Sailor Moon What-ifs

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:03 pm

http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=433

I already made a "Sailor Moon What-ifs" thread. Would you like to post in there instead, nap?
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:05 pm

Topic merged.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:59 pm

Rainbow wrote:http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=433

I already made a "Sailor Moon What-ifs" thread. Would you like to post in there instead, nap?
Sorry

sailorceres
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailorceres » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:11 pm

answering dragon queen i think it would have been fatal. handling beryl and all her subordinates was pretty hqard. maybe if all the senshi had been there, including the starlights they might have had a better chance.
Aitto Seigi, Sailor no Bishojo Senshi, Seera Mun! Tsukini Kawatte, Oshioki Yo!

The Mysterious Traveller
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Sailor Moon in an asylum...??

Post by The Mysterious Traveller » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:20 pm

Hi there!! This is my first post and I thought that I'd make it an interesting, if slightly morbid, one.

What do you guys think would happen if Sailor Moon (And I mean Sailor Moon, not Usagi) or perhaps another Senshi somehow ended up being dragged off to and committed to a mental asylum...where, like, everyone believe her to be a lunatic who thinks she's a superhero? Or perhaps Sailor V tackled some criminals who captured and arranged for her to be locked up in the rubber-room hotel order to keep her mouth shut...kind of like the Spider-Man story, which inspired this post, "Mad-Dog Ward" only in a Sailor Moon setting?

How would our heroines cope with such a hideous twist of fate, how would they be prevented from using their powers to escape... and how would they get out of it???

(Maybe this might inspire someone to a fanfic...I'd definitely read it if it were done right.)

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm

ADMIN MODE:

There is already a topic about Sailor Moon "what-if" situations. I've merged your topic into that one. Please keep an eye out for already existing topics before creating new ones .

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

The Mysterious Traveller
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by The Mysterious Traveller » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:16 pm

Sorry about that...

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:23 am

What if there was a major character death? Like, say for example, Sailor Jupiter would be killed off in the middle of the season (Once again, JUST AN EXAMPLE)? How would the senshi cope with this loss? Would they be forced to automatically forget that the death had actually occured? Would the outcome of any future fights between enemies be any different?
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:36 am

That would depend on not only who it was, but also on when it was. For example, if Chibi Moon was killed off before the Senshi could meet Hotaru, I'm not sure she would've been saved, since their friendship was one of the major things that helped her break away from Mistress 9. But going with Jupiter, it wouldn't have mattered as much had it been in the S season, however, if she had died in the first series, that would've made it a LOT harder for the Senshi because she was one of the first powerhouses they had.

Those are just two examples. Or let's take an example a lot of people would've wanted, that is, Taiki dying in the middle of the Stars season (she has many who hate her). Like, let's say she was killed in the Misa story. If that happened, the Three Lights would disband, and they wouldn't be able to find Kakyuu, possibly. Which would possibly make the other two less determined to fight Galaxia in the end, and I'm not sure that only Seiya and Yaten could've stood up to Galaxia in episode 199 and made her bleed. The Starlights seem like a group that can't be broken up too much. Not to mention Seiya and Yaten would've fought too much because Seiya would bury herself in being with Usagi (which would help her deal with Taiki's death) which would make Yaten angry.

This sounds like an interesting idea, though, to go through each of the series and see what would've been changed if any of them died (and didn't come back). But for any of the Sol Senshi, Usagi wouldn't have her Eternal form since they needed all of them. Not to mention wouldn't Galaxia just want the dead Senshi resurrected because that would be a missing Star Seed? Or maybe that Senshi's powers would get transferred to someone else, and the Senshi would have to deal with not only the death of a friend, but also bringing in a replacement.

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:03 am

Now, that's something I honestly would have liked to see. I would have liked to see a somewhat important"good" character ACTUALLY die. Not die and come back to life..but actually, for real die.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:34 pm

Same here. Having the good characters come back whenever they die got annoying. They could get away with it once but I think they overdid it.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:48 pm

Kameko wrote:Same here. Having the good characters come back whenever they die got annoying. They could get away with it once but I think they overdid it.

Think of it this way, at least it didn't get as ridiculous as Dragon Ball Z did after a while.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:31 pm

Neon Heart wrote:
Kameko wrote:Same here. Having the good characters come back whenever they die got annoying. They could get away with it once but I think they overdid it.

Think of it this way, at least it didn't get as ridiculous as Dragon Ball Z did after a while.
Yeah lets go look for the dragonballs, oh wait the last time we used them to revive someone was 4 months ago, we have to wait 8 months before they're active again.
Febby''''s here, the shortest month of the year, and in London the weather is random, so there

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:33 pm

What would happen if the Dalek Invaded Earth around the time of sailorstars? (not with galaxia around but with sailormoon at eternal level and all the senshi present)

Could the sailors beat them or would they go down. Im not talking a single Dalek running around japan screaming EXTERMINATE!!! either. Im talking a full blown worldwide invasion.

And also could the sailors win without saturn destroying everything.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:01 pm

Who or what are the Dalek? Are they monsters from some story?

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:29 pm

Daleks are an alien species from Doctor Who.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:24 pm

What if Chibi-Usa had never taken the Silver Crystal that time (and got it inside her body)? Do you think they would've been able to beat the Black Moon people? Would she still be Black Lady? What about the Death Busters and the other villains?

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:30 am

Rainbow wrote:What if Chibi-Usa had never taken the Silver Crystal that time (and got it inside her body)? Do you think they would've been able to beat the Black Moon people? Would she still be Black Lady? What about the Death Busters and the other villains?
the innitial attack from the black moon would have been stopped, and a lot of them would have gotten purified right then. However the death phantom would probably have then attacked directly and with only one silver crystal he would have most likely destroyed crystal tokyo without much trouble.

This would have only been the end of the future so Im unsure what would have happened in the past with the death busters.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:34 am

If that's the end of the future, then what about Chibi-Usa? Do you think Usagi and her group would've befriended Hotaru without her? What about Pegasus? Would the Golden Mirror be destroyed with Chibi-Usa or not?

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by bioengineer » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:06 pm

What if the minions (Witches 5 for example) of the major SM villains actually cooperated with one another rather than fight each other?