Sweet/Romantic moments between Usagi and Mamoru in the manga

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Sweet/Romantic moments between Usagi and Mamoru in the manga

Post by Passions55 » Tue May 13, 2008 2:27 am

Since many have said that Mamoru's affection for Usagi is a bit bland in the anime I was wondering for those of you who have read the manga give your favorite sweet and romantic scenes between Mamoru and Usagi in the manga that made you go "awww" or just really made you feel the love between them. :)
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Tue May 13, 2008 3:28 am

Awwwww, there's too many moments to choose from!!! Lots of sweet moments that I just adore. Here's at least a couple that make my top list.

First most romantic scene is at the end of the manga. The proposal! [spoiler]When Usagi and Mamoru are in bed and she asks him if he'll say it just one more time. [/spoiler] *happy sigh* It was super romantic. You can really see the love they share just by the way they gazed at each other. I want a cool proposal like that!!

Second on the list was after Tuxedo Kamen helps Sailor Moon heal everyone and she faints in his arms and he takes her back to his apartment. They finally are able to speak to each other without any secrets. And after Usagi leaves, Mamoru kisses the handkerchief she dropped at the ball and she kisses his pocket watch. I loved that scene. The beginning of a beautiful romance. And it's so sweet how they each have something of the other to hold close. You don't get that kind of charm from the anime.

Okay, I tried to hold back on two, but I can't. I meantioned this in another thread. The scene in the Black Moon arc where Usagi and Mamoru are on the floor kissing and she wears his shirt the next day. That's just a super hot scene.

mizangelamy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by mizangelamy » Thu May 15, 2008 3:19 pm

My favorite is when they got married! It was so romantic and I loved her wedding dress!
James and I are happily waiting to see our first born son on April 22, 2009!
Mrs. Green is happily married to her airman since May 10, 2008
"Gee, I never thought I had an effect on people until I was in Korea."~ Marilyn Monroe ~
"Not knowing of the dawn, not seeing the coming night, only my garnet eye crosses time, and I think of the people I love."~ Garnet Guardian from SM Memorial Song Box ~
"...the secret song of love is locked deep in my heart."~ Secret from SM Memorial Song Box ~

MySpace= add me!

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 am

When Usagi and Chibi-Usa swap ages and usagi visits Mamoru in hospital. He's asleep and she tells him how much she wants to be with him, so sweet.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Well everyone here already mentioned scenes I like. I like the second one that DreamEmpress mentioned, also one of my favorites. I like it when they're in the airport in the Stars manga, then it gets ruined when [spoiler]Galaxia appears and takes Mamoru away, right in front of Usagi!!![/spoiler]

Sorry if my memory is a bit blurry, it's been a while since I've read the manga. [offtopic] I need to reread it, I loved it except for the translation but hey, it's better than nothing. I would like it to be relicensed one day. [/offtopic]

EDIT: Oh and if this sounds weird, but I also like it when Usagi gets drunk and Mamoru (as Tuxedo Kamen) takes her to the balcony and kisses her. Then she thinks how his warmth seems so familiar.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!