Who is your favorite Sailor Moon Villain?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Locked
User avatar
SailorMoonFan
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:27 pm

Queen Nehelenia

Post by SailorMoonFan » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:18 am

Squishy Duck Man wrote:Nehelenia was the best villain of any I've seen.

I am speaking of her appearance in Sailor Stars, and it strikes me as the best villainy of any Sailor Moon villain because unlike previous villains, she isn't "looking for something". Whether it be human energy, crystals, pure hearts, dream mirrors, star seeds, etc. the villains were always searching for something in particular.

I felt that when Nehelenia returned, it was great because she was OUT FOR BLOOD. I took her seriously as a villain and a plausible threat to the heroic characters. She wanted to hurt the good guys plain and simple, it was great.

There are lots of other terrific Sailor Moon villains as well, the Wiseman rocked, and I also liked Kunzite a great deal.

No doubt when I finally see more of Sailor Moon S, I will add to the list. =)
Nehelenia is an excellent villain--I agree with you. She is much more evil and vicious in Sailor Stars than in Sailor Moon SS. What I like about Nehelenia is that we learn much more about her in Sailor Stars and feelings which wasn't presented that much in the previous season--in the last few episodes of SM SS we learn a snippet about her. When you watch Sailor Moon S, I think you will really love that season and the DeathBusters as well.

User avatar
*Eternal Moon*
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:50 pm
Location: Florida

Post by *Eternal Moon* » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:28 pm

My favorite villains are definetely the Amazoness Quartet! I've always loved them and to this day, they are still my favorite villains. They used to torture Zirconia and his little pet eye (or whatever that thing was, lol!). So funny.

User avatar
Hero of the Day
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by Hero of the Day » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:07 pm

I like the Sailor Animamates, specifically Tin Nyanko and Heavy Metal Papillion.

User avatar
Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:24 am
Location: ...Chicago? (I wish)

Re: Queen Nehelenia

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:23 pm

SailorMoonFan wrote:
Squishy Duck Man wrote:Nehelenia was the best villain of any I've seen.

I am speaking of her appearance in Sailor Stars, and it strikes me as the best villainy of any Sailor Moon villain because unlike previous villains, she isn't "looking for something". Whether it be human energy, crystals, pure hearts, dream mirrors, star seeds, etc. the villains were always searching for something in particular.

I felt that when Nehelenia returned, it was great because she was OUT FOR BLOOD. I took her seriously as a villain and a plausible threat to the heroic characters. She wanted to hurt the good guys plain and simple, it was great.

There are lots of other terrific Sailor Moon villains as well, the Wiseman rocked, and I also liked Kunzite a great deal.

No doubt when I finally see more of Sailor Moon S, I will add to the list. =)
Nehelenia is an excellent villain--I agree with you. She is much more evil and vicious in Sailor Stars than in Sailor Moon SS. What I like about Nehelenia is that we learn much more about her in Sailor Stars and feelings which wasn't presented that much in the previous season--in the last few episodes of SM SS we learn a snippet about her. When you watch Sailor Moon S, I think you will really love that season and the DeathBusters as well.
Truly, the things you both mentioned about Nehelenia would have to be the main reasons I like her. She is vain, disturbed, psychotic, cold, and vicious. She also gets alot more character development than any of the previous villains, and you can really see the reasons behind her actions, her past, etc. I just think she is one of the richest characters that ever existed in Sailormoon. Although, I have to admit, all the villains in SuperS got more development than the villains in the previous three seasons, with the exception of Hawkseye, who, as far as I know, never really had any times when we really got to know much about him. My second favorite villain other than Nehelenia would be Fisheye for the following reasons (numbered for my own good.)
1. Femmy boys= <3
2. I really liked how he was developed in the last episodes of the Trio arc.
3. He has a very loveable personality to me. Sweet, a bit over-dramatic... now that I think about it, he's a bit like Minako, except that he's not an Usagi clone. Oh yeah, he also doesn't have an annoying speaking voice.
4. Only villain to ever make fun of the Senshi's skirts.
EDIT- forgot about the other seasons in the process of writing this post. ^^;;;
Season 1- hmmm, I didn't really like this season as well as the others, but if I had to choose I would say evil Endymion. Only time I ever liked the bastard. -_-;
Season 2- Demando, he is just such a CREEP. His obsession with Serenity is kind of disturbing.
Season 3- Tomoe. Evil laugh. Scientist. Possesed. Glow in the dark glasses. Voice. His devotion to his daughter. Enough said.
Season 5- I haven't seen enough of this season to make a decision, and I haven't read the manga, so I will say Galaxia, her manner seems very kickass to me. (No, I will not let myself read Mixxine shit after all the things I've heard about it. -_-; )
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Winter banner contest!=D Better luck on Valentines day to those who weren''t so lucky! ^_~*

We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!! =D- Geoffery Chaucer, A Knights Tale

Nehelenia, one for all. -Teh sloganize website. XDD
(\__/)
(+"."+)
(")_(") Help Bunny gain world domination.

User avatar
nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: London

Post by nap* » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:35 am

Eudial- I was angry when they killed her of like that, she was providing us with comedy, wheras that Mimet was a clone of Minako but evil, when she was killed or trapped was was joyful

User avatar
sailor skywalker
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:42 pm
Location: sailor jedi HQ in Belgium

Post by sailor skywalker » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:10 am

Sailor Aluminum Siren because she was friendly to towards her co worker (lead crow) and she was so funny and ditzy
I think she wasn't a bad person after all

Lead Crow because she cared for Aluminum Siren
thought she was always there to boss her around
(she reminds me of Urd from Ah! my goddes some parts of her personality)

User avatar
Origiri
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:50 am
Location: Ankara Turkey

Post by Origiri » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:26 am

Yes Sailor Aluminium Siren and Lead Crow were a good couple. They actually cared for each other.

Were they...say...kinda...like Haruka and Michiru thingie? :oops:

They are much better than Sailor Tin Nyanko in character depth anyway. Sailor TN is just another evil villain, and a cruel and selfish and borign one. But Siren and Crow are special. I love the way how Siren loves eating, and her clutz ways. :lol: And the way Crow actualy cares for her.

Then again Kunzite and Zeocite were very close too. Though the channel I watched had really...censored it so I did not get their true nature at all. I was suprised at Zeocite's death, why did Kunzite care for him that much anyway? :P Now I know why!

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:21 pm

Origiri wrote:Yes Sailor Aluminium Siren and Lead Crow were a good couple. They actually cared for each other.

Were they...say...kinda...like Haruka and Michiru thingie? :oops:

They are much better than Sailor Tin Nyanko in character depth anyway. Sailor TN is just another evil villain, and a cruel and selfish and borign one. But Siren and Crow are special. I love the way how Siren loves eating, and her clutz ways. :lol: And the way Crow actualy cares for her.

Then again Kunzite and Zeocite were very close too. Though the channel I watched had really...censored it so I did not get their true nature at all. I was suprised at Zeocite's death, why did Kunzite care for him that much anyway? :P Now I know why!
Siren and Crow are not lesbians. They were close friends and partners, but that's it.

Tin Nyanko is NOT just another evil villain. first off, she used to be a sailor senshi just like crow and siren. Secondly, in her final episode, she's really torn between saving and killing sailor moon, becuase sailor moon heals half of her. It's really sad to see her pure side struggling with her evil side.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1149
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:43 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN, USA.
Contact:

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:21 pm

Tiff wrote:
Tin Nyanko is NOT just another evil villain. first off, she used to be a sailor senshi just like crow and siren. Secondly, in her final episode, she's really torn between saving and killing sailor moon, becuase sailor moon heals half of her. It's really sad to see her pure side struggling with her evil side.
But didn't they already do that with Mistress Nine in S? Hotaru was a Sailor Soldier just like Crow and Siren but was turned into an evil major villian towards the end of S. Then, during the final battle in S, Hotaru is struggling to overcome her evil side....so to be fair, Nyanko is kind of generic.....Though, at least with Hotaru, one could actually care about her overcoming Mistress Nine because she had likeable traits before that point, whereas Nyanko had been nothing but a bitch even by vilians' standards up unitl that point, giving the viewer really no reason at all to care about her.
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:14 pm

Cardcaptor Takato wrote:But didn't they already do that with Mistress Nine in S? Hotaru was a Sailor Soldier just like Crow and Siren but was turned into an evil major villian towards the end of S. Then, during the final battle in S, Hotaru is struggling to overcome her evil side....so to be fair, Nyanko is kind of generic.....Though, at least with Hotaru, one could actually care about her overcoming Mistress Nine because she had likeable traits before that point, whereas Nyanko had been nothing but a bitch even by vilians' standards up unitl that point, giving the viewer really no reason at all to care about her.
*Blink* So? I never said it was an original, never-done-before concept. I simply explained that Tin Nyanko wasn't just some random evil villain, that she actually had a good side and a past.

o_O I really don't see what your point has to do with mine at all. Nobody ever said anything about her being generic...I was disputing that she wasn't just randomly evil, that's all.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Master85
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Master85 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:26 am

Cooan (Kermesite) is the best.

User avatar
RainbowCrystal
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: England

Post by RainbowCrystal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:05 am

so far, Professor Tomoe.

he can be manical and a little funny when his house is weirdly transported in one episode, he sits outside eating the shopping he went out to get! lol

i dont like any of the other villans so far really.

Emma

User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:00 pm

If going straight by the Anime, Id say Mistress 9 I liked her for some reason so dark and deadly yet beautiful.

By the manga Beryl really redeemed herself for me, I like a villian that is more complicated then just pure evil. I also like Demando of the manga as well. To me he just seemed more villianous then the love sick anime version of him. I did like Rubeus better in the anime though he was just nasty lol.

Also Wiseman he is just creepy and knew exactly how to manipulate the situation by turning Chibi Usa against her own family. Now if thats not evil I dont know what is.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
Butterscotch
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 420
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by Butterscotch » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:26 pm

Can't believe I never posted in here! o.o

My favorites are the Amazoness Quartet. I've always loved little kids as villains; in some ways, kiddie villains are scarier than grown up baddies (at least to me anyway).

User avatar
Princess Aurora
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:46 am
Location: Australia

Post by Princess Aurora » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:18 am

I have a few Favs

Sailor Moon R: Black Lady
Sailor Moon S: Mistress 9
Sailor Moon Super: Nehelenia and the Amazon Quartet
Sailor Moon Stars: Galaxia

I really love Galaxia because she's so powerful and really deep down she is good, she's just being corupted by Chaos.

sailor_dream1414
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:57 am
Location: california

Post by sailor_dream1414 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:33 pm

sailor galaxia and sailor phi and sailor chi are my fav form the manga
mistress nine is also my fav in s series

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 am

do bad fan fic writers count as sailormoon villians?

Seriously Wiseman and galaxia are my favorite.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
sailor_moon_R
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:43 pm
Location: Canada

Post by sailor_moon_R » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:49 pm

Queen Nehelenia. She is really cool imo and her goal is just to look beautiful and take over the world, or new moon, or whatever just because she can!! LOL such an interesting woman. My second fav is the Amazoness Quartet b/c I love them and Palla Palla's childish stupidity, and their theme song is the BEST theme song IMO

Mimete
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by Mimete » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:10 pm

My favorite villain groups were the Witches 5 and Sailor Animamates. The reason I liked the Witches 5 is because they have ridiculasly killer outfits, awesome powers, cool hair styles, and I love evil witches! I also love the Sailor Animamates because I just love evil Sailor Soldiers! Plus the Sailor Animamates all had pretty unfair deaths (Galaxia ALWAYS killed them right before they were about to get a real star-seed :roll: ).


Now my 2 single favorites are Mimete from the Witches 5 and Sailor Iron Mouse from the Sailor Animamates.

I love Mimete the best because she was just so dang entertaining! I loved seeing her drool over celeberties and then go psychotic when they wouldn't show her the same love. Plus she was also the most evil and most innocent villain. You hate her for the very cold thing she did to Eudial by murdering her just to get her job but you also feel bad for her in the episode "Mimete in Doubt" when she was actually considering leaving the Death Busters so she could be with that singer she had a crush on and follow the dream she really wanted, which was to be an actress. I felt bad for her when she was very close to winning the contest and lost. She was one of those villians who could have changed her ways but decided not to.

I also love Sailor Iron mouse because in my opinion she is the cutest and most adoreable villain in all of Villaindom! I just love everything from her mouse-like outfit, her weird mouse behaviour, her disguise, her personality, and most of all her nervous breakdown with the black phones! :lol:

User avatar
Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Earth

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:54 am

My all time favourite villains have to be the Amazon Trio.

Why? For a number of reasons, such as:

Their plans were always the same. Get a woman, strap her to a board, extract her mirror, look in that mirror, curse when Pegasus isn't in it...

Their clothes, where do they shop?

They are always seen drinking at their circus bar (althought the bar has no bartender???)

Fisheye's story is so awwwww.

And you've got to love that theme tune. The Black circus tune was brilliant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also liked Eudial-She was very funny and I felt sorry for her cause the other members picked on her.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

Locked