|| New Sailor Moon Season! (My Fanfiction) ||

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Doram
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

|| New Sailor Moon Season! (My Fanfiction) ||

Post by Doram » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:17 am

Hi! I am Doram, the webmaster of *Site removed by mod*, a website I just recently started to dedicate to my new Sailor Moon Fallen [ fanfiction ] sixth season. This is a fanfiction I have developed entirely my own after having watched the entire Sailor Moon series via YouTube. I decided to watch it because more than one decade ago, I was a fan of the series but due to legal constraints regarding the station that aired it, I was only able to see the series in scattered episode segments. But then again, I still loved the plot of the series anyway! Now, more than a decade in the future, I find myself writing a fiction I certainly hope will be worthy of possible recognition someday, perhaps even by Naoko Takeuchi herself.

It is my personal dream to continue the Sailor Moon series after the Sailor Stars season, which was the last official season of the series. With all due respect to Naoko Takeuchi, I feel that the series was ended disappointingly and that it failed to explore certain avenues that I feel should have been explored. In my fiction, I am attempting to obscure the absence of those avenues with new avenues of my own, as well as anvils that I think will be especially pleasing to Sailor Moon fans, regardless of age.

Please have a look at my website and do not hesitate to register on our forums or even tell me what you personally think of my fiction. I am in desperate of manga/anime artists, as well as other contributors at this point in time, so all voluntary assistance is more than welcome!

My website is *Site Removed*. I am still working on the majority of the fiction, which will be divided into forty or so episodes just like any of the official seasons.

Hope to see you around!

Doram
*Removed* Webmaster

*Edit by Slrjoecool*

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Re: || New Sailor Moon Season! (My Fanfiction) ||

Post by Jeff » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:42 am

Doram wrote:This is a fanfiction I have developed entirely my own after having watched the entire Sailor Moon series via YouTube. I decided to watch it because more than one decade ago, I was a fan of the series but due to legal constraints regarding the station that aired it, I was only able to see the series in scattered episode segments. ...With all due respect to Naoko Takeuchi, I feel that the series was ended disappointingly and that it failed to explore certain avenues that I feel should have been explored.
Well, I expect this topic will be shortly locked, but before it is I'd like to say thank you for getting episodes for free on YouTube while the rest of us did our best to support the short-lived uncut releases.

I'm sure Naoko will be thrilled.

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:53 am

ADMIN MODE:

http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/rules.php#9

Need I say more? Seriously, you would think since these forums have a bit more involved process with making and activating accounts, one would read the rules before making their first post. -_- Topic locked.

-lock-
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(