Sailor Moon What-ifs

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Sailor Moon What-ifs

Post by Rainbow » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:35 pm

Like it says. What if this or that was different about the anime or manga? (Myu and Live Action can count too)
Here's a few from me:
What if Chibi-Usa-sama met the Starlights? (ooo...imagine Seiya finding out Usagi has a future daughter!)

What if all the Senshi were reincarnated in various countries around the world?

What if Taiki's forehead was the size of a building?

By the way, you don't have to answer the questions if you don't want to.

And yes, Tiff, I know this won't change the show/manga; it's just harmless speculation.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:44 am

n/a
Last edited by peachvampiress on Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:00 am

What if the Senshi didn't have to hide their identities?

What if Ayanami Rei joined the Sailor Team?

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:04 am

What if Chibi-Usa-sama met the Starlights? (ooo...imagine Seiya finding out Usagi has a future daughter!) Chibi-usa would probably fall in love with Seiya and try to have him for herself like she did with Mamoru. If Seiya found out Usagi had a daughter, he would probably react the same way he did when he met Chibi-Chibi. Either that, or he'll tease her about it.

What if all the Senshi were reincarnated in various countries around the world?Ami wouldn't have to worry about studying abroad; Makoto would have MANY senpais; Rei would be born in America and be overwhelmed by too many Christians; Usagi would be born as a Christian in America and would try to convert Rei;Minako, I don't know yet. Maybe she would've been reborn in England and have a neat English accent? Or be reborn with an Osaka accent?

What if Taiki's forehead was the size of a building?If Taiki's forehead was the size of a building, then Taiki has a new attack.

What if hair colour was genetic in anime and Chibi Usa had blonde hair, or black hair? Then, PGSM would be more accurate to the anime.

What if Naoko had given the Starlights sailor fukus? Maybe Toei would have kept them has girls :pictures Seiya and his scary six pack in a mini skirt:Then, we would have crossdressing male characters in Sailor Moon? We already have a crossdressing female character. We just need a crossdressing male character! Wait, we already have Fisheye. So, this would be the first crossdressing male Sailor Senshi, then!

What if Toonmakers had been given the rights to Sailor Moon...and it actually became popular here in North America ? ? ?Then, that would be scary because I would've actually liked it, knowing me.
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"

Anna Roz
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Anna Roz » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:53 am

What if "Parallel Sailormoon" from the Materials Collection was made into an OVA, or a special TV mini-series? (Even if the mini manga of it was "just for fun", it'd be cute to see an OVA of it) Who do you think would provide Kousagi's voice?

What if there was a Sailor V anime?? And I'm not talking about the one Usagi was watching, I'm talking about an actual one.

What if Luna and Artemis had a litter of kittens?

What if destiny got messed up and Chibiusa was born as a boy?

What if the senshi ended up being reincarnated in Canada instead of Japan?

Okay, um..that's enough from me..As for the "what if" about the senshi being reincarnated in various countries, here's what I think:

Moon would end up in America, probably in New York City or LA.

Mercury would end up in Switzerland or possibly Holland. I don't know, I just picture Ami there for some reason..

Mars would end up in a hot place like South America or maybe on the Hawaiin Islands.

Jupiter would be in Ireland, possibly Southern Ireland, since Northern Ireland belongs to Britain..

Venus would be in London, England, or maybe she'd be a Liverpool or Birmingham citizen..I think London fits her best..

Meh, that's all I could think of..

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:59 am

Anna Roz wrote:What if "Parallel Sailormoon" from the Materials Collection was made into an OVA, or a special TV mini-series? (Even if the mini manga of it was "just for fun", it'd be cute to see an OVA of it) Who do you think would provide Kousagi's voice?

What if the senshi ended up being reincarnated in Canada instead of Japan?

Moon would end up in America, probably in New York City or LA.

Jupiter would be in Ireland, possibly Southern Ireland, since Northern Ireland belongs to Britain..

Venus would be in London, England, or maybe she'd be a Liverpool or Birmingham citizen..I think London fits her best..

Meh, that's all I could think of..
I think Tsunoda Narumi (Taiki's voice) would be good for Kousagi, just for irony's sake.

And I have an extremely, purposely OOC fanfic where Sailor Moon is from LA, Jupiter from Ireland, and Venus is part of the British royal family. :twisted:

writergirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by writergirl » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:43 pm

hmmmm.... what if..

What if, Usagi fell in love with Seiya, and they got married instead?

What if, Haruka and Michiru found a way for the two of them to put their genes into a child... who would carry it?

What if, they had an episode where the senshi's parents found out about them... who's would it be first?

What if, there actually were a Sailor Earth? What relation would she have to the senshi?

Answers:

What if all the Senshi were reincarnated in various countries around the world?
It would have taken a lot longer to find each other.

What if Naoko had given the Starlights sailor fukus?

But here's the real question... what would the fukus look like?
Plug for my message board Im awful. ::Hangs head in shame::

Left here alone, and unsure of what I feel. Unclear, but I see, Just what I'm afraid of.
I can't find my way anymore. And I cannot heal the wounds I've created. I can't let let go of whats killing me
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know
I can't breathe anymore Somehow I'm locked inside this cage And I've tried, but I cant Fight to stay alive
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
I've tried But I can't fight anymore.
I've Fallen from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
~ Megan McCauley's "Reverie"

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:50 pm

writergirl wrote: What if, Usagi fell in love with Seiya, and they got married instead?
find each other.

But here's the real question... what would the fukus look like?
Answers:
1) Then Chibi-Usa-sama wouldn't be born! WAAAAAH!! :cry: :cry:
2) I meant the skirts like the Earthling Senshi have.

The Moonie
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by The Moonie » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:00 pm

What if chibi-usa was a boy?
What if Haruka and Usagi hadn't entered at that moment with Seiya and Michiru?
What if Ami was the moon princess?
What if Chibi-chibi had met Mamoru?

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:06 pm

The Moonie wrote:What if chibi-usa was a boy?
What if Chibi-chibi had met Mamoru?
1) Then he might take after Tuxedo Kamen instead of Sailor Moon, and they'd try to have a daughter to carry the Moon line, which is supposed to be more important on the show.

2) Chibi Chibi DOES meet Mamoru, we see her in his arms when Mamoru appears at the end of SailorStars.

The Moonie
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by The Moonie » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:09 pm

I know and they seem pretty close and i was wondering what if they had met earlyer on.

Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Dinozore » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:19 pm

What if, Haruka and Michiru found a way for the two of them to put their genes into a child... who would carry it?
I'd say Michiru. Michiru seems more like the type who would, and I just can't imagine Haruka being pregnant...
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:44 pm

Dinozore wrote:
I'd say Michiru. Michiru seems more like the type who would, and I just can't imagine Haruka being pregnant...
They could both have kids by artifical insemination. Lesbians in real life do that if they don't want to adopt.

Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Dinozore » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:09 pm

I know. The question, however was "What if Haruka and Michiru found a way for the two of them to put their genes into a child... who would carry it?" so I answered that.
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

Vagabond
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Vagabond » Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:14 pm

Here's a what-if I've had for a while.
What if there were some immortals from the SIlver Millenium that survived Queen Beryl's onslaught and lived to present day?

I think it would be pretty nifty if the Sailors met a real-life survivor. It might give more insight in to the Silver Millenium's society (court customs, codes of chivalry, political organizations, etc.) He/She might even talk about that fateful day in another point of view.
If you just see the leaf, you'll miss the tree;
If you just see the tree, you'll miss the forest;
To see everything, effortlessly, that is what it means to truly see.

writergirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by writergirl » Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:32 pm

I know it's a mod's job, but i'll say it beforeyou get in trouble, don't double post... there's an edit button for a reason!!! lol XD

And if they met a survivor??/ i think they'd be able to find out whet they were liek in their past lives pretty damn easiliy!!!
Plug for my message board Im awful. ::Hangs head in shame::

Left here alone, and unsure of what I feel. Unclear, but I see, Just what I'm afraid of.
I can't find my way anymore. And I cannot heal the wounds I've created. I can't let let go of whats killing me
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know
I can't breathe anymore Somehow I'm locked inside this cage And I've tried, but I cant Fight to stay alive
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
I've tried But I can't fight anymore.
I've Fallen from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
~ Megan McCauley's "Reverie"

Tempest
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Tempest » Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:09 pm

*off topic*
Yes. If you want to add new information to your post, please use the edit feature. Your first post was removed, and your second post remaind since it seems to have more added to it. ^_^
*/offtopic*
And really, why shouldn't we be afraid? In case you haven't heard, life is terminal. Cigarettes will kill you. So will your cellphone. Your car is a deadly weapon and alcohol is a quiet killer. Don't lick the lead-based paint on the walls. Don't lick the back of a postage stamp and certainly don't lick any strangers! That will bring you down quickly indeed. Don't drink the water but don't drink less than eight glasses a day. Your enviroment is toxic, your natural resources are dwindling, your days are numbered, but what ever you do, don't panic! The stress, don't you know, will kill you.
-- Jonathon Crane/The Scarecrow Rise of Sin Tzu novel

Vagabond
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Vagabond » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:42 am

I know it's a mod's job, but i'll say it beforeyou get in trouble, don't double post... there's an edit button for a reason!!! lol XD

And if they met a survivor??/ i think they'd be able to find out whet they were liek in their past lives pretty damn easiliy!!!
I'm assuming that piece of advice is for me, so thanks for the tip.
I think it would be pretty nifty to learn about what the other Sailors were like in the past. I like Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion's story, but come on... showing someone else wouldn't hurt. It would be cool if it was from someone who wasn't royalty, like a knight or minstrel.

Which brings me to another what-if:
What if the Sailors have to fight some of the survivors or their descendants? (sorta like SailorStars Sailor War only amongst the Sailors and the Silver Millenium immortals.)
If you just see the leaf, you'll miss the tree;
If you just see the tree, you'll miss the forest;
To see everything, effortlessly, that is what it means to truly see.

Dragon_King
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Dragon_King » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:53 pm

What if all of the Villains (Even the movie villains) attacked in the First Sailor Moon?
Ok, So I like Neherenia, It don't mean I'm Wreid.

"To Err is human, But to really foul things up requires Supitd Teemmate" Frostinia, From My Fanfic, Sailor Moon Armageddon.

marspeach
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by marspeach » Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:36 pm

Well, since all the senshi's powers were weak in the first season, they'd probably be dead and the bad guys would have succeeded.
I am a loser!