Favorite Sailor Moon couple?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:36 am

Eh...? I thought I had replied to this topic a long time ago, but apparently I didn't. o_0

Anyway, my favorite couple is Seiya/Usagi. Seiya's personality just seems to fit with Usagi's. They're both the same age, energetic, cheerful, and spontaneous. They seem lively and compatible, whereas the Mamoru/Usagi relationship seems bland, as if they're only together because fate said so. Not that those two don't have their touching moments, they're just few and far between.

I think that Serenity and Endymion (Silver Millennium era) were a good couple though, seeing as how Serenity seemed mature and even natured. The two are more well-suited for each other than their modern-day counterparts, in my opinion.

(Please note, I have not read the manga, so I'm talking about the anime.)
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Pipestrell
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Pipestrell » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:55 am

I've always been a big supported of both Haruka/Michiru and Kunzite/Zoicite. The former are so perfect and complement one another very well, while the later are so star-crossed and doomed, yet sweet and loyal I saw Zoicite's death online before I got the whole of the series and I was in tears even though I didn't know much about the characters yet. I still have a tendency to get a bit weepy at that scene (yup, I'm a woose!)

Vesta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Vesta » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:06 am

1.)Usagi/Mamoru
2.)Rei/Yuirichiro
3.)Chibi-usa/Heilos
4.)Haruka/Michiru
5.)Seiya/Kakyuu
6.)Mako/anyone.

SailorSpace
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by SailorSpace » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:56 am

MY favorite couple is Haruka and Michiru.

I don't know if anyone's already asked this, but, did Ami's 'relationship' with that Greg dude ever take off? I saw him in, like, one or two episodes, and then he just kidna left.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:37 pm

SailorSpace wrote:
I don't know if anyone's already asked this, but, did Ami's 'relationship' with that Greg dude ever take off? I saw him in, like, one or two episodes, and then he just kidna left.
Nope. We never see him again.
1.)Usagi/Mamoru
2.)Rei/Yuirichiro
3.)Chibi-usa/Heilos
4.)Haruka/Michiru
5.)Seiya/Kakyuu
6.)Mako/anyone.
o_O;

Mako/anyone? So if I stuck Mako with, say, Endymion, that'd be your favorite? Or Mako with Galaxia?

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:53 pm

Tiff wrote:
1.)Usagi/Mamoru
2.)Rei/Yuirichiro
3.)Chibi-usa/Heilos
4.)Haruka/Michiru
5.)Seiya/Kakyuu
6.)Mako/anyone.
o_O;

Mako/anyone? So if I stuck Mako with, say, Endymion, that'd be your favorite? Or Mako with Galaxia?
Mako-chan and Galaxia-sama? Result = talented chaos. Sounds kinky... x_x;;
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

SailorSpace
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by SailorSpace » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:23 pm

Vesta wrote: 6.)Mako/anyone.

I always knew Mako-chan has had a million dates, but...Goodness. o.O;;

bloodonmoral
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by bloodonmoral » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:24 am

(without any link to the topic, I really like the way the smilies are all wearing those Santa caps :D )

My favorite pair, being a model and a strong symbol in my soul, is formed by Usagi and Mamoru. They have been knowing and loving each other since the beginning of time, when they were Princess and Prince and they shared a married life and a child together. Now, they are reunited and able to begin their story again, living sad as well as happy moments and always being there one for each other.

I also admire Haruka and Michiru very much, though for me it was a shock when I first saw the series. I got used after a while and managed to consider Haruka more as a boy than as a girl. Still a little confused about them, but they are worthy of admiration :wink:

And finally, I shall mention Chibi-usa and Elios. They share such a sweet love, with so many pure feelings, that it makes me shudder. I am sure that their feelings will grow stronger in the future.

Vesta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Vesta » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:58 pm

What I meant was that I'd be happy to see Makoto with a boyfriend for once. She's so lonely.

ilovethesailorsenshi
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by ilovethesailorsenshi » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:55 pm

marspeach wrote:Manga- Usagi and Mamoru

Anime- Haruka and Michiru

i totally agree with you mars... usagi and mamoru are the best couple

the dooky
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by the dooky » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:23 am

Heheh, I felt compelled to resurrect this thread to mention my favourite couple, who seem to have gone unmentioned in all eight pages...

Crow and Siren! I'll admit it's a bit speculative, but it's highly likely that Crow is in love with Siren... Siren being too dense to realise it, of course. And has anybody else noticed the parallels between Crow/Siren and Kunzite/Zoisite, particularly when it comes to their deaths?

If we're talking about couples that are entirely mutual, then I'd go for Haruka/Michiru, Luna/Artemis and Naru/Umino, in that order.

dooky
Amazoness! Because men seldom make passes at girls who routinely kill men.

Hikari
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Hikari » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:34 pm

My pairings! ^_^

1: Usagi x Seiya ^^ It's just so cute. XD *hides*

2: Chibi-usa x Helios ^__^

3: Naru x Nephrite @[email protected] I don't really like the NxU pairing, Gomen NxU fans. But this couple is sweet. =P I remember when Naru asked Nephrite ever had parties at the Dark Kingdom. XD That was so funny.

4: Rei x Yuichiro ;_; I remember when Rei died in the last episode of season 1 and said, "Usagi...you were right...I should have kissed Yuichiro before I left..." Or something slong the lines. TT_TT Sadness!

5: Michiru x Haruka! ^_^

6: Kunzite x Zoicite ^____^ W00t! I love this pairing! >_> I've said that before huh? I'm running out of things to say...

I know there is more but I'm too lazy to say the rest. o.O;;

Kitty
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Kitty » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:02 am

Sailor Moon is full of cute couples! But my favorite.. I don't have only one so I'll say few:

Haruka & Michiru:
They are super cute! Especially when Haruka is jealous of Michiru! Their relationship seems to be unbreakable (even though Haruka sometimes flirts with another girls..)

Zoisite & Kunzite:
This is somewhat strange couple: Kunzite and Zoisite are so different in every possible way but that's what makes this couple so interesting. :) Zoisite is so cute as he adores Kunzite who doesn't show his feelings that easily. Aww..

Usagi & Mamoru:
Well.. they are the cuteness. I love the 1st season where Usagi and Mamoru are fighting all the time.. hahah.

Silence_Knight
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Silence_Knight » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:19 pm

I'd say Seyia & Usagi or Michuri & Haraka (Spelling?).

KoiNoVash
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by KoiNoVash » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:25 pm

Silence_Knight wrote:I'd say Seyia & Usagi or Michuri & Haraka (Spelling?).
Close, but it's Seiya, Michiru, and Haruka.
http://usagicookies.livejournal.com (stalk me, you know you wanna)

Madoka
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Madoka » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:08 pm

I think Sailor Uranus and Neptune are the best couple.
Of course Kunzite and Zoisite are cute too but unfortunately they are only on the first season.

purplefeltangel
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by purplefeltangel » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:53 pm

the dooky wrote:Crow and Siren! I'll admit it's a bit speculative, but it's highly likely that Crow is in love with Siren... Siren being too dense to realise it, of course. And has anybody else noticed the [spoiler]parallels between Crow/Siren and Kunzite/Zoisite, particularly when it comes to their deaths?[/spoiler]
Never seen or read Stars, but weren't they the people that fought all the time? *shrug* Maybe I'm mistaken.

As for my favourite couple . . . well, Rei and Minako. I fully and entirely realize that they're not a couple and that they have no feelings for each other, but I think they would be really nice as a couple. Minako is really ditzy and goofy, and Rei is more grounded and down-to-Earth -- Rei might calm Minako down a bit, and Minako could teach Rei to have some fun. (That and they look really sexy together.) Plus Rei in the manga seems to be a lesbian, and nobody's ever said Minako's not bisexual . . . ^^;;

If we're sticking to couples that could actually happen or have already, I'd say Luna and Artemis, probably because Luna is my favourite character. ^^; Although I do really, really feel sorry for Artemis in tankoubon eleven (S movie) . . . .

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:30 pm

Lead Crow fought with Tin Nyanko, not Siren.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

purplefeltangel
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by purplefeltangel » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:32 pm

Rainbow wrote:Lead Crow fought with Tin Nyanko, not Siren.
Ah, okay! Thanks for letting me know. ^^; I knew she fought with someone . . . . ^^;

Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:12 pm

purplefeltangel wrote:
the dooky wrote:Crow and Siren! I'll admit it's a bit speculative, but it's highly likely that Crow is in love with Siren... Siren being too dense to realise it, of course. And has anybody else noticed the [spoiler]parallels between Crow/Siren and Kunzite/Zoisite, particularly when it comes to their deaths?[/spoiler]
Never seen or read Stars, but weren't they the people that fought all the time? *shrug* Maybe I'm mistaken.

As for my favourite couple . . . well, Rei and Minako. I fully and entirely realize that they're not a couple and that they have no feelings for each other, but I think they would be really nice as a couple. Minako is really ditzy and goofy, and Rei is more grounded and down-to-Earth -- Rei might calm Minako down a bit, and Minako could teach Rei to have some fun. (That and they look really sexy together.) Plus Rei in the manga seems to be a lesbian, and nobody's ever said Minako's not bisexual . . . ^^;;
I always thought Rei was one of those men-haters (or whatever they're called) rather than a lesbian. I don't think she's not attracted to men but more like she just doesn't trust them. That's what PGSM Rei seems like, anyway. And when Minako found out Haruka was a girl, she was very disappointed, but if she was a bisexual, I think she probably could care less which gender Haruka was.
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"