Sailor Moon What-ifs

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:12 am

Really? Usagi dumped Seiya because of Mamoru, but none of the other Senshi, barring Haruka and Michiru and probably Setsuna, would have any reason to dump Taiki or Yaten (or even Seiya) since they're not already tied down to someone.

I suppose the biggest barrier for any Earth Senshi/Starlight romance would be the simple fact that they come from different planets and I don't think Taiki and Yaten would want to abandon Kinmoku, especially given how eager they were to return home once Kakyuu appeared. But maybe they would've been in conflict just like Seiya had they fallen for one of the Earth Senshi girls.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:52 pm

Well, it would have been something good to watch because of the drama. Usagi should have never dumped Seiya. Seiya treated her better, and I'm sure they would have found a plot-hole, like I did when I wrote my stories. The Starlights were conflicted on which planet to stay in, but they choose earth. BTW, Seiagi forever! :D
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:29 am

...Seiya was NEVER Usagi's boyfriend, so why do you both keep saying she "dumped" him?? They never DATED. As much as I like Seiya, even I have to admit that she was never in love with him, and was devoted to Mamoru the entire time.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by bioengineer » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:46 am

Tiff wrote:...Seiya was NEVER Usagi's boyfriend, so why do you both keep saying she "dumped" him?? They never DATED. As much as I like Seiya, even I have to admit that she was never in love with him, and was devoted to Mamoru the entire time.
Actually they did go on a date. Seiya took her to a dance club and the episode was appropriately titled. However Usagi was largely oblivious to the fact it was a date. In fact, she was largely oblivious to a lot of things in that season.

Back to topic:
What if the Dark Moon Clan choose not to chase Small Lady back into the past and focus on furthering their stranglehold on the 30th century?

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:17 am

They tried, but the Senshi of the future defended her and that is what caused the future to be like that, so they followed her to the past and thinking it would be easier to nab her there because they thought no Senshi was there.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:15 pm

bioengineer wrote: Actually they did go on a date. Seiya took her to a dance club and the episode was appropriately titled. However Usagi was largely oblivious to the fact it was a date. In fact, she was largely oblivious to a lot of things in that season.
I own all of Stars, so yes, I know what episode you're talking about.

If both people don't know it's a date, then it's not a date, point blank. The whole point of the episode was that the other girls were calling it a date, but Usagi was insisting it wasn't. Therefore, the two weren't DATING. Dating = going on more than one date, developing a relationship of sorts. You can't "dump" someone that you never dated or considered your boyfriend in the first place.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:37 pm

What if there was a series in which the villains are paired up with the Outers instead of the Inners? What I mean is, in each of the seasons, except maybe SailorStars, each of the villains is paired with one of the Inner Senshi. I guess this is most noticeable for the Ayakashi sisters in the Black Moon, but the Sailor Moon Another Story pairs up the generals and the Senshi (not necessarily romantically) and also has the Opposito Senshi as their counterparts. Also, the manga does it with the Witches 5, and to a lesser extent, the anime (although Mimette and Viluy are really the only ones to face off directly with their counterparts). I just was wondering what would happen if this was done with the Outers instead of the Inners.

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by bioengineer » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:57 pm

Rainbow wrote:What if there was a series in which the villains are paired up with the Outers instead of the Inners?.
I don't know what will happen but the idea of Hotaru getting it on with Demando, Sapphir or any other villain turns my stomach. You know....the whole pedophilia thing.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:02 pm

I didn't mean romantically, I meant like how the Inner Senshi faced off against each of the Black Moon sisters in the R season, or with the Oppositio Senshi in Another Story.

sailor_moon_R
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailor_moon_R » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:17 pm

What if Pegasus never gave the senshi their 'Super' Forms? Would they have survived the Shadow Galactica?

Parallax
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Parallax » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:27 am

sailor_moon_R wrote:What if Pegasus never gave the senshi their 'Super' Forms? Would they have survived the Shadow Galactica?
Doubtful. :(
"Oh yeah. Someone is definitely tired of breathing." ("The Main Man", Part 1)

I'm writing this Sailor Moon/Green Lantern crossover AU fic called "Emerald Sunrise". It's a hybrid of Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi, Romance, and Comedy. It's about Ami (Sailor Mercury) getting a new boyfriend who just happens to be a member of The Green Lantern Corps. I'm also throwing in some other characters from other animes and some old Hanna-Barbera cartoons from the late '60's early '70's. I'm also illustrating it as well. :oops: Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

"Dead Man Walking!!!!!!!"

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:52 pm

sailor_moon_R wrote:What if Pegasus never gave the senshi their 'Super' Forms? Would they have survived the Shadow Galactica?
they never would have lasted long enough to fight her. Sailormoon would have died right then since they senshi needed their super forms to save her.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:50 pm

What if Hawkseye/Tigerseye actually fell for a girl and gave up their search for Pegasus in order to marry and start a family?

What if Mamoru wore a bowlers hat rather than a top hat?

What if Ail had gotten the part of the prince and Usagi the part of Snow white?

What if Rei's grandpa fell for an old lady he met at the shrine?

What if roses were out of season when Sailor Moon needed assistance?

What if Umino got contacts?
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:04 am

Iced_Cappucino wrote:What if Mamoru wore a bowlers hat rather than a top hat?
Add a pinstripe suit and a sweet dance number, and you can count me in as a Tuxie fan. :D
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Neko
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Neko » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:56 pm

Iced_Cappucino wrote:What if Umino got contacts?
Once Umino was rid of those glasses, it would turn out that he would have the most gorgeous eyes in Japan.

Water Knight
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Water Knight » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:30 am

Neko wrote:
Once Umino was rid of those glasses, it would turn out that he would have the most gorgeous eyes in Japan.
I believe in the manga, Ms. Takeuchi explained that, once Umino took off his classes, he was supposed to be really cute. They never go into that in the anime like with Princess Dia.

What if Queen Beryl send the DD Girls to deal with the Sailor Senshi initially?

magily11
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by magily11 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Water Knight wrote:
Neko wrote:
I believe in the manga, Ms. Takeuchi explained that, once Umino took off his classes, he was supposed to be really cute. They never go into that in the anime like with Princess Dia.

What if Queen Beryl send the DD Girls to deal with the Sailor Senshi initially?
We wouldn't have made it to episode 47.

What if Sailor Venus was actually The Moon Princess?

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:50 pm

magily11 wrote: What if Sailor Venus was actually The Moon Princess?
...That would make no sense whatsoever.

Venus is from Venus. Moon is from the Moon. Therefore, having sailor VENUS be the MOON PRINCESS wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. It would also defeat the whole purpose of sailor moon being the main character/the main heroine/etc.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:25 am

Iced_Cappucino wrote:
What if Ail had gotten the part of the prince and Usagi the part of Snow white?
I think En would have just done the same thing Ali did and send a monster to interrupt the play.
What if Rei's grandpa fell for an old lady he met at the shrine?
Rei's grandpa would become Kimura-sensei from Azumanga Daioh? ^^;;
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"

sailor_moon_R
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailor_moon_R » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:21 pm

*ok, somewhat extreme randomness is intended to get a chuckle out of your mouth, if possible*

What if Sailor Aluminum Siren worked at KFC?
What if Usagi could believe it was butter?
What if Rei WAS Christian?
What if underneath Galaxia's throne was a toilet? (WHY?!?!?*screams*)
What if Galaxia was conquering(sp?) all the galaxies in the world to find the best toilet? (what is with the toilet jokes?)
What if, for some reason, Usagi gained 200 pounds?
What if Stars was dubbed into english?
What if Nehelenia broke the Golden Mirror?
What if Chibiusa WAS a pink spore? (in a literal sense)
What if Usagi became pregnent wih Chibiusa by accident? (after she and Mamoru were married, of course)

*extreme off-topic, one-time randomness*

What if Tiff WAS the Ultra-supreme-ultimate-mistress of the world?
My favourite Cardcaptor Sakura quote *contains spoilers*:

Sakura: I love you Yukito-san!
Yukito: I love you too, but the one you love most isn''t me.
Sakura: *looks confused*
Yukito: You love your father right?
Sakura: Yes.
Yukito: And what about me?
Sakura: I love you.
Yukito: Aren''t the feelings quite similar?
Sakura: *realizes* They are. You have known for awhile haven''t you?
Yukito: Yes, you have always loved me as if I were a part of your family and I am grateful for that.
Sakura: Is there someone you love?
Yukito: Yes
Sakura: Is it..brother? (Touya)
Yukito: *eyes widen and then he smiles* Yes, I don''''t know what I would do without Toya. He made sure I didn''''t disappear.
Sakura: I''m sure he loves you too! He did everything to make sure you didn''t disappear! But if brother ever does anything to hurt my dearest Yukito-san, I will teacher him a lesson!
Yukito: *puts hand on her cheek* Thank you, Sakura-chan. When you find the one you love, if he ever hurts you, I will teach him a lesson.