Sailor Moon What-ifs

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Locked
User avatar
Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio

Post by Rin » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:28 pm

What if Mamoru had indigestion?

What if Ami had a life long dream of becoming an evil scientist?

What if the youma looked like really gorgeous humans?

What would have happened if Tin Nyanko was completely healed?

What if Makoto practiced beastiality on a regular basis?

What if Minako couldnt restrain herself around the Three Lights?

What would happen if Usagi was badly constipated, in a public restroom, and a youma attacked?

What if Rei was in a bad accident before Luna found her and she was paralyzed from waist down?

What if Mamoru talked like a gangster? (Despite the fact he is from Japan)

What would happen if Setsuna invited a bunch of really cute guys to hang out with her in the time gates?

What if Diana fell in love with Pegasus?

What if all three of the Three Lights fell in love with Minako?

What if Mamoru had really bad gas on the day he left for America?

What if Usagi had to pee really badly while fighting Beryl?

What if Kakeru from the S movie was into beastiality?... and so was his girlfriend?

What if Haruka decided to become a stripper?

What if Hotaru decided to run away from home and become the leader of the mafia?

What if Artemis had a fling with another cat to piss Luna off?

What if Chibi Usa had a bad habit of sneaking in on the opposite sex while their in the shower and filming them?

What if Michiru secretley has a harem behind Harukas back which consists of but not limited to: Setusna, Minako, Ami, Naru, Haruna-sensei, Ikuko Tsukino, Cooan, Ves Ves, Starhealer, and Luna (In human form)?

What if Mamoru was a pimp and the Sailor Senshi were his whores?
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:30 pm

....Try to submit something that's actually...intelligently discussable. Some of that is just plain nonsense.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:01 pm

What if Usagi's parents found out about her Sailor Moon identity? Same with all the other inner senshi, minus Makoto.

Or what if the Dark Kingdom or any other of the bad guys had kidnapped only one of the Sailor Senshi, and turned her into a youma, and forced her to fight against the Sailor Senshi?


I know those are kinda lame, but they were on my mind, so... ^^;
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:41 am

Neon Heart wrote:
Or what if the Dark Kingdom or any other of the bad guys had kidnapped only one of the Sailor Senshi, and turned her into a youma, and forced her to fight against the Sailor Senshi?
=P watch PGSM.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:36 am

what if the sailor senshi were more like the Gods that represented their planets.

Mercury would have speed based attacks and would be a master thief, she would also be the messenger of the team.

Venus would be the Madam of a wealthy and popular brothel, and would have lots of lovers (both male and female). She would have the ability to make people fall into and out of love.

Mars would be more like Jupiter is. she would constantly be getting into fights and would love to start battles and would pretty much live for the fight. Unlike Jupiter she would be a sadist and revel in bloodshed.

Jupiter would be the strongest of the senshi. Her attacks would be the same but she would be a lot more powerful.

Saturn would be the senshi of time as well as both death and life. She would have a lot of nature based abilities like the ability to make plants grow. She would still have her evil side as well only it would be a lot harder for her to control.

Neptune would be pretty much as she is, except she could control sea life and tides. Her relationship with Uranus wouldn't exist (see Uranus for why)

Uranus would have sky based attacks instead of earth based and would be in love with Mammoru since he represents earth and uranus and gaia were lovers

Pluto would not have any time abilities. Instead she would have earth based attacks as well as the ability to summon undead creatures to do her bidding. She would also be extremely wealthy and probably own a large mansion.

As for Sailormoon she would be like the goddess Artemis. She would be a skilled hunter and would be talented in many forms of Art.

Would have been interesting to see the show with these characters.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio

Post by Rin » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:05 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:what if the sailor senshi were more like the Gods that represented their planets.

Mercury would have speed based attacks and would be a master thief, she would also be the messenger of the team.

Venus would be the Madam of a wealthy and popular brothel, and would have lots of lovers (both male and female). She would have the ability to make people fall into and out of love.

Mars would be more like Jupiter is. she would constantly be getting into fights and would love to start battles and would pretty much live for the fight. Unlike Jupiter she would be a sadist and revel in bloodshed.

Jupiter would be the strongest of the senshi. Her attacks would be the same but she would be a lot more powerful.

Saturn would be the senshi of time as well as both death and life. She would have a lot of nature based abilities like the ability to make plants grow. She would still have her evil side as well only it would be a lot harder for her to control.

Neptune would be pretty much as she is, except she could control sea life and tides. Her relationship with Uranus wouldn't exist (see Uranus for why)

Uranus would have sky based attacks instead of earth based and would be in love with Mammoru since he represents earth and uranus and gaia were lovers

Pluto would not have any time abilities. Instead she would have earth based attacks as well as the ability to summon undead creatures to do her bidding. She would also be extremely wealthy and probably own a large mansion.

As for Sailormoon she would be like the goddess Artemis. She would be a skilled hunter and would be talented in many forms of Art.

Would have been interesting to see the show with these characters.
That would be very interesting. I would love to see a fanfic about this.

And wasn't Selene one of the goddesses of the moon too? That's who Princess Serenity was supposedly based on, but I haven't taken a mythology course in about 4 years.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:53 pm

Rin wrote:
Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:what if the sailor senshi were more like the Gods that represented their planets.

Mercury would have speed based attacks and would be a master thief, she would also be the messenger of the team.

Venus would be the Madam of a wealthy and popular brothel, and would have lots of lovers (both male and female). She would have the ability to make people fall into and out of love.

Mars would be more like Jupiter is. she would constantly be getting into fights and would love to start battles and would pretty much live for the fight. Unlike Jupiter she would be a sadist and revel in bloodshed.

Jupiter would be the strongest of the senshi. Her attacks would be the same but she would be a lot more powerful.

Saturn would be the senshi of time as well as both death and life. She would have a lot of nature based abilities like the ability to make plants grow. She would still have her evil side as well only it would be a lot harder for her to control.

Neptune would be pretty much as she is, except she could control sea life and tides. Her relationship with Uranus wouldn't exist (see Uranus for why)

Uranus would have sky based attacks instead of earth based and would be in love with Mammoru since he represents earth and uranus and gaia were lovers

Pluto would not have any time abilities. Instead she would have earth based attacks as well as the ability to summon undead creatures to do her bidding. She would also be extremely wealthy and probably own a large mansion.

As for Sailormoon she would be like the goddess Artemis. She would be a skilled hunter and would be talented in many forms of Art.

Would have been interesting to see the show with these characters.
That would be very interesting. I would love to see a fanfic about this.

And wasn't Selene one of the goddesses of the moon too? That's who Princess Serenity was supposedly based on, but I haven't taken a mythology course in about 4 years.
yes selene is but I was trying to go for the major moom goddess. It would be interesting to see Usagi as a huntress wouldnt it lol
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio

Post by Rin » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:57 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:
Rin wrote:
Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:what if the sailor senshi were more like the Gods that represented their planets.

Mercury would have speed based attacks and would be a master thief, she would also be the messenger of the team.

Venus would be the Madam of a wealthy and popular brothel, and would have lots of lovers (both male and female). She would have the ability to make people fall into and out of love.

Mars would be more like Jupiter is. she would constantly be getting into fights and would love to start battles and would pretty much live for the fight. Unlike Jupiter she would be a sadist and revel in bloodshed.

Jupiter would be the strongest of the senshi. Her attacks would be the same but she would be a lot more powerful.

Saturn would be the senshi of time as well as both death and life. She would have a lot of nature based abilities like the ability to make plants grow. She would still have her evil side as well only it would be a lot harder for her to control.

Neptune would be pretty much as she is, except she could control sea life and tides. Her relationship with Uranus wouldn't exist (see Uranus for why)

Uranus would have sky based attacks instead of earth based and would be in love with Mammoru since he represents earth and uranus and gaia were lovers

Pluto would not have any time abilities. Instead she would have earth based attacks as well as the ability to summon undead creatures to do her bidding. She would also be extremely wealthy and probably own a large mansion.

As for Sailormoon she would be like the goddess Artemis. She would be a skilled hunter and would be talented in many forms of Art.

Would have been interesting to see the show with these characters.
That would be very interesting. I would love to see a fanfic about this.

And wasn't Selene one of the goddesses of the moon too? That's who Princess Serenity was supposedly based on, but I haven't taken a mythology course in about 4 years.
It would be interesting to see Usagi as a huntress wouldnt it lol
It'd be quite scary to see Usagi with a bow and arrow, lol! I still like to see a fanfic of this.

Super powerful Jupiter
Venus with a brothel
Psycho Rei
Haruka and Mamoru! Now that would be quite disturbing to see. lol! Although I could see Mamoru with a tomboyish girl, but to the extent that Haruka is. And it's just to weird to imagine Haruka with anyone but Michiru, let alone with a man.
I think Pluto would be pretty sweet considering that she could summon undead creatures.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

#1SailorMoonFan
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:18 am

Post by #1SailorMoonFan » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:12 pm

What if the Dark Kingdom won?
What if Usagi fell for Motoki? (I think that is his name...)
What if the Sailor Senshi went evil?
What if the Dark Kingdom killed Luna and Artemis before they met the Senshi?

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27 am
Location: Bushland, USA

Post by bioengineer » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:09 pm

What if the Dark Kingdom won?

You would have one dead planet. All other seasons would be void.


What if Usagi fell for Motoki? (I think that is his name...)

It is his name. Usagi did have a thing for him in the begining. I don't think Mokoti's girlfriend would apperciate it very much.


What if the Sailor Senshi went evil?

Look up what Galaxia did.

What if the Dark Kingdom killed Luna and Artemis before they met the Senshi?

Then no senshi would be revived to fight them. Dark Kingdom wins.

---------------------------------

Here are my questions:

Small Lady's existence and birth date were told to Usagi and Mamoru before they even got married. Before they even got intimate. They both know when and where she will be born. Right down to the last picosecond.
In order for her to exist, Usagi and Mamoru must have been forced to have exact timing on the conception part. What would happen if they miss by a few seconds if thier hormones get the better of them?

User avatar
Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio

Post by Rin » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:33 pm

bioengineer wrote:
Here are my questions:

Small Lady's existence and birth date were told to Usagi and Mamoru before they even got married. Before they even got intimate. They both know when and where she will be born. Right down to the last picosecond.
In order for her to exist, Usagi and Mamoru must have been forced to have exact timing on the conception part. What would happen if they miss by a few seconds if thier hormones get the better of them?
If it's only by a few seconds, Chibi Usa would still have been born because only one egg can be penetrated once a month. To put the female menstral cycle in a nut shell, once a month during the proliferative stage of menstration, which last about seven days, one egg prepares it's self for conception. This egg releases it's self down the fallopian tubes and if the couple has sex, the sperm can penetrate it concieving a child. If no penetration occurs, the egg is discarded.

I do think it would have been cute is Usagi and Mamoru had a boy before they had Chibi Usa.

Well, that wraps up this biology lesson.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

User avatar
Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1310
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:37 am
Location: Bug Valley
Contact:

Post by Rainbow » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:43 am

Do they know the exact second and even year of her birth? I thought it was just that her birthday was June 30 and sometime in the future. But if they knew, that would be interesting.

Of course, the year probably differs from the anime to the manga, since in the manga it was closer to their current time while in the anime she was probably born in Crystal Tokyo in the 30th century.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

User avatar
Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Post by Panda » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:05 pm

Rin wrote:
bioengineer wrote:
Here are my questions:

Small Lady's existence and birth date were told to Usagi and Mamoru before they even got married. Before they even got intimate. They both know when and where she will be born. Right down to the last picosecond.
In order for her to exist, Usagi and Mamoru must have been forced to have exact timing on the conception part. What would happen if they miss by a few seconds if thier hormones get the better of them?
If it's only by a few seconds, Chibi Usa would still have been born because only one egg can be penetrated once a month. To put the female menstral cycle in a nut shell, once a month during the proliferative stage of menstration, which last about seven days, one egg prepares it's self for conception. This egg releases it's self down the fallopian tubes and if the couple has sex, the sperm can penetrate it concieving a child. If no penetration occurs, the egg is discarded.

I do think it would have been cute is Usagi and Mamoru had a boy before they had Chibi Usa.

Well, that wraps up this biology lesson.

What if a different sperm fertilized the egg though and it took the place of Chibi-Usa's birthday. Then the particular sperm with Chibi-Usa's genes would have died and she'd never exhist.


What if Usagi and Mamoru had a different daughter? Maybe a daughter that looked exactly like Usagi but acting like Mamoru? :shock:


What if Chibi-Usa was born and then they still had another daughter (same as before)?

What if Chibi-Usa never returned to the past?

What if Chibi-Usa returned to the past as a teenager, or around Usagi's age?

What if Chibi-Usa's brithday was in August, would she be Sailor Sun? (ooo... cool)

What if all the Senshi had kids and not just Usagi? (you never know...)


(These sound like the plots in my fanfic.... well, some of them do.)

User avatar
Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1310
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:37 am
Location: Bug Valley
Contact:

Post by Rainbow » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:11 pm

Panda wrote:
What if Chibi-Usa was born and then they still had another daughter (same as before)?

What if all the Senshi had kids and not just Usagi? (you never know...)


(These sound like the plots in my fanfic.... well, some of them do.)
1) Then it might be like Parallel Sailor Moon?

2) See Parallel Sailor Moon. Either that or some fanfic writers (including me) would either have to make AU stories to make the Senshi's kids the way they wanted to or else have their own characters be the original Senshi's grandchildren.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

S and E
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:55 pm

Post by S and E » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:57 pm

What if, instead of becoming Tuxedo Kamen, Mamoru became Sailor Earth (like the anime Starlights) instead?

What if the original senshi from the Silver Millenium were evil?

What if, in S, the Talismans were inside Usagi, Chibiusa, and Hotaru?

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27 am
Location: Bushland, USA

Post by bioengineer » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:41 pm

Rainbow wrote:Do they know the exact second and even year of her birth? I thought it was just that her birthday was June 30 and sometime in the future. But if they knew, that would be interesting..
Usagi and Mamoru first found out that Small Lady was thier offspring during R season where holo-endymion told them. It would not be hard for them to calculate when they had sex to conceive her.

User avatar
nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: London

What If

Post by nap* » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:04 pm

Don't you ever wonder wonder what if certain things happened

For example what would have happened if mercury wasn't warned about the plank of wood that fell in series 1
How would the senshi cope with their loss

Dr. Casey
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:05 pm

Post by Dr. Casey » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:59 pm

Plank of wood? I don't remember that...

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:06 am

it happened during the rainbow crystal story arch during the first season.

Another good what if is what if Luna had gotten hit by that truck instead of being saved by Mamoru
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:50 am

..Um..then they'd be dead/maimed?

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread. I mean...there isn't much room for discussion, IMO.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Locked