Who is your... (dum-dum-dum) favourite servant in the SM?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

usachan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by usachan » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:03 pm

mizangelamy wrote:If I remember correctly in one of the SMS espoides there was a monster who didn't want to fight and only wants to lock up doors and such I feel sorry for it. :(
hahaha! I love that one!! That episode is so hilarious, and it's one of my favorites. XD

ParaKiss_Groupie
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by ParaKiss_Groupie » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:38 pm

NameGoesHere wrote:My favorite would be Kyurene, the bat-like youma from episode 6, "Mamore koino melody! Usagi ha Cupid."

She was one of the creepiest youma of the first season, and she could turn into a swarm of bats. What isn't cool about that? Kyurene was also the first character Shinohara Emi "appeared" as in Sailor Moon, before she voiced Sailor Jupiter. She's one of my favorite seiyuu from the show, so, yeah... ^_^;
I think she may be my favourite as well, just because she was the only one who ever managed to scare me. ^^;;
"I loved you. I was a pentapod monster, but I love you. I was despicable and brutal and turpid, mais je t'aimais, je t'aimais. And there were times when I knew how you felt, and it was hell to know it. My Lolita girl, brave Dolly Schuller."
--Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

Umino
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Umino » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:42 pm

NameGoesHere wrote:My favorite would be Kyurene, the bat-like youma from episode 6, "Mamore koino melody! Usagi ha Cupid."
Yeah, I liked Kyurene. I have to say I liked most of the first season bad guys. They reminded me alot of the Panther Claw members from Cutie Honey.

Usagi04
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Usagi04 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:34 am

I like the one from episode 184, he was really funny. His name escapes me at the moment.
"The moonlight carries the message of love."
~Tsukino Usagi~

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:41 am

Usagi04 wrote:I like the one from episode 184, he was really funny. His name escapes me at the moment.
I'm pretty sure his name is "Sailor Sommelier," though I might've spelled that wrong.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

LadyFlameSniper
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by LadyFlameSniper » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:24 pm

I liked the Daimon monsters of the day the most but in particular:

Doorknobder- the really stupid one from the episode where Minako gets her pure heart taken.

Uchoten- the one in the episode where the Sailor Soldiers discover that Hotaru is indeed Sailor Saturn. She shot stars as her attack.. and oh yeah she was the one they had to edit for the dub because she was topless.

They both cracked me up a lot :)
"This guy are sick."- Aeris (Final Fantasy VII)

corza-chan
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by corza-chan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:51 am

my favourite Daimon from SMS are:

Chokokka (ep #107)
http://www.sailormoon-universe.com/imag ... kokka1.jpg

U-Ikasaman (ep #118)
http://www.sailormoon-universe.com/imag ... saman1.jpg

U-Choten (ep #119)
http://www.sailormoon-universe.com/imag ... hoten1.jpg

Those links are also some pics of the monsters from my website.

BTW, if anyone knows the romaji of the Sailor Guts' attack "Youth Perspiration Attack!" I would be much appreciated. If you know others, that would b a great help too. :)
Check out my Sailor Moon Universe:
http://www.sailormoon-universe.com

MageNehelenia
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by MageNehelenia » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:42 pm

I think my favorite MotD is probably either Giwork(sp?) from SMR or Sailor Conductor from Stars. Giwork, because of the illusions, and Sailor Conductor because...well, he's a conductor. XD
"In this world, there is no such thing as coincidence; there is only hitsuzen." - Ichihara Yuuko, xxxHOLiC

corza-chan
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by corza-chan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:53 pm

MageNehelenia wrote:I think my favorite MotD is probably either Giwork(sp?) from SMR or Sailor Conductor from Stars. Giwork, because of the illusions, and Sailor Conductor because...well, he's a conductor. XD
Oh, you mean Giwaku (dub = Mistrust)? who targets students @ Esai Cram School :) She was quite evil, lol... it was strange seeing one of the Senshi trying to attack the rest.

corza-chan
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by corza-chan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:54 pm

Rainbow wrote:
Usagi04 wrote:I like the one from episode 184, he was really funny. His name escapes me at the moment.
I'm pretty sure his name is "Sailor Sommelier," though I might've spelled that wrong.
You spelled it right :wink:

Slrjoecool
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Slrjoecool » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:43 pm

corza-chan wrote:
Rainbow wrote:
You spelled it right :wink:
*MOD MODE*

Corza-Chan, please do not double post. If you need to add something, please use the edit feature.

Thank you.
~~ Married to my Tiffu on August 4th, 2007 ~~

Flesh may cross the portal,
and seek it’s master Death.
Life may go where Death has trod,
and challenge, like Scheherazade,
he who reigns beneath the sod,
to spare a mortal’s breath.

My Journal: Hope
Web Gallery of Michael’s Pictures

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Alexclow345 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:10 pm

I'm going to do one for each season.
1st: The DD Girls, as the were killing the sailors one-by-one.
2nd: I like the cake one.
3rd:Mikuji, as she was also beating the sailors before Uranus and Neptune arrive.
4th:Mane-Mane, she was so hilarious and moving at the same time.
5th:Sailor Antique. I liked how he mimicked Chibi-Moon :wink:
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

Still don''t know why this sig sucks. And I''ve been spelling sailor wrong for 2 years. Huh.
NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more Jupiter!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:52 am

i dont remember the name of the monster but the first one in the S season was awesome.

She single handedly kicked the tails of all the inner senshi and tux.

It was the first time they had taken a beat down to that level since the D&D girls from the end of the first season. Really cool scene.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:29 am

The one from SuperS, I think Tigerseye summons her, she's like a time bomb or something, anyway she made me laugh and she was cute ^_^
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:23 pm

I like a lot of the early first season monster since some of them were actually kind of frightening. My favorites would be Cyrene/Kurene (the bat one). She was so creepy and I love the scene where you see the shadow of her youma form when she comes after Amade Yusuke. THAT was freaky and it also reminded me of the moth man.

My other favorite is Murido (the Dream Princess one). Her transformation from person to dolly youma form.....that was so creepy. If I had been Rei or Usagi I would have wet my pants. The disappearing head....the spinning....the white eyes as her doll head comes out....and to top it off, the sweet music box melody that is playing! I probably could thing of some other favorites from the rest of the seasons, but not off the top of my head like these 2.

michikodesu
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by michikodesu » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:22 pm

My other favorite is Murido (the Dream Princess one). Her transformation from person to dolly youma form.....that was so creepy. If I had been Rei or Usagi I would have wet my pants. The disappearing head....the spinning....the white eyes as her doll head comes out....and to top it off, the sweet music box melody that is playing! .
mm mm * nodding head *......my thoughts as well. I was in college when I first saw that episode and it still freaked me out. :shock:
But because of her that became my favorite episode.
GAZ: I m only thirteen levels away from finishing this game. So I either finish my game or make you wish I was never born!!

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:49 pm

michikodesu wrote:
My other favorite is Murido (the Dream Princess one). Her transformation from person to dolly youma form.....that was so creepy. If I had been Rei or Usagi I would have wet my pants. The disappearing head....the spinning....the white eyes as her doll head comes out....and to top it off, the sweet music box melody that is playing! .
mm mm * nodding head *......my thoughts as well. I was in college when I first saw that episode and it still freaked me out. :shock:
But because of her that became my favorite episode.
I guess it freaks out people of all ages; it was sometime in early elementary school when I first saw it (first or second grade probably). It's one of my favorite episodes as well.