Describe Your Peers

Discussion of any of the other sections of the site can be discussed here, as well as anything regarding these forums themselves.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

StarFlame Soldier
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by StarFlame Soldier » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:46 am

Tiff: Great fun and certainly someone with strong opinions. I appreciate that and how you can express them. Great sense of humour too- your laughter almost never fails to make me smile.

Banana: The new member who I am most definitely NOT stalking, although I have read ALL you posts on this forum (yes, all 4 of them as of now). Have fun and welcome. :)

sailorceres: My first (if only) friend on the SMU forums. I remember when you were new because it was just after I joined.

More will come...

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:48 pm

hm, I haven't been on here for very long so I can't say that I really know every body or even that I have much awarness of all the diffrent personalites on here. Heck I may compliment some one and think I know who I'm talking about but I might be thinking of some one else :shock: So I'm just going to mention the people that I have directly interacted with.

Jeff: you come across to me as both very intelligent and serious but also quite funny. I like how you back up your posts no matter how trivial with solid facts. And you seem to have strong opinions. I was rather impressed with your posts and how you articulated your stance in the thread I started about Spanking and how you argued your side.

Senshi_of_Vision: you come across as a very nice person who is pretty compassionate. I get the impression that you out side this board in normal life are a very level headed and independent woman who is open minded about her ethnictisicty seeing both sides of the coin rather than narrowly holding to one side, and one of those women who seems to have respect for her self as a woman and works hard and cares about her place in the world. I know that seems like a olot to glean from your posts but I get that feel I read your posts in the "Off topic" threads.

Tiff: We've locked horns once or twice once here but i think it is because we seem some what alike that we both have strong opinions and like to argue/debate the point, and niether one of us likes to back down. You have strong veiws and articulate them very well and intelligently and have a no-nonscence attitide that I respect. You also seem to be a strong minded female who, based on personal comments you have made about your self on this board, doesn't feel the need to stick with a guy just because, and reconsie you can do with out/better (based on I've read). Which is not something every woman can do. You also seem to be, at the young age of 25, already done with school and establishedi n your career of choice. Which I find cool and very mature. I'm still doing the college thing, and won't be where you are for a few more years.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:57 pm

Thanks.

Keep at it..you'll get there. ^_^

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:03 pm

Thank you Passions and I agree with Tiff, your hard working so I think your going to excell at whatever path you choose to go down. Ive also seen alot of your post as intelligent and I like reading your opinions, hopefully we will both be posting here for a long while.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:18 pm

Tiff-Sama- Someone I highly respect. And her tough love around here keeps things in order. :D She is one of the smartest people I know

Tempest-sama- Makes the best graphics in the world, and someone I can easily confuse for myself, even though I'm not awsome.

Neon Heart-Chan- One of the funnest members on here. Makes SMU a sunnier place :D

Panda-sama- The first friend I really made on here. Which is good, because I thought I was going to be eaten alive on here.

Peach-Sama- If I looked up "Awsome" in the dictonary right now, Peach-sama's name would be next to it. She is really cool!
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:49 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:Tiff-Sama- Someone I highly respect. And her tough love around here keeps things in order. :D She is one of the smartest people I know
Thanks ^_^

Tempest-sama- Makes the best graphics in the world
TRUTH.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~