How much have you seen of Sailormoon?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Ravynsoul90
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Ravynsoul90 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:44 pm

HighC wrote:I completely forgot yeah I did see the Haruka and Michiru special and R subbed. Is that Ami's first love special any good?
Yeah

[spoiler]She gets a new attack and transformation sequence[/spoiler]

The episode itself is silly but its a good one.
HighC wrote:Someone on Youtube I believe has Sailor Stars the complete series. I had planned to watch the entire series but I might just skip S and SuperS after finishing R and go straight to Sailor Stars.
Youtube is unreliable for SM episodes because of copyright laws.
And skipping 2 seasons wouldnt really give the whole experience :?
S and SuperS are good seasons, just alot of filler
So Sorry, Usagi-chan! We will take your energy after the wedding as your Wedding Gift to us okay? :D - Kuroki Mio(PGSM)

Must... Kill... BILL!!!!

Move your goddamn big toe..

"What a time we live in, anger, intolerence, famine, terrorism.. Just imagin what its gunna be like for your grandchildren"
- My English Teacher O.O

HighC
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by HighC » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:38 pm

It's not that I don't like S and SuperS. But I'm just really anxious to get to Sailor Stars. I'll probably go back to S and SuperS. Or just might do want I originally planned and go through the entire series in order. I'm not so worried about the Youtube thing beacuse Sailor Moon really isn't liscenced in America anymore is it?

kaolinite
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by kaolinite » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:25 am

I've seen every episode, all 200, all the specials and the movies, just not the live action stuff, but I plan on keeping it that way :lol:

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:53 pm

I've seen all 200 subbed. All movies subbed. For dub-Classic, most of R, most of S but I've never seen SuperS dubbed. I never seen the movies dubbed either and I'll keep it that way. Last night I watched on youtube the first episode of Stars in Spanish (I speak Spanish). Although I think I watched the dubbed version from Argentina? :?: I dunno if there was a different Spanish dub for each Latin American country, I was planning on looking for the dub played in Mexico. I saw a few seconds of a SuperS episode in Mexico, I think it was the Ninja Usagi episode.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

rrs
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by rrs » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:03 am

Seen and own all Japanese episodes, specials and movies up to Super S. No Sup-titles do to being region 2 DVDs. All the Live Action episodes plus stage performance DVD from the Live action series. Have not seen the two specials from the live action series, and seen 6 fan subbed episodes of stars and once down loaded and seen episode 200

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:04 pm

This topic is a few months old, but I felt like sharing....

I've seen the entire English dub (including the movies) except for maybe 2 or 3 episodes from SuperS.

As for the original, I have seen all of Classic through S, the first 3 SuperS episodes, all of Stars, all 3 movies and all the specials. So basically the only part of the subs I haven't seen is SuperS minus 3 episodes.

I have seen all of PGSM including Act 0, Special Act, and Make Up! Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. Oh, and the Hina special and Tuxedo Mask special. And also a handful of the special interviews and such, but I have not seen all of Kirari Super Live.

As for the manga, I own and have read every volume of the English release. I have read the Sailor V translations that actually used scanlations of the manga. I guess the only thing I haven't completely read is the Parallel Sailor Moon.

I have seen quite a few of the musicals (I will shorten the titles to make it easier), and not all of them were subbed though. I have seen Dark Kingdom, Super, SuperS, SuperS K, Stars K, Eien Densetsu K (the senshuuraku by the way), Shin Densetsu Kourin, Kaguya Shima, Last Dracul, Transylvania, Transylvania K, Death Vulcan, Black Lady K, Ai no Sanctuary, Mugen, Ryusei Densetsu, Kakyuu-ouhi, and Shin Kaguya Shima. I've also seen most of Eien Densetsu, Kaguya Shima K, and Black Lady. I have seen most of the guide videos, omakes, fan kanshas, and such (but I couldn't possibly remember the ones I haven't seen).

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:16 am

About a few months ago (a little after I wrote the previous post here) I watched all the specials. I have seen Classic and R in Spanish and I'm on the S season right now. I have seen maybe about 16 episodes of PGSM, I stopped after [spoiler] Sailor Venus is supposedly the Princess but I think she's the decoy just like in the manga[/spoiler] I have read all the manga. I have not seen any of the musicals, is there any way I can watch the musicals online?
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

laffinizluv
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by laffinizluv » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:08 pm

I've seen Classic through Super S almost completely through (I haven't seen the specials, I have seen the movies.) All I'm really missing is Stars.... which I seriously want to watch, really bad. =/

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:19 pm

AnimatedEvey12 wrote:About a few months ago (a little after I wrote the previous post here) I watched all the specials. I have seen Classic and R in Spanish and I'm on the S season right now. I have seen maybe about 16 episodes of PGSM, I stopped after [spoiler] Sailor Venus is supposedly the Princess but I think she's the decoy just like in the manga[/spoiler] I have read all the manga. I have not seen any of the musicals, is there any way I can watch the musicals online?
Practically all the musicals are on YouTube (or at least at one time they were). All the ones that are subtitled are on there at least. And a few of the non-subtitled ones as well. There's a user named sailorwarsupreme that uploaded almost all of the subtitled material (including special guide videos and such). Just so you know, some of the earlier ones are extra corny. If you do go and watch the musicals, I hope you enjoy them!

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:38 pm

sailorperkytoot123 wrote: Practically all the musicals are on YouTube (or at least at one time they were). All the ones that are subtitled are on there at least. And a few of the non-subtitled ones as well. There's a user named sailorwarsupreme that uploaded almost all of the subtitled material (including special guide videos and such). Just so you know, some of the earlier ones are extra corny. If you do go and watch the musicals, I hope you enjoy them!
Thanks sailorperkytoot123!
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:03 pm

AnimatedEvey12 wrote:
sailorperkytoot123 wrote: Practically all the musicals are on YouTube (or at least at one time they were). All the ones that are subtitled are on there at least. And a few of the non-subtitled ones as well. There's a user named sailorwarsupreme that uploaded almost all of the subtitled material (including special guide videos and such). Just so you know, some of the earlier ones are extra corny. If you do go and watch the musicals, I hope you enjoy them!
Thanks sailorperkytoot123!
No Problem! :D

Oh and you may want to check one of the various Sera Myu websites if you want to make sure you watch the musicals in order. Not that there's much continuity to them (especially the later ones), but if you wanted to follow along with the actors/actresses as they come and go it would be a good idea. Plus, you would want to watch the Dracul musicals in order (Last Dracul Jyokyoku, Transylvania no Mori, and Death Vulcan).
Okay, I won't go off topic anymore. :D

Jamesares
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Jamesares » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:52 pm

I have seen Classic, R, S, Super S, Stars, Movies and Specials, PGSM, and about 10 of the musicals
There Shall Come One After Me
And From Death’s Icy Grip
She Shall Bring Light Upon The World Once More
And Placed Upon A Crystal Throne
Her Light Shall Shine Forever More
-Rise of Crystal Tokyo 1st Prophecy

“Oh, yes, I can just see it now. I’ll tell the others how I tried to talk you out of this like a reasonable, responsible friend, and you threw a Deep Submerge at me.”
-Rei to Michiru, Long Way Down by RadiantBeam

"I rather laugh with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, the Sinners are much more fun."
-Bill Joel, Only The Good Die Young

Words of Advice:
1. Always remember you are normal, it everyone else that "weird".
2. Remember Ferengi Rules of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
3. Jack may be nimble and Jack may be quick, but he still burned his a** on the candlestick.

demoneyeskyo87
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by demoneyeskyo87 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:31 pm

During its hayday(1995-Mid 2000's)

Dubbed: Classic, R, S, SuperS

Subbed(when I got the VCD's since 2003):

Classic and R(various subbers), S, SuperS and Stars(VKLL)

3 Movies I borrowed my Cousin's DVDs of them and watched both English and Japanese(never saw the Cartoon Network airing of these but I think its a good thing).

Ami-chan special and the SuperS specials are via the VKLL's version VCD's I got.

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:20 am

Anime: All of it subbed. Saw much of the original dub before seeing the subs, but once I saw the subs, I never went back.
Musicals: None, not my thing.
PGSM: Approx 50% before giving up. Went 24 episodes too long and totally jumped the shark with Sailor Luna.
You seem like the kind of person who'll lie.
However... this sword doesn't lie.

mizangelamy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by mizangelamy » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:32 pm

This is what how much I seen Sailor Moon now:

Anime
Sailor Moon R
Manga
All of them
James and I are happily waiting to see our first born son on April 22, 2009!
Mrs. Green is happily married to her airman since May 10, 2008
"Gee, I never thought I had an effect on people until I was in Korea."~ Marilyn Monroe ~
"Not knowing of the dawn, not seeing the coming night, only my garnet eye crosses time, and I think of the people I love."~ Garnet Guardian from SM Memorial Song Box ~
"...the secret song of love is locked deep in my heart."~ Secret from SM Memorial Song Box ~

MySpace= add me!