most touching moments

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

usachan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

most touching moments

Post by usachan » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:51 pm

I don't think there is a topic like this, if there is one, gomen. But what does everyone think some of the most touching moments in the series? I of course like episode 110, the "I like you hands" scene. And I actually think the last 6 episdoes of SuperS are very touching. and the end of S as well.

[spoiler]The end of the first season when he's dead and Usagi says she can't kiss him because the other girls died without kissing the boys they loved :( And episode 197 when they show how he died, and it plays the BGM from the R movie, that scene always brings a tear.[/spoiler]

So what are some others you all are moved by?

RoastedTwinkies
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by RoastedTwinkies » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:57 pm

The last six episodes of Sailor Stars.

[spoiler]It was a tough and very emotional battle for Usagi and the others. The deaths of Sailor Uranus and Neptune and the death scene of the inner senshi was touching. That one scene showed just how close Rei and Usagi really are.[/spoiler]

Tempest
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Tempest » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:18 pm

*mod*
Well, there is already a topic about 'Heart Wrenching' moments.
http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=107

If we discuss things that moved us and not things discussed in the forementioned topic, I think it's safe and I won't lock this topic. If you want to talk about sad moments in Sailormoon, use the link above.

Not to sound all "Rawr" ogerish, but If you aren't sure if there is an exisiting topic to an idea you have, please thumb-through the topics of the section. It might be a bit tedius, but it's better to be safe, than sorry.
*/mod*

There were alot of 'Awwe, touching" moments. Like in the final episode. [spoiler]When Usagi was able to free Galaxia and when she thinks she's all alone, Mamoru and everyone else shows up and she's so happy. [/spoiler]and
[spoiler]The S movie where Kakeru saw "Princess Kaguya" and was able to see the Earth from space ... o_o; I thought it was sweet. [/spoiler]
And really, why shouldn't we be afraid? In case you haven't heard, life is terminal. Cigarettes will kill you. So will your cellphone. Your car is a deadly weapon and alcohol is a quiet killer. Don't lick the lead-based paint on the walls. Don't lick the back of a postage stamp and certainly don't lick any strangers! That will bring you down quickly indeed. Don't drink the water but don't drink less than eight glasses a day. Your enviroment is toxic, your natural resources are dwindling, your days are numbered, but what ever you do, don't panic! The stress, don't you know, will kill you.
-- Jonathon Crane/The Scarecrow Rise of Sin Tzu novel

NekoSun518
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by NekoSun518 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:33 pm

The moments in the show that touched me the most had to have been the last 6 episodes of Sailor Stars, the end of the R movie (the japanese version) and also the end of episode 125. Those all made me cry because they were done so beautifully.
My Myspace

A convo between me and my best friend Shannen

Me: Did something just explode?
Shan: *looks at me*
Me: What was that noise?
Shan: Jackie, its been thundering out for the past half hour.
Me: It has?
Shan: Yes, Jackie. Your brain exploded.

"But I am le tired"
"Well have a nap then FIRE Z MISSILES!"

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:50 pm

My pick from the S movie was when Luna [spoiler]gave up her shot at loving the guy (can't remember his name) because she realized he should be with his own species, and then Usagi comes to comfort her[/spoiler]

Also the end of the Ail/Ann arc, when [spoiler] they realize they have a chance to be the beginning of a new life for their whole population, and they've pledged to build it around love. You just look toward the future for them, and you know they're going to be OK.[/spoiler]
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:04 pm

-When Galaxia remembers her past. The music combined with her pain and her attempts at trying to destroy Chaos...it's just incredibly touching, to me.

-The "I like your hands" scene with Haruka and Michiru.

-Any of the scenes were Hotaru is remembering her past

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

yamijounouchi
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by yamijounouchi » Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:23 pm

when serena found out she was the moon princess. i still haven't seen this scene in japanese, but the music in the dub was perfect in my opinion.
"those with the least to smile about seem to be the ones that laugh the most. the lips smile, but the eyes reveal the truth." --- me

doodlebuguk
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by doodlebuguk » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:24 am

I know this has already been mentioned, the episode in SailorStars when the Inner Senshi die, but one line Rei says always makes me cry.

[spoiler] It's when she's dying in Usagi's arms, she looks at her and says 'I'm sorry... I can't protect you..." :cry: [/spoiler]

It's so touching because it shows just how much Rei cares for her.
~So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Sailor Moon
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Sailor Moon » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:26 pm

The scenes where Usagi and Mamoru get back together and promise each other they will be together no matter what happens. I love that scene. That is my most touching scene. Their are so many scenes I found extremely touching. Their are so many. I can't list them all because their are so many wonderful touching scenes. Here is a list of some very touching scenes I loved.

-The scene where Usagi and Mamoru get back together and promise to be together no matter what awaits them.

-The scene where Usagi and Mamoru protect each other from the blasts of An and Mamoru gets his memory back.

-The scene where Mamoru is at the airport and Usagi is seeing him off, and he takes out a ring, puts it on her finger, smiles and says I love you.

-The scene in the sleeping beauty-like episode during the breakup where Mamoru saves Usagi from the sleeping spell and then because he knows that if they are together she will die he rides away on his motorcyle and then he's on the roof of his apartment, he apologizes and then two tears drop on his helmet and he cries throughout the night.

-The scene where Mamoru and Usagi transform into Serenity and Endymion and save the planet and Usagi dies and everyone remembers what Usagi did for their lives and Mamoru usesm his kiss to revive Usagi.

-The scene where Usagi took out the orgel and the music played, and Mamoru's memories return and it shows him saying who am I and Usagi appears and says I'm here for you. Then he gets his memory back and protects Usagi from the spear.

-The scene where Mamoru is in his bed and Usagi and he kisses Usagi and she tells him that she will find a way to cure him.

-The scene where Mamoru protects Usagi from the shard and her tear becomes the silver crystal and she becomes the princess and Usagi and Mamoru remember their past.
Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple ever. Usagi and Mamoru forever!

ilovethesailorsenshi
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

wow...

Post by ilovethesailorsenshi » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:17 pm

I cried the first time i saw sailormoon die... so sad but touching, i'm so emotional for a guy.
... i dunno what to say, i''m sorry

(I''m more like hotaru... thus the avatar change)

Luna Star
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Luna Star » Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:32 pm

I like the last episode, when Usagi and Mamoru kiss, and also in the S movie with Luna. :D
*A comment to PGSM Sailor V running like an airplane*
Happiness is Knowing how to fly...or at least pretending you can. V^^;;
--Thanks to Genvid.com for this siggy.

Vesta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Vesta » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:08 pm

I think the end of the R movie was the most touching scene I ever saw. I was crying right along with the senshi and Mamoru.

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:34 am

This isn't a romantic moment or anything, but I loved the one in episode 21 (I think) where the two anime artists are sitting down and talking. The short haired girl is apologizing and her friend then admits that she used her own special pencils too without asking. And then they promise to try harder together. at the end you see them lock pinkies in the sky. It's so cute!

Another was just a random moment at the Tsukino household. Papa was eating breakfast and he was talking to Mama about something in the paper. And then he says something about her wonderful cooking and she feeds him a piece of toast. It's just a sweet moment between parents.

SailorSpace
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by SailorSpace » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:12 pm

I'll put this in a spoiler field incase no one's seen the R movie yet...

[spoiler]In the R movie, when Fiore goes back in time to see Mamoru and Usagi when they were little kids. He see's Usagi giving Mamoru a rose, the same one he gave to Fiore. Then Fiore realises he's trying to kill the one who really gave the rose. I thought that was really touching, because it showed that Fiore wasn't really a bad guy, just kinda misunderstood about flowers and his friendship with Mamoru.[/spoiler]

Pipestrell
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Pipestrell » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:28 am

[spoiler]When Zoicite lies dying and tells Kunzite he loves him.[/spoiler] Chokes me up.
Rosencrantz: Do you think death could be a boat?
Guildenstern: No; Death is not, it isn’t. Death is the ultimate negative; not being. You can’t not be on a boat.
Rosencrantz: I’ve frequently not been on boats.
Guildenstern: No; what you’ve been, is not on boats.

Vesta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Vesta » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:13 pm

There was one moment in SuperS that just made me go "awwwwwwww" when I first saw it. Chibi-usa gives the drawing she did of Usagi to a painter in the park and when he asks what it's called, she replied "The person I admire most". Just thought that was really cute.

Sakuya
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Sakuya » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:15 pm

I liked the moment when big Chibi Usa ran to Pegasus and then she turned back small again. The song really helped in giving us this heartwarming feel. :) Another thing I liked was at the end of SuperS during Chibi Usa and Helios farewell (the part when they were alone). Also, when Usagi "went down". That was a pretty cool scene. Since I'm not a fan of SuperS, that's saying a lot. :D

I also liked the last few episodes of Sailor Stars. I think they were the best out of the season.

mizangelamy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by mizangelamy » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:02 pm

The most touching moment is when Usagi and Mamoru had their first kiss that was so romantic!!

Sevvie
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Sevvie » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:37 pm

[spoiler]

- The "You're my family now" in the R Movie
- The end of the R movie, starting with "I won't leave anyone alone ever again!"
- The part where Mamoru tells Usagi he never thought she was a nuisance in the S movie
- When Usagi goes in to save Hotaru in episode 125.
- When Chibi-Usa leaves in the last episode of S.
- Chibi-Usa and Helios' goodbye in SuperS.[/spoiler]

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:40 pm

Sevvie wrote:[spoiler]

- The "You're my family now" in the R Movie
- The end of the R movie, starting with "I won't leave anyone alone ever again!"
- The part where Mamoru tells Usagi he never thought she was a nuisance in the S movie
- When Usagi goes in to save Hotaru in episode 125.
- When Chibi-Usa leaves in the last episode of S.
- Chibi-Usa and Helios' goodbye in SuperS.[/spoiler]
ADMIN MODE:

You MUST input your birthday to remain a member. If you do not input your birthday ASAP, you will be banned.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~