Who is your... (dum-dum-dum) favourite servant in the SM?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Alexia Minerva
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Who is your... (dum-dum-dum) favourite servant in the SM?

Post by Alexia Minerva » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:39 pm

Many has started threads like, who's your favorite villain?
And many often has the same answer!
But everyone has forgotten about the servants (youma, Cardian, Etc).

And I guess that everyone at least has one favorite bastard in
every season.

So for you guys who wants to answer, juz go ahead...

I'll just spectat... ehrm... make some sandwhiches... :lol:

Alexia Minerva
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Alexia Minerva » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:49 pm

-Sob-...
Doesn't anyone care about my thread???
Damn... gotta cut don on the ounions on the sandwhiches!

But then again, I can always post an new thread...
Or maybe I'm just to lazy to do that... :!:

Jed-kun
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Jed-kun » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:07 pm

Alexia Minerva wrote:-Sob-...

Um, you only waited like 10 minutes.

I think that my favorite is the one from Classic season that was like a mermaid demon thingy.
[spoiler]I liked it because of it's whole "Tragic Love" back story where she was like rejected or something by the guy she loved and so her hate and jelousy turned her into a demon. Plus the fact that it even HAD a back story, for a minor character that's pretty cool. And finally, because she looked so pretty when she was "healed" or whatever.[/spoiler]
Nothing sucks like a Jed-kun - The "sloganize" web site.

(After Scott shoots Logan through a window)
Beast: What's this all about?
Emma: What do you think? Superpowers, a scintillating wit and the best body money can buy... and I still rate below a corpse. ::storms off in a huff::
- from Astonishing X-men #1

ParaKiss_Groupie
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by ParaKiss_Groupie » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:13 pm

Alexia Minerva wrote:-Sob-...

*mod mode*

First off, you do not wait 10 minutes after posting a thread, then start complaining about how no one is responding. Even if it's been weeks and no one has responded, you do not complain about it. This is a place for discussion, and some things are discussed more than others. */mod mode*
"I loved you. I was a pentapod monster, but I love you. I was despicable and brutal and turpid, mais je t'aimais, je t'aimais. And there were times when I knew how you felt, and it was hell to know it. My Lolita girl, brave Dolly Schuller."
--Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:40 pm

Hmm. . . I don't think we're supposed to get attached to the Monsters of the Day--they come and go so quickly. Most of them are highly forgettable. I guess I kinda liked Neko-neru the daimon. When in doubt, go for the catgirl, I always say.

And I'll also point out my least favorite MotD--Mr. Magic Pierrot. This guy was a frickin bastard, and a sadist. Plus he had an ear-bleeding voice. I've never liked clowns, and this guy did nothing to change that opinion.
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

Strawbaby
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Strawbaby » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:04 pm

A lot are quite forgettable, but some of the early ones were pretty creative. My favourite was... Oh, I've forgotten her name! The pink 'dream princess' doll who trapped Mars and Moon in illusions, where her head disappeared and an evil version rose from her neck and spun around in the creepiest of ways. Every time I watch that I get chills.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:12 pm

My favorites Uchoten. She had kick ass eyes and hair.... ....oh and she was a topless freak who scared everyone. But I like the Lemures best. It was just kind of cool how they came out of the Amazon Trio's shadows.

...that's all 0___o.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

usachan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by usachan » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:28 pm

I can't think of this ones name, but I believe it's the one in the episode of SuperS with the princess who had run away. The one with the elephant, I thought that Lemure was funny just because she had a long conversation with Sailor Moon and ChibiMoon before actually doing anything, lol.

Jonathan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Jonathan » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:35 pm

My favorite was the daimon Western. She just went around shooting random people and screaming "Western! Hiyo, Silver!" Great stuff.
JonJon aka Jo-Nathan!!

"And my mother, out of necessity, was a whore."
-Gayle, Role Models

doodlebuguk
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by doodlebuguk » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:39 am

I can't remember her name, but the Daimon from the episode where Mimette blows the laborotory up, and knocks the tomoe house into another dimention. She's so funny! I love it when she makes all the senshi play games with her and she cheats. :)
~So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Umino
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Umino » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:14 am

Tough question, I guess.

I really like Achiral, and Chiral from SMR.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:20 am

Sailor Guts! That's the phage from the SailorStars season episode 174. I think the "sweat-shooting" thing sounds like something I'd make up when I was younger and had an obsession with characters being sweaty and/or fainting. (thank you Disney's Cinderella) That and it's humorously misnamed, since there's no GUTS in the attack at all! I mean, intestines would be even funnier, but then, nothing's perfect.

Also, it's noteworthy for confusing Sailor Moon fans, thus not only distressing the Sailor Senshi, but also the fans. The reason many people think that Star Gentle Uterus involves goo or slime (like the people who made up the Senshi Battle Zone) is because of Sailor Guts. In the clip that's of Star Gentle Uterus that's commonly shown on the Internet, Sailor Guts has first shot his sweat globs at the Starlights. Then Maker uses her attack, which makes the sweat glob get knocked back at Sailor Guts. But in the animation, unless you slow it down and ignore the context, it looks like the sweat glob attack came from Sailor Star Maker!
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Umino
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Umino » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:04 pm

doodlebuguk wrote:I can't remember her name, but the Daimon from the episode where Mimette blows the laborotory up, and knocks the tomoe house into another dimention. She's so funny! I love it when she makes all the senshi play games with her and she cheats. :)
Oh! I liked her too! Truly a random Daimon. XD

Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Dinozore » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:07 pm

I liked that snake Lemures from the first Amazoness Quartet ep. That thing was cool.

I also liked the Droid that controlled animals, too.
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

RoastedTwinkies
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by RoastedTwinkies » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:03 pm

Sailor Chef from Sailor Stars! I thought that episode was hilaious because [spoiler]of how Usagi jumped into the live cooking show with Mako and Taiki. When the chef got attacked, the monster he turned into was funny, making a whole lot of food for Usagi. Usagi still fell for the trick even though she ate before.[/spoiler]

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:25 am

My favorite would be Kyurene, the bat-like youma from episode 6, "Mamore koino melody! Usagi ha Cupid."

She was one of the creepiest youma of the first season, and she could turn into a swarm of bats. What isn't cool about that? Kyurene was also the first character Shinohara Emi "appeared" as in Sailor Moon, before she voiced Sailor Jupiter. She's one of my favorite seiyuu from the show, so, yeah... ^_^;
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:29 am

NameGoesHere wrote:My favorite would be Kyurene, the bat-like youma from episode 6, "Mamore koino melody! Usagi ha Cupid."

She was one of the creepiest youma of the first season, and she could turn into a swarm of bats. What isn't cool about that? Kyurene was also the first character Shinohara Emi "appeared" as in Sailor Moon, before she voiced Sailor Jupiter. She's one of my favorite seiyuu from the show, so, yeah... ^_^;
I've always heard she was voiced by Megumi Ogata, but I could be wrong.

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:58 pm

Rainbow wrote:
NameGoesHere wrote:My favorite would be Kyurene, the bat-like youma from episode 6, "Mamore koino melody! Usagi ha Cupid."

I've always heard she was voiced by Megumi Ogata, but I could be wrong.
Ogata Megumi's voice roles in Sailor Moon were; Sailor Uranus, Petz, Vampiru (the Cardian from episode 47), Seireen (the Cardian from episode 54), and young Chiba Mamoru in the Sailor Moon R movie.

Hitoshi Doi's seiyuu database page for Shinohara Emi <==Link

I had heard that Ogata Megumi had voiced Kyurene before, too. I'm not sure which page I saw it on, as it was a long time ago, but I do remember seeing it. I never thought it was true though, because I watched the episode several times to compare the voices, and it didn't sound like her.

I'm not obsessive at all. ^_^;
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:32 pm

I had Vampiru mixed up with the episode 6 monster because they're both vampires. Oops. :oops:

mizangelamy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by mizangelamy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:04 pm

If I remember correctly in one of the SMS espoides there was a monster who didn't want to fight and only wants to lock up doors and such I feel sorry for it. :(
James and I are happily waiting to see our first born son on April 22, 2009!
Mrs. Green is happily married to her airman since May 10, 2008
"Gee, I never thought I had an effect on people until I was in Korea."~ Marilyn Monroe ~
"Not knowing of the dawn, not seeing the coming night, only my garnet eye crosses time, and I think of the people I love."~ Garnet Guardian from SM Memorial Song Box ~
"...the secret song of love is locked deep in my heart."~ Secret from SM Memorial Song Box ~

MySpace= add me!