Who's the sexiest of the 5 scouts?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:26 am

Vagabond wrote:
I don't know... Hotaru in Sailorstars was definitely around 12 years old, but she seems to be physically older in S. I mean wasn't she about head and shoulders taller than Chibiusa? She has a pretty good figure for a kid in the anime. (Thinking about her form-fitting black dress and miniskirt). If she is 12 in the S season, then I have to admit she looks pretty pedolicious :twisted: .
o_O; dude, she was tall, but she was LANKY. She was SKINNY, and quite tiny in terms of physical shape. And I don't recall seeing huge boobs on the kid or anything. When I was 12, I started getting breasts. So it's possible that Hotaru is the same way. Besides, this is anime we're talking about. In the manga, Chibiusa's got breasts almost hte same size as Usagi's when the girl's supposed to have the physical body of an 8 year old. Everything's exagerrated in anime.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

LadyFlameSniper
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by LadyFlameSniper » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:09 pm

I'd say anime Sailor Stars Hotaru was around 8-10. She definitely looks younger than she did in S. And she wasn't nver *that* tall... Taller than Chibi-Usa but that's about it. Yeah, I don't remember any big boobs either.

Heh I find manga Chibi-Usa having breasts as big as Usagi amusing. I noticed that in one of the artbooks. I know Chibi-Usa is indeed very old. But for the most part, she looks like an elementary schooler.

lol Mistress 9 and Black Lady are sexy, by the way. Black Lady is what Chibi-Usa will grow up to look like. Maybe adult Hotaru will resemble Mistress 9, since when Mistress 9 fully awoken, she was in a more mature form of Hotaru's body.
Last edited by LadyFlameSniper on Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"This guy are sick."- Aeris (Final Fantasy VII)

Super Sailor Mars
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Super Sailor Mars » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:41 am

NameGoesHere wrote:Out of the five inner senshi, I would say Rei has the most sex appeal. Her beautiful raven hair and the way her violet eyes are drawn make her look more exotic than the other four. I think she was intended to be that way, more so than the other inner senshi, at least in the anime. Listen to her image songs; her seiyuu sounds very sexy. And, of course, red is widely considered to be the color of passion.

Of the outer senshi, Haruka, hands down. Do I even need to explain why?
Rei's beauty was stressed in her first appearance in the manga, hinting that she was intentionally the most exotic and beautiful of the inners. Usagi even had a "girl-crush" on Rei when she first saw her.

I've always been drawn to her appearance. What a firey vixen. :wink:

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:52 am

Vagabond wrote:Out of the outer senshi, I would have to pick Setsuna. She has a nice mature charm, and she's hot in S. Wish she had more than one outfit though...
Which is why I pick Setsuna. But even if she did have more than one outfit, it wouldn't matter much if she didn't get more air time. :cry:

Though Chibi-usa will probably give her a run for the money when she grows up a a little more...

http://membres.lycos.fr/ayareiko/images ... tacusa.jpg

... and ditches the odongo atama hair style.
You seem like the kind of person who'll lie.
However... this sword doesn't lie.

Takanori-chan
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Takanori-chan » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:21 am

I'm having trouble deciding on the sexiest inner. It depends on the season and episode. They all have their good and bad moments. It's a close tie between Jupiter, Mars and Venus.

Uranus is definately the sexiest outer, but I don't know what she sees in Michiru. Pluto is a close second.

Lead Crow and Aluminum Siren aren't bad either.

Karoinite is really sexy too (even though shes not a senshi).
and Nephrite
:shock:

Vagabond
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Vagabond » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:03 am

o_O; dude, she was tall, but she was LANKY. She was SKINNY, and quite tiny in terms of physical shape. And I don't recall seeing huge boobs on the kid or anything. When I was 12, I started getting breasts. So it's possible that Hotaru is the same way. Besides, this is anime we're talking about.In the manga, Chibiusa's got breasts almost hte same size as Usagi's when the girl's supposed to have the physical body of an 8 year old. Everything's exagerrated in anime.
I didn't really that Hotaru had huge boobs, I just said she had pretty fair sized breasts. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all the sailor senshi about as skinny as her. Also, I keep hearing about how manga Chibiusa as adult proportions, but I've never really seen it. Can somebody show me a pic of Usagi and Chibiusa in the manga (or at least point out where in the manga it can found) so I can compare?

I agree with you when you say everything is exagerrated in anime. In the manga, all the sailor senshi have the proportions of a supermodel when they are only like junior high kids. o_0

Also, is it just me or does no one in this forum find Michiru sexy?
If you just see the leaf, you'll miss the tree;
If you just see the tree, you'll miss the forest;
To see everything, effortlessly, that is what it means to truly see.

Jonathan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Jonathan » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:36 am

Vagabond wrote:
Also, is it just me or does no one in this forum find Michiru sexy?
I find her very sexy.

*Remembers her lounging on the chair listening to the seashell in S*

Oh, yeah, she's hot! :D

Out of the 5 inners, I'd say the hottest is Usagi, especiallyin the Stars season. I don't know what they did, but I find Usagi to be at her sexiest in Stars.

Rei comes at a very close second, followed by Mako-Chan.
JonJon aka Jo-Nathan!!

"And my mother, out of necessity, was a whore."
-Gayle, Role Models

LadyFlameSniper
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by LadyFlameSniper » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:54 pm

Aya Reiko wrote:
Vagabond wrote:Out of the outer senshi, I would have to pick Setsuna. She has a nice mature charm, and she's hot in S. Wish she had more than one outfit though...
Which is why I pick Setsuna. But even if she did have more than one outfit, it wouldn't matter much if she didn't get more air time. :cry:
Actually Setsuna DID have more than one outfit, but not many... She wore some ugly one in Stars with pants with an orangish top (pretty sure it was orange or yellow) and another one that was a maroon pants suit. I think that's all she had besides that grey uniform looking one, though.. Still her manga outfits were far better (as were everyone else's) and she had wider selection.

And Michiru is gorgeous. I'd place perhaps both her and Haruka right after Setsuna and Rei. Her hair is amazing. :) I place Haruka high too because she looks good dressed as a man or a woman.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:50 pm

Meh. I think Michiru's ugly.

She has a few moments where she looks pretty. But all in all..just..blech.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

LadyFlameSniper
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by LadyFlameSniper » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:27 pm

Is my avatar one of those few moments? :D lol

Hmm I don't think any of the Sailor Soldiers are downright ugly. But I'm probably one of the few who thinks Ami *isnt* attractive in the anime most of the time. She's ok in the manga though.
Last edited by LadyFlameSniper on Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:39 pm

LadyFlameSniper wrote:

Is my avatar one of those few moments? :D lol

Hmm I don't think any of the Sailor Soldiers are downright ugly. But in the anime most of the time, I don't think Ami's attractive. She's ok in the manga though.
I don' even really find Michiru attractive in your avatar, either. But I will agree that her artbook/manga form is a lot more attractive than her anime form. I think anime Michiru is ugly. Her hair is just...ew.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:42 pm

No, I've got to agree with Tiff. Michiru isn't very pretty in the anime. I think she's gorgeous in the manga, but in the Anime her hair is drawn oddly (it seems too stiff) and her eyes just irritate me. Her eyes make her look so old, like she's forty or something (her dub voice doesn't help either).

Long haired manga Michiru all the way though :P
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:14 pm

I don't find her particularly ugly, but she's not sexy. She seems too high-maintenance, both in financial and intellectual costs. I get the feeling she is the type who gets a lot of headaches at bedtime.
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

Rivalee
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Rivalee » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:45 am

Somehow, I never call or find anyone "sexy", but the one of the inners I find most attractive are Ami.

Out of the outers; Michiru.
My youtube-account / My multiply-account

I dunno. I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box. And then when I put it on, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can´t put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I´d found the key to true happiness.
~Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

I´m some kind of high powered mutant, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Bad luck! I´m are suffering from Rivalee´s Syndrome.
Cause: thinking too hard
Symptoms: aphasia, vague gills, mildly squeaky voice, eyelid swelling
Cure: cryogenic freezing until science catches up

Vesta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Vesta » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:02 pm

Out of the inner senshi, definitely Rei. But if you fast-forward to the future, I think Neo-Queen Serenity is pretty sexy too.

Out of the outers, Haruka. I can't understand how Setsuna is going to be a fashion designer when she has some of the ugliest clothes on the show.......but whatever. Haruka looks hot no matter what she's wearing.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:36 pm

That's said to be her dream in the manga, but it doesn't really work anyway in the anime since she has to stay at the Time Gates all the time. So she wouldn't have time (pun intended) to pursue that dream. But in the manga I think she gets reborn or something in the Infinity Arc as a regular Earth person so she can have a normal job and life.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:43 pm

Rainbow
That's said to be her dream in the manga, but it doesn't really work anyway in the anime since she has to stay at the Time Gates all the time. So she wouldn't have time (pun intended) to pursue that dream. But in the manga I think she gets reborn or something in the Infinity Arc as a regular Earth person so she can have a normal job and life.
Well anime Pluto could just drag a sewing machine and table right next to the Time Gates so that she isn't always standing. It'd probably get boring just standing there for years and years, so Setsuna could just sit down occasionally to make a new blouse, or dress, or quillow and then sell them on ebay ^_^
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

FireSoul
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by FireSoul » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:29 am

Sailor Mars for sure!

kaolinite
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by kaolinite » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:40 am

I think Venus from the Inner sailor scouts, and Pluto from the outer soldiers

Stephen Victor
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Re: Who's the sexiest of the 5 scouts?

Post by Stephen Victor » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:45 am

Out of the five inner senshi I'd say Mars is the best looking ... her purple eyes are pretty and her long black hair is very elegant looking. Ami is very cute too, in the earlier seasons her hair looks kind of flat but later on the shape is drawn very cutely. However, out of all the senshi I think Michiru is definitely the most beautiful, in the anime and the manga. I just love the color aqua, plus she looks so lovely and elegant...