WikiMoon

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

AnimeGuru0
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by AnimeGuru0 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:44 pm

With All due respect, Aya, the creators have obviously taken your opinion into consideration, and decided what course of action would be (in their opinion) best for their creation. If you don't like the way they do it, by all means, make a new wiki concerning Sailor Moon the way you'd like. Or you could add information to the existing wiki so that articles make more sense. I personally don't see the difference between having anime/manga/pgsm on different pages and having them in different sections on the same page. Personally as a viewer, I'd rather all the information be on one page, the less clicking the better.

As far as someone who is less than bright coming in and ruining the information, all wikis have this thread. But most wikis have some way to protect information such as logins, records (so you can revert to a previous save if someone just alters stuff that is inaccurate) and other things such as that. If wikimoon doesn't have that, I would hope they'd implement something like that in the future.

TBA

StarFlame Soldier
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by StarFlame Soldier » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:46 am

Love it. (extreme quiet enthusiasm)
Two wrongs don''t make a right, but three lefts do.

In Space, no-one can hear you scream. In Time, nobody listens

Smile for Saz!

sleep, Celeste

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by bioengineer » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:03 pm

So it this wikimoon a temporary occurence or not? I am looking for a reliable source of information and facts about this particular anime/manga. However past experiences often where riddled with fanon (cough...S.O.S) which made me hesitant in trusting.