Which Sailor would be your pick for friend or confidant?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Which Sailor would be your pick for friend or confidant?

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:35 pm

Alright after making sure to search the forums I decided to start up this topic. I dunno why but I figured Id ask the question.

If you were to pick one of the sailors to be a friend or confidant which one would it be?

I have to say I gave this abit more thought then I thought I would. I know Id still pick Jupiter but I was torn between her and Mars.

I think I could get along personality wise with someone like Makoto just because weve been threw alot of the same thing. And the whole trying to fit in and be girly when it just dont work all the time. And cooking and flowers I love them both. I think we would both be at home making a full course meal while watching the latest wrestling match or good romantic comedy on tv. ^_^ I also like how loyal she is, I think if I sat around naming flaws shed knock some sense into my butt and point out the good things like she does for Usagi and the others. Though wed probably look like Laurel and Hardy hanging out since shes tall and graceful and im rather on the short and dumpy side :lol:

But for Mars I had to say if I didnt pick Jupiter just because its easier for me to communicate in forms like this, but offline im pretty much a keep to myself person. Unless I truly know someone its really hard for them to get in and get close, and I have to deal with the label that im mean or anti social. No one believes in the words shy no more I guess. I also believe in mysticism and slight esp, I think everyone has a natural instinct for it in them, some are just more intuned. Though I prefer Ravens over Crows since their are flocks of murders down here at times I just like the aspects of Rei, her maturity and the way she handles her personal and proffessional self.

So those two would be the ones Id definately consider hanging out with or being friends with.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:15 pm

For a friend I'd have to pick Michiru. We both LOVE music and swimming, and I think we'd get along really well. I know she wouldn't tell anyone the secrets I told her either. That was really hard to decide, but I wouldn't mind having all of them as friends. I love them all. :D
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

SailorStarfire07
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by SailorStarfire07 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:32 pm

Probably Ami. My best friend is a lot like her, and for some reason I'm incredibly attracted to people smarter than I am. Underneath all her brains is a really sweet fun-loving girl. I'd love to play her in some Super Smash Brothers or Mario Party. :D

Minako would be lots of fun if we liked the same exact bands/celebrities. OMFG, we could go for days. It's not very often that I get to release my obsessions for certain bands and celebrities, mostly because I don't know very many people who would obsess over the celebrities I'm interested in. I have a friend who obsessed like this but not for bands I love. I mean I like the bands she obsesses with but not as much as I love my bands/celebrities. So that would depend.
*~SailorStarfire07~*

"Robin, who is this girl? And why does she call you, ''''poo?''''"
~Starfire, Teen Titans

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:18 pm

Ami, because we're both bookworms. We could discuss our favorite books [/nerd], and I know she's not the kind of girl that would talk about me behind my back or anything.

I think Usagi would be really fun to hang out with too. She's the kind of friend who would do anything to cheer you up, and is really loyal. But I think I'd get annoyed with her easily =P

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

Butterscotch
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Butterscotch » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:01 pm

I'd want Usagi as a friend: she's loyal and kind. Yeah, immature, but so am I. She's also more outgoing than I am, which is nice.

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 pm

as much as Id like to say Rei I'd probably pick Haruka and Michiru. I think they would be the most understanding of me and my unique interests in clothes out of all the sailor senshi
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:08 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:as much as Id like to say Rei I'd probably pick Haruka and Michiru. I think they would be the most understanding of me and my unique interests in clothes out of all the sailor senshi
You know Setsuna might have to considering shes the designer of the group (even if you couldnt tell by the anime lol) And all three were very close in the books to.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:35 pm

Setsuna being a time guardian would probably be open minded too Id be ok telling her too :)
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

laffinizluv
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by laffinizluv » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:18 am

Honestly I could see myself being friends with any of them. I'm not neccesarily outgoing, but I am friendly and I think I'd get along with each of them pretty well on some level.

As a good friend I think me and Makoto would be pretty tight. I have alot in common with her, I feel where she's coming from. I feel like I'd be pretty close to Usagi to, we both have inner children that come out a little more often than other peoples... and it'd work out. =)

jam-chan
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by jam-chan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:20 pm

Ami, just because her personality is like the most adorable thing ever.

SailorVenus7
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by SailorVenus7 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:39 pm

I'd have to pick Minako. We are the same in so many ways that I can't list them.

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:24 pm

I'd like to be friends with all of them but my choices would be:

Rei: She is so cool and she kicks butt AND she has those cool talisman thingies. She's also very very caring (despite not showing it often)

Usagi: She's ditzy, funny and adorably sweet. She's very loyal and her love is as big as the universe.

Minako: Hyper actively lovable!
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

Parallax
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Parallax » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:06 pm

I'd go with Ami. She's a sweet, shy girl with a VERY high IQ, She's also one of, if not THE nicest girl on the planet. :)
"Oh yeah. Someone is definitely tired of breathing." ("The Main Man", Part 1)

I'm writing this Sailor Moon/Green Lantern crossover AU fic called "Emerald Sunrise". It's a hybrid of Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi, Romance, and Comedy. It's about Ami (Sailor Mercury) getting a new boyfriend who just happens to be a member of The Green Lantern Corps. I'm also throwing in some other characters from other animes and some old Hanna-Barbera cartoons from the late '60's early '70's. I'm also illustrating it as well. :oops: Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

"Dead Man Walking!!!!!!!"

wink568
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by wink568 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 am

I'd have to say Minako. At least, the anime version of her, because she's just so crazy hyper, and goofy. I'm the same way. Usagi would be a good friend too, but she just is a good friend in general.

Ravynsoul90
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Ravynsoul90 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:37 pm

Minako of the Sailor V Manga =D
So was so funny and so silly but she seemed so loving especially to her friends, and(Moon Manga) how she:

[spoiler]in SuperS how the Quartet was showering down rocks and how much pain she seemed to be in when she thought Artemis got squished :( That was extremly sad and touching to me[/spoiler]

And plus she is just plain amusing XD

Or Usagi of PGSM, we both share alot of qualities(but almost everyone does) and through PGSM was the only way I began accepting Usagi... truthfully the dub ruined her for me and i'd always hear that voice when I would see her talking(Gomen, but i dont like her dub voice :oops: ).. But PGSM was the first incarnation to really make me like her, plus shes such an awesome friend to everyone especially Ami-chan after [spoiler]being 'Darkury'[/spoiler]
But then again Usagi -IS- the Minako rip off <.<...
jk... >.>

edit: dammit <_> i put them in quotes instead of spoilers.. :oops: :roll:
So Sorry, Usagi-chan! We will take your energy after the wedding as your Wedding Gift to us okay? :D - Kuroki Mio(PGSM)

Must... Kill... BILL!!!!

Move your goddamn big toe..

"What a time we live in, anger, intolerence, famine, terrorism.. Just imagin what its gunna be like for your grandchildren"
- My English Teacher O.O

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:23 pm

This is really hard for me. i love them all so much!

First choice would be Usagi. Mainly because she and I both love spending time reading manga or goofing around. She's someone I could talk to and have a ton of fun with without feeling self conscious.

Second choice---Mako-chan. She seems like a big sister type and I have a few close friends like that. I love cooking and I'm sure she and I could find fun things to do.

third, I'd want to be Chibi-usa and Hotaru's age from the Stars manga and hang out with them. Chibi-usa can be a bit of a pill, but she's so much like Usagi too. And they just look fun to hang out with. You can really talk to them about problems and you know they'll understand.

Just for the sake of it, my last choice for confidant would be Chibi Chibi from the Stars manga. She's someone you can hug and find comfort in because you know she'll do her best to protect you and cheer you up.