
Hey this is sailor diva. check out my new website at 360.yahoo.com/sailordiva30. I''ve got a sailor solder photo album and a pic of my own original senshi. I also have other pics and privite thoughts on my blog. See u later. :wink:

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:33 am

Wait- actually, I think I can think of a way the Sailor Senshi's powers can affect their relationships! xD

Venus Love Chain Whip!

Thank you, dub.

momochanswife
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

favorite couples

Post by momochanswife » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:10 pm

my fav couple is darien and serena!! :lol: they are so cute and sweet togehter!! i also luv michelle and amara!!(they may be lesbians but they are so cute) :lol:

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:35 pm

I've always admired what a strong relationship Haruka and Michiru have. They know each other better than anyone else and yet greed doesnt conquer their relationship. They're truly soul-mates :)

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue May 02, 2006 11:21 pm

does this thread include non cannon pairings or just the cannon ones?

if I were to go with the cannon pairings Id have to go with Haruka and Michiru they are a perfect couple.

I have some non cannon pairings but not sure if I should mention them

DragonMasterZero
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by DragonMasterZero » Wed May 03, 2006 1:09 am

Usagi and Mamoru - I just love that whole Love that transcends death and spans millenia's. And I mean c'mon look at them, dont they look so kawaii.
Favorite Senshi: Saturn and Jupiter
If I had a Henshin phrase it would be: Dragon Master Power! Armor Up!

A shrine without girls is like Miso Soup without the Miso - Grandpa Hino
The human body can be drained of blood in 8 seconds given adequate vaccuuming systems - River - Firefly

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Fri May 05, 2006 10:55 am

Ive been watching stars again and Im definitely getting the impression that sailor lead crow and aluminum siren are a couple. if so they do make a really cute one and their personalities seem to work well together :D

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Fri May 05, 2006 12:03 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:Ive been watching stars again and Im definitely getting the impression that sailor lead crow and aluminum siren are a couple. if so they do make a really cute one and their personalities seem to work well together :D
Uh... no, they are not a canon couple. Some people like to fan-pair them, but in the show, they are more like Usagi and Rei than anything. Lead Crow gets frustrated with Siren's flakiness, but in the end, it shows she really does care about her as a friend. They are not a lesbian couple, though.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sat May 06, 2006 12:15 am

Uh... no, they are not a canon couple. Some people like to fan-pair them, but in the show, they are more like Usagi and Rei than anything. Lead Crow gets frustrated with Siren's flakiness, but in the end, it shows she really does care about her as a friend. They are not a lesbian couple, though.
Yeah I didnt think it was cannon but still they would make a cute couple. there is definitely chemistry between them. And I get the feeling Crow would be willing, Siren is a bit on the air headed side so she might not understand whats going on enough for it to really work.
Im not just trying to be ecchi here I know a lesbian couple that acts quite a bit like these two together.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sat May 06, 2006 3:33 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:
Yeah I didnt think it was cannon but still they would make a cute couple. there is definitely chemistry between them. And I get the feeling Crow would be willing, Siren is a bit on the air headed side so she might not understand whats going on enough for it to really work.
Im not just trying to be ecchi here I know a lesbian couple that acts quite a bit like these two together.
I'm not disagreeing becuase I think you're "being ecchi" (I honestly couldn' tcare less if you act ecchi or not). I just disagree becuase I think they're more like Usagi and Rei than lesbian lovers. Usagi can be a ditz and a flake, and Rei constantly gets annoyed by her, but in the end, truly cares for and loves her as a best friend. Not as a lover.

Crow and Siren are the exact same way.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by bioengineer » Fri May 12, 2006 3:41 pm

Usagi and Mamoru. Granted the anime slaughtered thier respective personalities, they still complete one another. Carefree Usagi and Mamoru's maturity make them a wonderful pair as future rulers.

Haruka and Michiru. No arguement there. Loved the death part in stars.

I would say Rei/Jeditie(Manga) and Ami/Neph(PGSM). There was evidence of "affection" to one another though not given much detail. Should be taken with a grain of salt, just like the sets/endy scene in the manga.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Fri May 12, 2006 3:58 pm

ADMIN MODE:

bioengineer , as per the rules and COPPA laws, please input your birthday into your profile. Thank you!

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

michiru_haruka
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by michiru_haruka » Mon May 22, 2006 11:28 am

michiru and haruka 4ever

Starscream
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Starscream » Mon May 22, 2006 1:29 pm

CHIBI-MOD MODE: michiru_haruka, as the rules state, please input your birthday into your profile so that we can comply with COPPA legistlation. Thank you.
- David Graña

<3 Happily Married to Jennifer since July 16, 2005 <3

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one’s enemies" - Starscream
My Livejournal.

Judge: "Yes. What? You say if I testify I’ll be killed? Oh. It’s for you." (hands the phone to Fry)
Roberto: (On the phone) "And the other hamburger will also be made of your lungs. So long, pal."
Fry: "I refuse to testify on the grounds that my organs will be chopped up into a patty."
Judge: "Ah, the 67th Amendment."
Futurama, Insane in the Mainframe

Leela’s (former) boss: "Oh my various gods!"
Futurama, How Hermes Requisitioned his Groove Back

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:24 pm

haruka and michiru.
[spoiler] i love how in S, michiru keeps walking through those darts to get to haruka. that is dedication. and when they die in stars, holding hands... it gets me every time.[/spoiler]

also usagi and mamoru. i know how people are saying that he's rude to her and stuff, but i think he's just not good at expressing himself. and usagi loves him. thats good enough for me.

otakugirl17
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by otakugirl17 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:03 pm

It depends on which version.

First, I'll start with the anime:
Seiya/Usagi- I know it's one sided, but Seiya's love for Usagi is SO cute and there are times I have to remind myself that Mamoru is with Usagi. I just find Seiya so much better for Usagi. He actually treats her like a lover unlike anime Mamoru who treats Usagi like a child. I feel that if Usagi and Mamoru weren't destined, there would be Seiya/Usagi. Anime Mamoru always gave the impression that he only 'dates' Usagi because they found out the were lovers in the past, not because he actually saw Usagi for Usagi. Seiya fell in love with Usagi, not Sailor Moon or Serenity.

Haruka/Michiru- my absolute favorite. They are my idea lovers and they're love seems so much stronger than the main couple Usagi/Mamoru. I almost cried watching episode 110 because it showed how much those two are in love. I wish there were more 'Harukas' in the world( she has the idea characteristics I want in a lover except for maybe the flirting). I HATE how the dub turned into cousins. That made things worse because even in the dub, you could tell that AMARA and MICHELLE had SOMETHING going on.

Rei/Yuuichirou- I really like these two together. Better than the Rei/Mamoru thing some Classic. I find Yuuichirou's love for Rei to be cute and sweet. He was willing to leave his rich life to work at the shrine just so he could be close to Rei. I loved the S episode where he thought Haruka was two-timing Rei. It's obvious Rei feels the same, just too stubborn to admit it. In episode 45, her last words before she died was that she regretted not kissing Yuuichirou good bye. She blushes when the girls bring up her and Yuuichirou's 'relationship'. She even kisses him on the cheek after she gets him back from the daimon( I think it was a daimon. Can't remember). Too bad Yuuichirou isn't in Stars. I really wanted to see if those got together.

Ami/Taiki- The only person I see of even having a chance with Ami and the only one of the girls to REALLY get him to open up. They have a nice relationship- rivals and similar personalities. Ami seems like the kind of person who would find love in a person who is up to her level and Taiki is the only person to acheive this by giving her a challenge( he beat in having the highest grade in the school). There possible love shows when Mercury sacrifices her life for Maker. Maker looked so shocked and heart broken( Taiki is known for being the most cold and emotionless of the Starlights so this is a development). I wish they had become official, but there are plenty of fanfics I can read.

Minako/Yaten- I've seen hints of these two as well. Minako likes all the Starlights, but has shows a special interest in Yaten. Yaten always appears annoyed by Minako, but he becomes more tolerant of her later on. In one episode Minako latched her arm to Yaten and knowing his character would have shoved off instantly, but he DIDN'T. That shows that Yaten is beginning to like Minako to an extent. Then Venus saved Healer killing herself in the process showing the Yaten is very special to her. Healer looked as though she were about to cry and Yaten is known for being very selfish and isn't very nice to people. They never became official either.

Chibusa/Helios- Reminds of a younger Serenity/Endymion. I wouln't be suprised if Helios became King when Chibiusa becomes Queen. I remember the scene in SuperS when Helios kissed Chibimoon to wake her was cute and the looks on the Inners' faces was funny.

Manga:
Usagi/Mamoru- These two actually act like a couple unlike the anime. Mamoru is so loving to Usagi in the manga. He DOESN'T treat her like a child and actually enjoys her company not feeling FORCED he like he comes off in the anime. There is a scene in the manga that implies that Usagi and Mamoru made love. That's something I don't think anime Mamoru would EVER willingly. Usagi isn't as naive or immature like she is in the anime so that might be why their love is so strong in the manga. They REALLY are soulmates in this version. Especially in the Dream Arc.

Senshi/ Generals- I know Takenouchi-san( I don't know if I spelled that right) only played with the idea, but there are a couple of hints. It's really only Rei/Jedaite and Minako/Kunzite. Jedaite showed an attraction toward Rei, but was killed before it became something more. In a flashback of the Silver Millenium, Serenity told Venus not to talk about her love for Endymion when she( Venus) acts funny around Kunzite( it was something like that. Can't remember). Venus blushed when she thought about Kunzite.

Haruka/Michiru- Same as above except a little more stronger in the manga.

Chibiusa/Helios- Same as above except in the manga it seems stronger.

PGSM:
Usagi/Mamoru- same as manga.

Ami/ Nephrite- were once evil and after being turned back good, they began showing an attraction to eachother. When they are together, they become VERY shy around eachother.

Minako/ Zoisite- I haven't seen all of PGSM, but I heard there have been hints of these two being attracted to eachother.

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:41 pm

Hotaru + Chibiusa is cute :-)
And oddly enough, so is Mistress 9 + Black Lady :D :o
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

SMfanx1000
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by SMfanx1000 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:11 pm

Definitely Haruka and Michiru. Couldn't see either with anyone else. :) Haven't seen much of the manga yet, so I don't know what their relationship's like there. Manga Usagi and Mamoru I would say(from the little I know) are the best in the manga. And H&M rule the anime, in my opinion.

sailorceres
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailorceres » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:48 pm

hmm i like mamoru and usagi because mamoru is so loyal to her, despite of anything she does. chibiusa and helios are definetly cute, i wish their relationship progressed more. I havent read the entire thread but i havetn seen luna and artemis or if it is it might not be too popular they are just to funny and cute together!
Aitto Seigi, Sailor no Bishojo Senshi, Seera Mun! Tsukini Kawatte, Oshioki Yo!

Annie
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Annie » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:34 pm

Haruka/Michiru, Helios/Chibiusa, Seiya/Usagi, Ali/Usagi, Prince Demande/Usagi, Fiore/Mamoru, Chibiusa/Peruru, Zoisite/Kunzite, and Safir/Petz. I basically really like all the couples in Sailor Moon.