question

Discussion of any of the other sections of the site can be discussed here, as well as anything regarding these forums themselves.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

question

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:18 am

I hope im not putting this in the wrong section but I was wondering if anyone knew of any reliable sites to purchase the sailormoon manga in comic book form. I have a few issues but that was from stores I used to visit when I lived in florida. The other day my precious toddler ripped up two of my mixx books *yes I cried some ugh* and I want to replace either the books or get the series in comic book form if anyone knows a site or store where I can buy them Id appreciate it. Ebay has some deals but the ones I seen were in japanesee and I need the english versions cause I plan to read as well as collect them.

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:27 am

At the moment, Amazon has some of the Sailor Moon manga available. If the ones that Amazon have aren't the ones you're looking for, try looking to the zsellers at the site.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.