Sailor Moon What-ifs

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:24 pm

1) What if Usagi and Seiya had a one-night romance and she became pregnant?

2) What if in his devastation that he found out Usagi was in bed with Seiya and the baby wasn't his, so Mamoru slept with Setsuna?

3) What if Jupiter actually decided to give up boys?

4) What would happen if Setsuna would be pregnant with Mamoru's baby?

5) Who would Chibi-Usa's parents be if Mamoru and Usagi broke up?

6) What if Minako's boyfriend from France came back and found her?

7) If Haruka and Michiru wanted a baby together who would be the donor and who would carry the baby?

8) What if Keiko Tomoe never died in that lab explosion

9) What if Rei's grandfather was paternal?

10) What if Rei's grandmother was in the series?
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:38 pm

I'm pretty sure Minako's boyfriend, Alan, was a guy she met in England, not France. But to answer the question, I suppose they'd be a good couple then, since I think he knew about her at least being Sailor V. Thus, she wouldn't have the dilemma of having to hide her identity from him.

I think he was with Katarina, though, so he wasn't really Minako's boyfriend. He just saw her more as a friend, I think. But even if they didn't fall in love, if he came back and found her, I think they could still be friends since he would be in on the whole Senshi thing anyway.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:42 pm

Sailor V wrote:1) What if Usagi and Seiya had a one-night romance and she became pregnant?

2) What if in his devastation that he found out Usagi was in bed with Seiya and the baby wasn't his, so Mamoru slept with Setsuna?

oh, COME on.

...she. wouldn't. exist.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by bioengineer » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:34 am

Sailor V wrote:1) What if Usagi and Seiya had a one-night romance and she became pregnant?

You'll get a very Jerry Springer-fied Sailor Moon

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:05 am

What if the Senshi had somehow lost their attack powers? Like, they wouldn't be able to use Oak Evolution or Shine Aqua Illusion. What if the Senshi actually had to resort to physical combat (punching, kicking, ect.) in order to try and win the fight? Would they be able to win the fight? Or would they have to wait until they got their power back?
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:17 pm

If they had to try to resort to physical fighting, I would say it depends on the Senshi. Usagi would definitely lose as we all know she sucks at physical exertion. Ami would too, because she too is not very athletic. Rei would still be able to paralyze because that is not a senshi power. Mako and Minako might stand a chance, but not to sure because the Youma would still have it's power. Haruka might have more of a chance. Once again, maybe Michiru, Setsuna, Hotaru might have a chance, if they were with Haruka, but individually, not to sure. Mamoru would lose, definitely. It would be kind of pathetic but he has that annoying way of getting kidnapped. The Starlights could pull through. So, maybe some of them would be able to win, but the others would have to wait for them to get their powers back.

1) What if Usagi actually tried to diet?

2) What if Haruka found out she was straight?
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:05 am

Sailor V wrote:1) What if Usagi actually tried to diet?

...Then... The episodes would go on as normal. I reckon.

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Crecent beam
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Crecent beam » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:53 am

Actually, the senshi have already fought some monsters without attacks; in the S movie against those Ice dancers they all got beaten up, Makoto punched one of them and Setsuna tried to do something with her staff but they failed.

In the R movie they fought those zombie-like people, Minako kicked one, Makoto beat many of them, and Rei paralyzed them all with hundreds of talismans.

In ep. 48 when they hadn't regained their memories yet, Rei hit the monster with her purse, paralyzed her and then Makoto threw her away. And Luna said amazed: They don't remember anything , but still, they are fighting like soldiers.

In ep. 4 Usagi got angry and defeated three evil body-builders just with her strength.

Nevertheless, it would be very troublesome for them to defeat the monsters with no powers.
We all go a little mad sometimes.

Authorized
Service
Shop

Nihongo ya furansugo ya supeingo ya eigo o benkyou shimasu.

Cresento beam showah ! Mars flame snipah ! Silbah mun crystalu pavah kiss !

The Card created by Sakura, abandon your old form and reincarnate under the name of your new master, Minako !

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:10 pm

Neon Heart wrote:What if the Senshi had somehow lost their attack powers? Like, they wouldn't be able to use Oak Evolution or Shine Aqua Illusion. What if the Senshi actually had to resort to physical combat (punching, kicking, ect.) in order to try and win the fight? Would they be able to win the fight? Or would they have to wait until they got their power back?
They'll wait wait until they got their powers back, heres a script of how it would happen

Mars: Mars Flame Sniper
Jupiter: What happened
Mars: I don't know
MotD: I drained your powers hahaha (or some other crappy line like that)
*Everyone fights physically*
Sailor moon is left standing

Moon: Everyone you thought for me, even though the enemy was much stronger and you didn't even have you powers, it's all my fault,everyone i'm sorry.
GLOWY LIGHT
Moon: Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss
MotD: Beautiful
Febby''''s here, the shortest month of the year, and in London the weather is random, so there

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:10 pm

Sailor V wrote:
1) What if Usagi actually tried to diet?
She did, first season. She failed. End of story.

...Being gay isn't a sickness. You don't "find out" you're gay, then suddenly "find out again" you're straight. It just...no.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:13 pm

Hmmm...

What if there was an a Youma who went to a different planet in the solar system? I know, this was kind of done in the SMR movie. But let's say a Youma went to the planet Neptune, and began to drain the planet of it's 'inner power' (if there ever was one, in the series). You think Sailor Neptune's power would slowly fade away with the power of her planet?

So in other words, what if the Sailor Senshi had to go to a corresponding Senshi's planet to save them? Solar system fight, biznatches!

...I really hope that made some form of sense. ^^;

^ ^ ^ ROFL

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:48 pm

Neon Heart wrote:Hmmm...

What if there was an a Youma who went to a different planet in the solar system? I know, this was kind of done in the SMR movie. But let's say a Youma went to the planet Neptune, and began to drain the planet of it's 'inner power' (if there ever was one, in the series). You think Sailor Neptune's power would slowly fade away with the power of her planet?

So in other words, what if the Sailor Senshi had to go to a corresponding Senshi's planet to save them? Solar system fight, biznatches!

...I really hope that made some form of sense. ^^;
now that would make a cool fanfic.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:49 pm

How would the future Queen deal with other, independent nations, especially if some of them don't particularly like her, much less each other?
You seem like the kind of person who'll lie.
However... this sword doesn't lie.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:58 pm

I dunno. Possibly this aspect of things wasn't thought of when the creators wrote the story and they assumed that everyone would accept Usagi as the ruler since she saved them from the Deep Freeze in the anime (or gave them eternal youth in the manga).

However, I can't imagine Usagi bossing around the entire world, so I usually think of the 30th century Sailor Moon world as being one where Japan is very powerful, possibly the center of the world (figuratively) when it comes to magical things, but I think Usagi would let other countries rule themselves. That just doesn't sound like her to me, unless something goes completely wrong with her personality in the future and she turns into a tyrant.

Then again, they say that power corrupts, so maybe that's what happens to her. However, I don't think she would use Senshi forces against them, she would send out a regular military. I guess it's because I tend to see Crystal Tokyo as being a place where there are separate "defense forces" that deal with magical enemies vs. regular technological ones. I mean, the Senshi don't normally take on regular old criminals (although I think Sailor V was an exception, possibly), so I don't think they would be sent out against a war with people who had guns and stuff. However, I'd think they would more be used to punish people like the Doom Phantom who were magical criminals.

However, these are just my ideas, and with something as vague as Crystal Tokyo, there's bound to be a lot of different things. So that's my take on what would happen, in a more optimistic view of things.

In a more pessimistic view of things, possibly then Neo-Queen Serenity would have to fight a non-magical enemy, something she doesn't have much experience with, and I'm not sure how well the Senshi could handle that kind of thing. Otherwise, if she'd just send out the regular military then it would be like a normal war like we have in real life.

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by bioengineer » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:15 am

Rainbow wrote: In a more pessimistic view of things, possibly then Neo-Queen Serenity would have to fight a non-magical enemy, something she doesn't have much experience with, and I'm not sure how well the Senshi could handle that kind of thing. Otherwise, if she'd just send out the regular military then it would be like a normal war like we have in real life.
Non-magical, non-superhuman enemy would be interesting. Take a look at Lex Luthor - a mortal man yes but he has managed to put the pain train on Superman - and we know how powerful the man of steel is.
And I sincerely doubt the Senshi could resist a megaton-yield nuclear blast.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:59 am

bioengineer wrote: And I sincerely doubt the Senshi could resist a megaton-yield nuclear blast.
That sounds like Barefoot Gen crossed with Sailor Moon, which would be interesting but VERY disturbing and violent (not in a fighting way, just violent in a gory reality of bombing way).

Parallax
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Parallax » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:43 am

Another whacko what-if from me.

What if The Sailor Senshi got some help in The Crystal Tokyo story arc in the 30th Century from The Legion of Super Heroes? :twisted:
"Oh yeah. Someone is definitely tired of breathing." ("The Main Man", Part 1)

I'm writing this Sailor Moon/Green Lantern crossover AU fic called "Emerald Sunrise". It's a hybrid of Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi, Romance, and Comedy. It's about Ami (Sailor Mercury) getting a new boyfriend who just happens to be a member of The Green Lantern Corps. I'm also throwing in some other characters from other animes and some old Hanna-Barbera cartoons from the late '60's early '70's. I'm also illustrating it as well. :oops: Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

"Dead Man Walking!!!!!!!"

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:28 pm

1) What if somebody found out Luna and Artemis were able to talk?

2) What if Mamoru chose Rei over Serena?

3) What would happen if one of the senshi died and couldn't be brought back? (They were all brought back.)

4) What if Shinjo found out that Chibi-Usa was his niece and not his cousin?

5) What if peoplefound out the scouts true identities?

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:34 pm

Sailor V wrote:1) What if somebody found out Luna and Artemis were able to talk?
Two kids find out in PGSM. I think it's in either 46 or 47. Artemis tells them to keep it a secret, but I'm not sure if they do or not.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:29 pm

Sailor V wrote:3) What would happen if one of the senshi died and couldn't be brought back? (They were all brought back.)

I already asked that. :P

^ ^ ^ ROFL