Sailor Moon R on web-site

Discussion of any of the other sections of the site can be discussed here, as well as anything regarding these forums themselves.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Bubbles36
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Sailor Moon R on web-site

Post by Bubbles36 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:20 pm

Uh, been meaning to ask this for ages. I couldn't seeit in the global announcements.

The link pic is greyed out on the series front page unlike that for Moon, Moon S, Moon SS and the movies. From the comparison I cAN get to episode 47,48... by clicking next from ep 46 but they are empty!

anyone else got this problem? Or have I missed an announcement?

Gamer8585
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Gamer8585 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:39 pm

They haven't done R yet. IIRC They started with S and SS (when they were dubbed) then went back and went through C. They have most of C done and one is working forward and the other is working backward (from ep.46 back) so there are a few of the last episodes of C that are unfinished to date. After they finish C they will do R, but it takes a while to go though the episodes and documenting all the changes. Real Life has been getting in the way for them, so just sit back and relax nothing is wrong.
The power of love conquers all...except a nuclear hypocenter.

Guess the "Quote of the moment:"
OF COURSE I"M MAD! YOU SHOT ME IN THE ASS! ---???

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:01 pm

It's not a problem. If you sniff around, there are ghost pages for all of R, and even for Stars. The database is set up for all 200 episodes, whether there is a comparison or not.

And Gamer8585 explained why they are empty right now. Everybody has real life to contend with, and episode comparisons take a lot of time.

-- Mod Mode --

I'm locking the topic. The e-mail us page has already covered this.

/ Mod Mode
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.