SMU Easter Egg Hunt!

Discussion of any of the other sections of the site can be discussed here, as well as anything regarding these forums themselves.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:02 pm

I was up at 7:00 eastern time and I found some of them, but I couldn't find all of them.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:32 pm

I appreciate this hunt even more because ive spent the last hour reading comparisons and other things on the site editorals and other quirky quips and I laughed my rear off so many times. I hadnt really read alot of the site in years and man I am enjoying reading the reactions to the changes all over again. And it was cool to see one of my old rants up there to :) Man I had forgotten about that idiot Cocopuffs to lol I used to wonder back in the day how the site founders put up with all the idiots who bugged them. I would have loved to have seen a wall of shame go up but then it would have given more attention to the idiots. Great hunt I think ive found all im going to, I wanted to find Saturn I may keep at it till I find her though.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:36 pm

I found 13 eggs. Am I close?
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

heartlessarchangel
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by heartlessarchangel » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:29 pm

I found 11 of them, but I'm having trouble finding Sailor Saturn and a few others.

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:34 am

I think I found all but one and Ive looked just about everywhere.

edit: Ive just found the last one :). And no Im not telling where they all are :)
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:16 pm

jupiter23 wrote:So what happens to the eggs when three people find them (or however many more for the bonus eggs)? Do they just disappear or does a message come up saying three people have it or what?
Nothing happens to them. The eggs is up until Easter. Nobody knows what "place" they're in until we announce it.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Crysta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Crysta » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:05 pm

I'm just looking for them for the fun of it, and I found 13 too, but it really does feel like I'm missing at least one more. Will you be posting a list of where they were after the egg hunt ends so that we can see if we found them all?

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:21 pm

I haven't been keeping track and think I've clicked some of the same ones twice. :oops:
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:58 am

No hints for anybody, results and statistics will be up the day fter it ends. I'm impressed by the turnout, and can't wait to figure out the numbers, or to see if the super mean one was ever found. XD
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:12 am

I found 13 Saturday morning after work. I know I'm missing at least one. I have to be. A certain group is incomplete. I must be missing the "super mean one" 'cause none of the ones I found were super mean. (Smells like a hint to me... MWAHAHA! >=D) I SHALL SEARCH AGAIN.

I would've been on the hour the hunt started if it wasn't for work. Which may or may not say something about an SMU obsession. XD;
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Crysta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Crysta » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:26 am

NameGoesHere, sounds like you and I were missing the same egg!

Sorry, Dan. I found your super-mean one. ^.^;;

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:12 pm

Crysta wrote:I'm just looking for them for the fun of it, and I found 13 too, but it really does feel like I'm missing at least one more. Will you be posting a list of where they were after the egg hunt ends so that we can see if we found them all?
I'm assuming yes because if she doesn't, we won' know which eggs we found.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:03 pm

MarioKnight
No hints for anybody, results and statistics will be up the day fter it ends. I'm impressed by the turnout, and can't wait to figure out the numbers, or to see if the super mean one was ever found. XD
I have a theory on how and where the last one was hidden, but I'm too damn lazy to go to that much trouble to find it T___T
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Crysta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Crysta » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:22 pm

If it's the one I think it is, it's not that hard to find, really. But you do have to pay close attention to find it. ^.^

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:17 pm

Crysta wrote:I'm just looking for them for the fun of it, and I found 13 too, but it really does feel like I'm missing at least one more. Will you be posting a list of where they were after the egg hunt ends so that we can see if we found them all?
ADMIN MODE:

You say you're playing just for fun. Okay, here's what I need to know. Are you just searching them down and then going "WHEE I FOUND IT", or are you actually clicking on them and putting your name into the box?

Because if you're actually clicking on them and putting your name in the box, it screws things up. You have not been an active member for two weeks, which I stated was necessary to play in the game rules, and so if you're ACTIVELY participating and putting your name in for points, then I need to know about it so I can disqualify you and take your name out.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Crysta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Crysta » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Sorry, didn't realise you had to be actively POSTING. Yes, I have been clicking them and putting my name in (I assumed that I could still participate even though I don't post a lot in here). When I said I was playing for fun, I meant that I knew I wasn't likely to win since people were already going "YAY I FOUND THEM ALL!".

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:58 pm

Crysta wrote:Sorry, didn't realise you had to be actively POSTING. Yes, I have been clicking them and putting my name in (I assumed that I could still participate even though I don't post a lot in here). When I said I was playing for fun, I meant that I knew I wasn't likely to win since people were already going "YAY I FOUND THEM ALL!".
"Any member that has been an active member for at least two weeks may participate."

Active tends to mean that a person is...well, ACTIVE in the forums. Your last post was in 2005, and there were only about three ahead of that.

And really, guys, whether you're "playing for fun", or not, this is a contest. We have prizes at stake. If you want to just hunt them just for the fun of it, that's fine. But DON'T click on them and put your name in if a) you don't qualify as an active member or b) you don't want anything to do with the contest.

We have to go ahead and disqualify you, Crysta, so if you find anymore, please don't put your name in.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:24 pm

Tiff wrote:
Crysta wrote:If you want to just hunt them just for the fun of it, that's fine. But DON'T click on them and put your name in if a) you don't qualify as an active member or b) you don't want anything to do with the contest.
Shit. Guess what this forum idiot has been doing? :roll: :stupid:

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:59 pm

Sailor V wrote:
Tiff wrote:
Crysta wrote:If you want to just hunt them just for the fun of it, that's fine. But DON'T click on them and put your name in if a) you don't qualify as an active member or b) you don't want anything to do with the contest.
Shit. Guess what this forum idiot has been doing? :roll: :stupid:
-_- I'll disqualify you, too.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 pm

Good grief, how many pages does SMU have? I've been through 675 pages (give or take a couple, I think I lost count somewhere, but I'm not sure), about half of them more than once, and I still can't find anything else. [email protected] I have a feeling it's probably someplace I've been already, and I just looked over it like a dope.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.