What if all the SM villains had joined forces?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Jermyn
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

What if all the SM villains had joined forces?

Post by Jermyn » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:47 pm

Would it have been possible for the Dark Kingdom, the Black Moon Clan, the Death Busters, the Dead Moon Circus and Shadow Galactica to have joined forces with each other? I mean they all had the same goal, take over the universe and destroy Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi and as the old saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Re: What if all the SM villains had joined forces?

Post by Tiff » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:16 pm

ADMIN MODE:

Jermyn , as per rules of the site, you need to input your birthday into your profile, please. Please do so immediately.
Jermyn wrote:Would it have been possible for the Dark Kingdom, the Black Moon Clan, the Death Busters, the Dead Moon Circus and Shadow Galactica to have joined forces with each other? I mean they all had the same goal, take over the universe and destroy Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi and as the old saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Actually, the Dead Moon Circus just wanted Helios/Pegasus. They didn't even know about Sailor Moon until they began attacking people and Sailor Moon stopped them. But their main goal was to find Pegasus inside of peoples' dreams.

Galaxia's main goal was to gather star seeds. Again, she knew there were sailor senshi on every planet, but she didn't know for sure about Moon until Moon attacked Galaxia's phages.

And since each group of villains didn't appear until the last group was destroyed/killed/banished/etc, then it would have been kinda hard for them to meet up.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Crecent beam
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Crecent beam » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:23 pm

Interesting idea...
But I think that they would probably get in a fight and destroy each other, like they did many times (Zoisite killed Neflite, Esmeraude let Rubeus die miserably, Tin Nyanko killed Crow...).
Nevertheless, Galaxia and Nehelenia did collaborate at the beginning of Stars...

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:06 pm

Crecent beam wrote: Nevertheless, Galaxia and Nehelenia did collaborate at the beginning of Stars...
Not really. Galaxia used Nehelenia like a pawn. Galaxia used EVERYONE like a pawn.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

usachan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by usachan » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:25 pm

Crecent beam wrote:Interesting idea...
But I think that they would probably get in a fight and destroy each other, like they did many times (Zoisite killed Neflite, Esmeraude let Rubeus die miserably, Tin Nyanko killed Crow...).
Nevertheless, Galaxia and Nehelenia did collaborate at the beginning of Stars...
This is a good point. In BSSM the "the enemy of my enemy is a friend" saying never eally applied. The enemies always killed eachother off, out of jealousy or what not.

In the manga though, all the enemies were connected in some way because I think they were part of chaos.

Jermyn
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Jermyn » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:38 am

But aren't Queen Metallia, Wiseman/Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90 , Mistress 9, Queen Nehellenia, Zirconia and Sailor Galaxia all in the same family?

corza-chan
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by corza-chan » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:45 am

Jermyn wrote:But aren't Queen Metallia, Wiseman/Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90 , Mistress 9, Queen Nehellenia, Zirconia and Sailor Galaxia all in the same family?
they arent from the same family. Chaos was said to be the origin of all evil in the universe, so Queen Metaria, Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, Mistress 9, and Zirconia where parts of Chaos...

Queen Nehellenia was taken over by evil power and same with Sailor Galaxia, so they cannot really be labelled as the same type of villains.

Somehow Chaos' dark power lurkes through the universe and turns people evil... well that was suppsoed to be the theory of the evil forces... but who knows... Pharaoh 90 was supposed to be from another dimension, so it doesnt really make much sense.. :?
Check out my Sailor Moon Universe:
http://www.sailormoon-universe.com

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jeff » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:58 pm

corza-chan wrote:they arent from the same family. Chaos was said to be the origin of all evil in the universe, so Queen Metaria, Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, Mistress 9, and Zirconia where parts of Chaos...

Queen Nehellenia was taken over by evil power and same with Sailor Galaxia, so they cannot really be labelled as the same type of villains.
You are mixing the anime and the manga. While it is true that in the anime, Kakyuu states than Chaos is the source of all evil in the galaxy, the "All of Sailor Moon's enemies are siblings," theory was never given much attention.

In the manga, it is stated specifically that Metallia, Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, and Nehelenia were all descended from Chaos. Not Zirconia. Manga Nehelenia is a person, but she also comes from some freaky evil dark mirror world, and is close to being a creature like Death Phantom (as in, she has a personality, but she isn't as "human" as Beryl is).

The manga never really explains Zirconia, but it is plausible that she is a reflection of Nehelenia (as in the anime), because when Eternal Sailor Moon defeats her her face looks like Zirconia's.

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Re: What if all the SM villains had joined forces?

Post by bioengineer » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:03 am

Jermyn wrote:Would it have been possible for the Dark Kingdom, the Black Moon Clan, the Death Busters, the Dead Moon Circus and Shadow Galactica to have joined forces with each other? I mean they all had the same goal, take over the universe and destroy Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi and as the old saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
It is an interesting "what-if". But then again, most if not all of the bad guys follow the Bad Guy Rule Book:

Rule # 1: Always send your henchmen one at a time to the heroes. Doesnt matter if you have a 1,000 henchmen or 1,000 heroes to fight. Send them in one at a time per episode.

Rules # 2: Always state, in detail, your plans for total world domination.

So the outcome will be the same, bad guys lose.

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:26 pm

If they had all joined forces without any problems, then the team would have be pretty much screwed...
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Crecent beam
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Crecent beam » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:37 pm

That's why I often make lists of good guys from Sailor Moon and other anime (Wedding Peach, Sakura, Digimon, Monster Rancher...),
whose attacks could defeat all the villains, if combined.
We all go a little mad sometimes.

Authorized
Service
Shop

Nihongo ya furansugo ya supeingo ya eigo o benkyou shimasu.

Cresento beam showah ! Mars flame snipah ! Silbah mun crystalu pavah kiss !

The Card created by Sakura, abandon your old form and reincarnate under the name of your new master, Minako !

DragonMasterZero
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by DragonMasterZero » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:04 pm

Sailor V wrote:If they had all joined forces without any problems, then the team would have be pretty much screwed...
If any of the villains had BRAINS then the Sailor Team would've been screwed, barring the deus ex Ginzuishou
Favorite Senshi: Saturn and Jupiter
If I had a Henshin phrase it would be: Dragon Master Power! Armor Up!

A shrine without girls is like Miso Soup without the Miso - Grandpa Hino
The human body can be drained of blood in 8 seconds given adequate vaccuuming systems - River - Firefly

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:15 pm

Very good point... Also, add in the fact that they murder their comrades for disobeying their "orders".
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Gamer8585
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Gamer8585 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:18 pm

If they did join forces...It would have been interesting. The character interactions, all of the double and triple crosses, both sides having to use strategy to battle, and the battle-scared earth in the aftermath. That would make such a great arc.

I have also wondered what would have happened if the Dark Kingdom won in the first arc? Would Ali and En come to Earth to battle the Dark Kingdom for energy (maybe for the Ginzuishou)? Would either side ally themselves with the Death Phantom on Nemesis? Would Pharaoh 90's Death Busters attempt to conquer Earth (or even be able to cross the dimensional divide)? Without Chibi-Usa would Nehellenia obtain the Golden Crystal? Would the Dead Moon Circus attempt to rule the real world too? Would Shadow Galactica attempt to steal the Star Seeds from any of the surviving villains? If so how would the battle turn out? who would/could you root for?

My answer: if Classic ended in an "unsatisfying" way Saturn would just bring down the frozen shit hammer...er...uh...Silence Glaive, and start everything anew (kinda like the Great-Will-of-the-Macrocosm from Excel Saga).
The power of love conquers all...except a nuclear hypocenter.

Guess the "Quote of the moment:"
OF COURSE I"M MAD! YOU SHOT ME IN THE ASS! ---???

corza-chan
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by corza-chan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:55 pm

If you did bring all the villains together, you'd probably come up with something like the Another Story Sailormoon RPG. All the villains were in that one... although not at the same time... you get the idea.

So much darkness and evil would be covering the world that it would probably cause Mamoru to prolly die. :?
Check out my Sailor Moon Universe:
http://www.sailormoon-universe.com

StarFlame Soldier
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by StarFlame Soldier » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:34 am

In the event that ALL the villains of all the seasons manged to collaborate, get along, create a master plan and attack all at once, together (I know how this sounds), even then I think that the Soldiers could pull through (fighting all together), unfortunately probably resulting in all their deaths.

I can picture fairly continuous attacks by the Senshi (no time altering/world destroying though- that would be unfair <cough>), effectively wiping out the pawns of the series. Then, after they are exhausted, Sailor Moon puts in a massive effort with her ginzuishou, cleansing the Earth (Solar system etc. Maybe not the Whole universe) of evil. Like I said, ultimately this would require so much effort that we wouldn't have our beloved Senshi anymore, but the world would be saved. Usagi probably protected Chibiusa in a way that would allow her to rule in the future (without the repercussion of having your mother die _before_ you were conceived... yeah).

That said, all in all it could be done ;).