If you had complete control over the series, what would....

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

S and E
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:55 pm

If you had complete control over the series, what would....

Post by S and E » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:05 pm

...you change? (Feel free to do the anime, manga, or PGSM. I'm most familiar with the anime, so that's what I'm writing about.)

First of all, I'd make the arcs flow together instead of being mostly unconnected. (Is that a word?) As I understand, this couldn't really be done originally because the anime and manga were running at about the same time.

I think it'd be more interesting, if, for example, the Three Lights became popular in SuperS and one or two of them were victims of the day. Then, when Stars came around it'd be more of a surprise that they became important characters.

Another thing I'd change would be the fact that there are so many "throw away" victims of the day. You spend an episode learning about someone, and then they just fade into the abyss. Instead, I think there should be fewer overall victims, but they would be semi-recurring, if only as background people.

Less stock footage. I don't think I have to explain this one. :P

Phew. I hope this made sense. Feel free to comment on my ideas, as well as post your own. I'll probably add some more later, when I'm less lazy. >_>;;
Last edited by S and E on Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1659
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:24 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Post by Sailorasteroid » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:31 pm

I would have used in the anime a concept from the manga where the senshi have certain powers even in their civilian forms. Ami can use water powers, Rei has stronger psychic powers, etc. I think it would have made structuring episodes easier, since they could "attack" without using their attacks.

Also, I would have spun off the Ail-Ann arc into its own series. Once they've turned good, it would ba a nice slice-of-life show with the teenage aliens trying to integrate with humans.
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

490

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:34 pm

I like the idea of having the starlights show up sooner. Im sure Galaxia was busy during the other seasons of sailormoon. I mean even for someone as powerful as her the galaxy is a BIG place.

Also I would have had Galaxia take Helios's star seed at the beginning of sailor stars. Im sure he has a pretty big one. I also would have shown the four sisters and the amazon quartet and possibly have had their seeds taken as well.

Ive got a lot more ideas too but I'll leave it at this for the moment.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1149
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:43 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN, USA.
Contact:

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:09 pm

I would cut out all the useless filler-in episodes. All the seasons could've been much shorter than what they actually were. I would've used less stock footage and keep the transformation sequences shorter. Pluto would've been made more active during R and I would've ended the anime at S. Supers was just useless and Sailor Stars basically combined plot decivies from the first four seasons into one storyline and might as well never have been animated. S was the pinnacle of the Sailor Moon anime and I think it would've been the perfect point to conclude the series at. To me, it's better to end a good thing while it's still at a high point rather than drag it out as long as possible for the sake of popularity and money.

I haven't read enough of the manga to make any comments about it, but as for PGSM I would've waited until after the Dark Mercury arc to introduce Sailor Luna. Sailor Luna was a great character and I really liked her inclusion a lot but they ruined a lot of the dramatic moments of the Dark Mercury arc by introducing such a comical character during that arc's climax. If they had just waited until the next arc to introduce her, I would've been more satisfied with her character. I also think the series could've lasted for two more episodes. The ending to PGSM (the TV series; not the video specials) felt very rushed and confusing to me and I would've prefered it if they had just taken two or even one more episode to conclude the series instead of trying to cram everything into one episode. Plus, I also would've liked to have seen a final showdown between Princess Serenity and Beryl in live-action. Mars could've been more active in the wedding special. I also would've loved to have seen more about the Silver Millienium's destruction covered in Act Zero and more about the origins of the Dark Kingdom.
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"

User avatar
Butterscotch
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 420
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by Butterscotch » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:17 pm

I would have liked to have seen the Four Sisters and the Amazoness Quartet around a little more, seeing them adjust to life as civilians. I also like the idea of the Starlights being mentioned in earlier seasons, rather than coming out of thin air. This sort of continuity, though small, really would have helped a lot

User avatar
DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 567
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:52 pm
Location: Seattle, rain capitol of WA
Contact:

Post by DreamEmpress » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:51 am

What would I change? That's a tough one.

Ok, first off, I'd have made the anime follow the manga storyline more closely. There was a lot of good stuff that would have just been awesome to see animated. Especially in SuperS and Stars. Lot of cool plot development there.

I've always been annoyed at how the anime ended. Mamoru proposed early in the season and then we just get a kiss and hug at the end!? I demand a wedding, doggonit! I expect this kind of teasing from any of Rumiko's work, not in Naoko's! Especially since the wedding was so touching in the manga...[spoiler]and we find out that Usagi is pregnant! Yay![/spoiler]

More romantic scenes with Usagi and Mamoru. As the show went on I missed those alot.

I know a lot of you don't like the filler stuff, but I do. I'd actually would have liked to see more of the manga side stories animated. Like the back story for Rei and Mako-chan and the funny story about Mina and Rei from the Battle Exams. Or the side stories with Chibi Usa when she's older. Like the one with her and Hotaru and the anitque shop. [spoiler]Hotaru is possessed and we find out that Naru has a little sister [/spoiler]

It would have been nice to see more of Ail and Ann. Actually there's a lot of reformed villians I'd like to have seen more of. Also I'd like to have seen more of Naru. She just up and disappeared after a time. I would have loved to see how she reacted to Usagi hanging out more and more with the senshi.

User avatar
Crecent beam
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:59 am
Location: Rijeka(Fiume), Croatia

Post by Crecent beam » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:01 am

Hmmm...

Well, in the S season there would be less "Don't interfere, that's our mission" stuff, the same with the Stars season. There would be a much closer collaboration between Inners and Outers, and Starlights as well.
In the SuperS season there would be greater battles with the lemures of the day.
The Amazon Trio would stay in this world once they become human, not go to that forest.
The Inners would fight against Galaxia and remain alive longer.
In Stars the drawings and animation would be similar to the ones in the first or second season.
Minako would be more mature throughout the whole series, as she was in SM classic.
Pluto would be more present.
Poor Mamoru wouldn't die in Stars, I would find some other way for him to disappear.

User avatar
Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio

Post by Rin » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:03 pm

This is way out there, but I would have one season and have all the senshi introduced in it. I sort of have an idea of how it could work out, but that could be a very lengthy post.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

User avatar
Crecent beam
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:59 am
Location: Rijeka(Fiume), Croatia

Post by Crecent beam » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:26 pm

Please ! Let us know your idea when you have time.

User avatar
Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1310
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:37 am
Location: Bug Valley
Contact:

Post by Rainbow » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:41 pm

Chibi-Usa would be in SailorStars, and it would be much longer, as long as the first season at least.

Heck, if this were me, Mamoru would be a girl and it would be a story starring lesbians! (hey, Chibi-Usa could be born using artificial insemination)

SuperS would be more like the manga so we could see more of the Outers' private lives. Hopefully that way Hotaru wouldn't seem so overly perfect to me.

I'm not sure what I'd do to Stars, plot-wise, although I think Chibi-Usa would screw things up a lot.

All in all, there'd be a lot more humor and homosexuality. Of course, if we're changing the Senshi here, then I'd make one have a giant forehead (I mean REALLY huge!!), one would be super-tall, one would be super-short, and there would be some fat Senshi too.

But that's just me. And yes, I know that sounds like the Toon Makers thing a bit, but I'd like seeing that kind of thing in a superhero show.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:54 pm

Alright...

One: Give Saturn-sama an attack that isn't defense OR kills her.

Two: Change SuperS to the Manga version.

Three: Less comic relief at times...

Four: Not making Minako an Usagi clone.
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

User avatar
Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1310
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:37 am
Location: Bug Valley
Contact:

Post by Rainbow » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:40 pm

yoshmaster5 wrote:Alright...

One: Give Saturn-sama an attack that isn't defense OR kills her.
Yeah, I agree with that one, mainly for my thoughts that if she was shown more, there would be a better chance to show her faults (I mean like the one in Stars, not S where she was shy). I suppose if they needed it to have a bad effect on her it could just make her really weak like Usagi in the S season with the Rainbow Moon Heartache.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

User avatar
peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: B.C. Canada
Contact:

Post by peachvampiress » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:18 pm

-Everytime the Senshi get an upgrade in their transformations, their henshin sequence would look different and have different moves.

-SuperS would be more like the manga, except the Amazon Trio would still have a big part.

-More of the attacks that were in the manga would appear in the anime (I want to see Coconut Cyclone and Mars Snake Fire animated).

-Michiru and Setsuna would be more like they're are in the manga.

-The inners fukus would be more distinct like in the manga (Ami without sleeves, Mars with the jewel above her skirt, Jupiter with the ball and chain around her waist).

-Stars would end like in the manga (Everyone dieing, Kakyuu transforming, etc.)

-Everyone would wear nicer clothes like they do in the manga.

-Eternal Sailor Moon's fuku would be animated nicer (and have real wings instead of those card board cut out looking things).
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

User avatar
usachan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:00 pm

Post by usachan » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:16 pm

Umm, am I the only one who really loves the ditzy Minako? I really do! Her voice is perfect for that character!

Anyways, I'd have the outers all come in at the end of SuperS like they do in the manga with their new Super henshin.

I'd actually like the outers to HAVE a Super Henshin sequence.

It would be nice for Saturn to have one at all

I think it would be cool if we had been introduced to Galaxia in the beginning, she'd obviously been around for a long time. While senshi were battling it out with Beryl, Galaxia had probably gained control over much of the Galaxy!

I'd like more background on the Senshi from other parts of the Galaxy, I think it would've been really cool to have a few episdoes completely dedicated to the senshi outside the solar system, and how their lives were before Galaxia took over.

I would've like the Stars series to go into detail about how Galaxia tied in with all previous villians.

I would've like more background on Beryl in both the anime and the manga. The manga gives us more, but not really enough in my opinion.

I would've liked it if Chibiusa became and senshi at the end of the R series, I seem to recall she did in the manga.

A lot more of all four outers during the Stars series!

The final battle with Galaxia in the anime being a lot more like the manga, with them flying through the galaxy!

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:35 pm

this idea is a contradiction of my other one but why not. Its not illegal to have different ideas.

I would have had all of the allies Sailormoon had built up over the years show up in the final battle against Galaxia. Like have a regrown Doom Tree show up and blast Galaxia away at a critical moment (Like maybe Galaxia is about to impale Usagi and a giant root knocks her back long enough for Usagi to regroup)

Also Pegasus with the Amazon Trio could show up and have a quick (and ultimately futile) fight with Galaxia, the same thing with the Amazon Quartet.

A final battle like that is supposed to have lots of twists and turns, and having people sailormoon saved in the past show up to save her would have been a great plot idea.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1149
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:43 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN, USA.
Contact:

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:04 pm

usachan wrote:
It would be nice for Saturn to have one at all
I forgot about mentioning that one. I'd also like to see the battle between Pharaoh 90 and Saturn actually animated.
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"

User avatar
Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio

Post by Rin » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:45 pm

Crecent beam wrote:Please ! Let us know your idea when you have time.
Ok, this is what I thought up when I was EXTREMELY bored during winter break last year. I'll go over how I thought the characters would have been. Sorry this is so long. I did trim it down a lot.

Well, the Jedite arc would have been pretty much the same, but I would have introduced Setsuna in the first episode. She would have owned a shop that Usagi would have stumbled into by accident which would be decorated with clocks covering all four walls and all of them on the same exact time. (Maybe she owns a clock shop?) Usagi would find her a bit eccentric but fascinating. There would be some sort of hint that Setsuna was connected to her somehow. She would reoccur in many episodes before she is revealed to be Sailor Pluto.

Mamoru would be more like his PGSM counterpart, and his and Usagi's story would be similur to it.

Ami would pretty much be the same, but her attacks would also be more speed based. She would also act a lot more like her PGSM counterpart.

I would keep Rei the same, but not have her so boy crazy.

Michiru would show up in the first episode after the Jedite arc. She would be an almost famous young violinist that everyone seems to have heard of except Usagi. Somehow, Usagi would conviently run into her and she would find Michiru admirable. After she leaves Michiru, some girls would warn Usagi that Michiru isn't all that friendly but Usagi doesn't believe them. Monster of the day attacks, and Michiru is found out to be Sailor Neptune. It would be cool if Neptune had a Trident Staff. Battle ends, but Michiru refuses to ever be Sailor Neptune again. Next episode deals with Usagi, Rei, and Ami trying to convince Michiru to be Sailor Neptune and hostility forms between Rei and Michiru which carries on through most of the series. Luna scolds Michiru telling her that if she never wanted to be a senshi, then she never should have transformed the first time. Michiru is sort of convinced at the end of the episode but only because she feels like she has to.

Hotaru would be introduced in the middle of the Neprite arc as a sickly girl who Usagi feels sorry for and is always kind to. She would be a reoccuring character and not revealed to be Saturn till later in the series. We would find out that she lives with her dad who's a scientist and has employed several women to work for him. (Witches 5, Kaolinite) They wouldn't be evil like in S, but would be more like older sisters to Hotaru. Kaolinite would be constantly flirting with her dad which would make Hotaru angry, espeically when he returns the feelings. The Dark Kingdom would attack killing everyone in the house, except for Hotaru who would be saved at the last second by Sailor Pluto. It would be hinted that she may be the moon princess.

Haruka would be introduced towards the end of the Neprite arc at a race track. Usagi would find "him" extremely cute while Michiru would think "he" was just some obnoxious guy. Later, Michiru would suddenly become very interested in Haruka, because off screen, she found out he was a she. Michiru would tell her how she feels, but Haruka would apologize saying that she was actually a girl. Michiru would say she knew, but Haruka would still reject her not feeling comfortable enough with her sexuality There would be hints that she feels the same way about Michiru. Of course, monster attacks, and Sailor Moon shows up, but only to start losing immediately. Haruka would be found out to be Sailor Uranus, this is also where the audience finds out that she's really a girl. Luna is about to give her the pen, when Michiru shows up, like in S, telling her that if she touches the pen, her life will change forever. She transforms into Neptune and starts to fight, but starts losing almost immediately. Haruka grabs the pen and transforms and helps Neptune and Moon defeat the youma. Episode would end with Haruka and Michiru talking intimately and Usagi not getting it.

Makoto would meet Usagi the same way but she would have a much worse reputation than the anime portrays. Haruka would become very over protective and warn Usagi to stay from her, but she wouldn't listen. There would be tension between Makoto and Haruka and they would even get into a fist fight. Haruka would win and warn her to stay away from Usagi. Makoto would be found out to be Sailor Jupiter and her attacks would be much stronger than they are portrayed to be. (Come on, she Sailor Jupiter!) Haruka would spend the next few episodes keeping her in line, and it would be found out that Makoto likes to cook and clean.

Minako would be much more serious. Through out the series, Usagi would basically worship Sailor V like she already does and would be ecstatic when she finds out she's Sailor Venus. Minako would be an awesome Senshi, but not so much as a civillian and wouldn't be good at doing ordinary stuff, which would put her in a lot of uncomfortable situations. She would be very dedicated to protecting Usagi and would be the last to be killed in the final episodes.

Pluto and Saturn would show up in the episode where Usagi was revealed to be the Moon Princess. They would show up as Setsuna and Hotaru and transform right in front of them and save then from Kunzite. Pluto would explain that she was the time guardian and that Saturn was not supposed to be awaken, but will be used in extreme circumstances. If the Dark Kingdom won, Saturn would bring ruin to the world because it would be better than living under Queen Metalia's rule. The reason that the Dark Kingdom attacked her earlier in the season was that they wanted to get rid of her of course. She would be targeted through much of the rest of the episodes and would mostly be kept hidden.

Of course there was more, but this is probably way to long.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

User avatar
nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: London

Post by nap* » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:12 am

Rin wrote:
Crecent beam wrote:Please ! Let us know your idea when you have time.
Ok, this is what I thought up when I was EXTREMELY bored during winter break last year. I'll go over how I thought the characters would have been. Sorry this is so long. I did trim it down a lot.

Well, the Jedite arc would have been pretty much the same, but I would have introduced Setsuna in the first episode. She would have owned a shop that Usagi would have stumbled into by accident which would be decorated with clocks covering all four walls and all of them on the same exact time. (Maybe she owns a clock shop?) Usagi would find her a bit eccentric but fascinating. There would be some sort of hint that Setsuna was connected to her somehow. She would reoccur in many episodes before she is revealed to be Sailor Pluto.

Mamoru would be more like his PGSM counterpart, and his and Usagi's story would be similur to it.

Ami would pretty much be the same, but her attacks would also be more speed based. She would also act a lot more like her PGSM counterpart.

I would keep Rei the same, but not have her so boy crazy.

Michiru would show up in the first episode after the Jedite arc. She would be an almost famous young violinist that everyone seems to have heard of except Usagi. Somehow, Usagi would conviently run into her and she would find Michiru admirable. After she leaves Michiru, some girls would warn Usagi that Michiru isn't all that friendly but Usagi doesn't believe them. Monster of the day attacks, and Michiru is found out to be Sailor Neptune. It would be cool if Neptune had a Trident Staff. Battle ends, but Michiru refuses to ever be Sailor Neptune again. Next episode deals with Usagi, Rei, and Ami trying to convince Michiru to be Sailor Neptune and hostility forms between Rei and Michiru which carries on through most of the series. Luna scolds Michiru telling her that if she never wanted to be a senshi, then she never should have transformed the first time. Michiru is sort of convinced at the end of the episode but only because she feels like she has to.

Hotaru would be introduced in the middle of the Neprite arc as a sickly girl who Usagi feels sorry for and is always kind to. She would be a reoccuring character and not revealed to be Saturn till later in the series. We would find out that she lives with her dad who's a scientist and has employed several women to work for him. (Witches 5, Kaolinite) They wouldn't be evil like in S, but would be more like older sisters to Hotaru. Kaolinite would be constantly flirting with her dad which would make Hotaru angry, espeically when he returns the feelings. The Dark Kingdom would attack killing everyone in the house, except for Hotaru who would be saved at the last second by Sailor Pluto. It would be hinted that she may be the moon princess.

Haruka would be introduced towards the end of the Neprite arc at a race track. Usagi would find "him" extremely cute while Michiru would think "he" was just some obnoxious guy. Later, Michiru would suddenly become very interested in Haruka, because off screen, she found out he was a she. Michiru would tell her how she feels, but Haruka would apologize saying that she was actually a girl. Michiru would say she knew, but Haruka would still reject her not feeling comfortable enough with her sexuality There would be hints that she feels the same way about Michiru. Of course, monster attacks, and Sailor Moon shows up, but only to start losing immediately. Haruka would be found out to be Sailor Uranus, this is also where the audience finds out that she's really a girl. Luna is about to give her the pen, when Michiru shows up, like in S, telling her that if she touches the pen, her life will change forever. She transforms into Neptune and starts to fight, but starts losing almost immediately. Haruka grabs the pen and transforms and helps Neptune and Moon defeat the youma. Episode would end with Haruka and Michiru talking intimately and Usagi not getting it.

Makoto would meet Usagi the same way but she would have a much worse reputation than the anime portrays. Haruka would become very over protective and warn Usagi to stay from her, but she wouldn't listen. There would be tension between Makoto and Haruka and they would even get into a fist fight. Haruka would win and warn her to stay away from Usagi. Makoto would be found out to be Sailor Jupiter and her attacks would be much stronger than they are portrayed to be. (Come on, she Sailor Jupiter!) Haruka would spend the next few episodes keeping her in line, and it would be found out that Makoto likes to cook and clean.

Minako would be much more serious. Through out the series, Usagi would basically worship Sailor V like she already does and would be ecstatic when she finds out she's Sailor Venus. Minako would be an awesome Senshi, but not so much as a civillian and wouldn't be good at doing ordinary stuff, which would put her in a lot of uncomfortable situations. She would be very dedicated to protecting Usagi and would be the last to be killed in the final episodes.

Pluto and Saturn would show up in the episode where Usagi was revealed to be the Moon Princess. They would show up as Setsuna and Hotaru and transform right in front of them and save then from Kunzite. Pluto would explain that she was the time guardian and that Saturn was not supposed to be awaken, but will be used in extreme circumstances. If the Dark Kingdom won, Saturn would bring ruin to the world because it would be better than living under Queen Metalia's rule. The reason that the Dark Kingdom attacked her earlier in the season was that they wanted to get rid of her of course. She would be targeted through much of the rest of the episodes and would mostly be kept hidden.

Of course there was more, but this is probably way to long.
You were really bored, but in my opinion it is much better that the anime

User avatar
artemis_is_my_dawg
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: America

Post by artemis_is_my_dawg » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:56 am

i would have changed the anime DUB,
*have the dark moon sisters,(or whatever tehy were called) from the R season, be the senshi's friends throughout the series, as well as the Amazon Trio, and quartet.
*put on more darien and serena. they were the cutest couple in my opinion, and serena went through a lot to get darien, and they hardly show anything of their romance when they're together again!
*DUBed the stars season, yes it was exellent in japanese, but still i want to see it in dubs. american kids can deal with the transexuality, and if it made cloverway feel better amara and michelle could stay cousins.

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27 am
Location: Bushland, USA

Post by bioengineer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:05 pm

I would change a few things in the anime. Namely:

- Spending more cam time for Luna and Artemis romance

- Phobos and Demios would be in it and not just birds

- Take out all the Al Gore-ness of Mamoru Usagi matures a lot faster.

- Return the Shinentou to Mamoru's side

Locked