Unexplainable Sailor Moon

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Fruityla
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Fruityla » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:08 pm

bioengineer wrote:
Cardcaptor Takato wrote: The Starlights state later in the series that as long as the Star Seed still exists, they're still alive, and since Mamoru's Star Seed still existed, he wasn't really dead.
Could you tell me where exactly did they say this? Proof please.
Yaten did say at the begining of Stars, "Another light has been extinguished", was a reference to Mamoru being killed.
I'm not sure if Yaten said it in the anime, but in the manga (Volume 16) she mentions that they're dead as humans, but Sailor Senshi exist within Star Seeds and the power of the Star Seeds will never die. Or something to that effect.

x_x I can't give a direct quote at the moment, unforunately.

"Don''t let the cave-in get you down
Don''t let the falling rocks turn your smile into a frown...Sokka"
- Minstrel "Avatar: The Last Avatar"

Now you see me <_< Now you don''t

bioengineer
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by bioengineer » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:11 pm

Fruityla wrote: I'm not sure if Yaten said it in the anime, but in the manga (Volume 16) she mentions that they're dead as humans, but Sailor Senshi exist within Star Seeds and the power of the Star Seeds will never die. Or something to that effect.
That would be true if Mamoru was a Sailor Senshi. He is not. Only females can be Sailor Senshi.

Origiri
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Origiri » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:18 pm

But we all know that not only Sailor Senshis have star-seeds. And I still do not know why ordinary people turn into phages when their seed is taken...are they that worthless? :?:

And, did Sailormoon and Sailor Starlights know that, once a Sailor Senshi's star seed is taken by Galaxia, can it be undone, so the person will be ressurected? I don't think so, as they were really sad when their friends and princess Kakyuu died, and they were overjoyed and greatly suprised when they finally came back as Galaxia was saved from Chaos, thanks to Sailormoon.

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:23 pm

bioengineer wrote:
Fruityla wrote: I'm not sure if Yaten said it in the anime, but in the manga (Volume 16) she mentions that they're dead as humans, but Sailor Senshi exist within Star Seeds and the power of the Star Seeds will never die. Or something to that effect.
That would be true if Mamoru was a Sailor Senshi. He is not. Only females can be Sailor Senshi.
While it's true that he isn't a Sailor Senshi, and only women can get this role, it was established in SuperS as well as other points in the series that he was the guardian of the Earth (this was in all incarnations of the Sailor Moon series, manga and TV shows), and the Sailor Senshi are the guardians of their respective planets. This justifies Mamoru having a starseed, as he is the guardian of the Earth.
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?

Origiri
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Origiri » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:03 am

Indeed Mamoru has a star seed, and a good one, otherwise he would too turn into a phage when attacked by Galaxia, right? Now that would be ugly. Sailor-Tuxedomask, ugh!

Maybe this explains why Galaxia's minions attack also male people:they knew males can be Protectors too? (not Sailors though)