Transformation Music

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

sailorceres
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Transformation Music

Post by sailorceres » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:51 am

So...whats you guys' favorite transformation music? I know this is a bit broad so if you'd like you could divide up into categories.

Sailor Moon- She has different music for each of her transformations.

The inners- At some point they all have their own music in which their name is sung along, if you understand what im saying.(except in the dub)

The outers- They all have the same music

The starlights - they all have the same music
Aitto Seigi, Sailor no Bishojo Senshi, Seera Mun! Tsukini Kawatte, Oshioki Yo!

sailorceres
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailorceres » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:54 am

Ok, well my response is:
For sailor moon, i really like the classic transformation music because its cute but my fave has to be here eternal transformation music it very pretty and goes with the fact she is turning into an angel-kind of

from the inners i like mars' music

the outer music is pretty cool its really pretty and melodic

the starlights also have pretty cool music, very modern and upbeat whih goes well with the fact they are pop idols

-lol ok, ok so i like basically all the music...

Elanorea
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Elanorea » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:24 am

Well, I like the Outers' and Starlights' transformation music about equally, they're both superb :). I quite liked the Inners' Star Power music, but I thought the Crystal Power music was really boring. Of Sailor Moon's transformation music, my favourite is definitely the first one, which seemed a little more upbeat than later versions, while my least favourite is the Eternal - it's just so dull.

Origiri
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Origiri » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:03 am

Eternal SM's transformation music is the best IMHO:So serene, so holy, so peaceful...angelic...saint like. I love it. The action is cool too! Gotta love those wings!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:45 am

I like the combined song where they say sailor soldiers in it. they didnt use that one enough
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Elanorea
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Elanorea » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:56 am

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:I like the combined song where they say sailor soldiers in it. they didnt use that one enough
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. This was great as well, I liked it better than the Inners' usual transformation music.

usachan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by usachan » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:09 pm

My favorite is the Eternal music. It's so pretty, I also really love the light piano version of it that gets played from time to time in some episodes.

SailorMoonFan
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by SailorMoonFan » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:52 pm

Well I really love the Outer's Henshin music. The music just displays the elegance and beauty that the Outer Sailor Soldiers have.

Sailor Moon's "Moon Prism Power, Make Up" Henshin is very upbeat and that's what I love the most about it. Her "Moon Crystal Power, Make Up" henshin is one of my favorites. I just love the music that plays throughout. I can listen to that over and over and over and I have did that a few times.

I'll explain more about my favorite transformation music later.
Current Sailor Moon Season watched: Re-watching Sailor Moon Classic
Episode 15: "Usagi is Frantic! Rei''s First Date"

DragonMasterZero
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by DragonMasterZero » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:21 pm

I really liked the Outers and Starlights Music. My favorite Inner Senshi one is the "Sailor Soldiers". My fave Sailor Moon music is the one from SMS "Ooh ooh ooh Seeraa Muun!"

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:28 pm

I really like listening to Sailor Moon's R henshin music. I think I just like the sound of the orchestra playing in the backround. I don't care for Sailor Moon's R movie henshin musi though, God knows why they decided to change it on us. -_-;
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:47 pm

You know, I listened for the first time in a long time to the dub transformation music, and it reminded me of how I used to add lyrics to it: "Sail-OR Moon trans-FOR-ma-TION SE-quence theme."

But to stay on-topic, my favorite is the double transformation from SuperS.
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:11 pm

Dubbed Inners transformation music. Although, it should really be called Mars, Mercury and Jupiter music becuase Venus never uses this music.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:24 pm

ADMIN MODE:

sailorceres, you've already been told not to double pose. Stop double-posting. It's in the rules. You could have easily edited your post and added that information, or just made that all one post.

Stop doing it, and read the rules.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Blackat
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Location: The only place where you can find Kangaroos in your backyard.

Post by Blackat » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:33 am

Sailorasteroid wrote:You know, I listened for the first time in a long time to the dub transformation music, and it reminded me of how I used to add lyrics to it: "Sail-OR Moon trans-FOR-ma-TION SE-quence theme."

But to stay on-topic, my favorite is the double transformation from SuperS.
Lmao! That is awesome. XD

I think I'm going crazy - I really remember creating a topic on the henshin music waaaay back sometime last year, but I just did a quick search for it and it's gone. 0.0 Weird.

Anyway, back on topic -

My all time favourite henshin music is definately "Moon Cosmic Power, Make-up!". I think it's way more upbeat than her Prism henshin, and well, it's all 70's and groovy. I like the whipcrack things in it too. XD

StarFlame Soldier
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by StarFlame Soldier » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:06 pm

I really like the dub for the Inners and Sailor Moon (they could have changed it as she got stronger though). I haven't heard the originals yet, but I look forward to it.

I didn't really like the transformation music on my dubbed SM S Movie, they all seemed similar, but with different names for each Senshi.
Two wrongs don''t make a right, but three lefts do.

In Space, no-one can hear you scream. In Time, nobody listens

Smile for Saz!

sleep, Celeste

Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:36 pm

I have always adored the Outers transformation music, mainly because of the violins.
violins= <3

Oh yeah, the double transformation music deserves some brownie points as well, considering it was the first of Sailormoon's transformation music to not sound goofy. X_x
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Winter banner contest!=D Better luck on Valentines day to those who weren''t so lucky! ^_~*

We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!! =D- Geoffery Chaucer, A Knights Tale

Nehelenia, one for all. -Teh sloganize website. XDD
(\__/)
(+"."+)
(")_(") Help Bunny gain world domination.

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:55 pm

I like the SMC because the transformation music was the same and when is was the inners part it was extended

I love the dub Moon Prism Power i dunno why, but when it got repeated in R I groaned.

S because the do do do do do do do do do do part, i normally hum it to get to sleep

The inners personal except Jupiter's. Mercury's and Venus' is upbeat and Mars' perfect for her.

SuperS is all right but the full extend version is much better

Stars Moon was perfect especially on the last transformation scene ever...

Outers And Starlights were cool as well

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:24 pm

I would rather have Usagi's dubbed transformation music for all of her transformations.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

sailorceres
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailorceres » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:46 pm

Sailor V wrote:I would rather have Usagi's dubbed transformation music for all of her transformations.
i wouldnt say i prefer itm, but i really like it as well!

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:53 pm

Sailor V wrote:Dubbed Inners transformation music. Although, it should really be called Mars, Mercury and Jupiter music becuase Venus never uses this music.

...She doesn't? I always thought the inner senshi had the same music? :s
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL