Milk Carton Pictures - AKA - Where are you now?

Discussion of any of the other sections of the site can be discussed here, as well as anything regarding these forums themselves.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Starscream
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Starscream » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:57 am

Sailorasteroid wrote:I know it's only been a month or so, but. . .

Where's Sylphiel?! She was all over the board every day and then, nothing. She's going to miss the page she wants in the Nonsense thread again.

BTW, I don't want to seem like I'm prying for sordid details. If she's taking a hiatus or something for personal reasons, I don't need to know why.
Yes, it's personal ^^;
- David Graña

<3 Happily Married to Jennifer since July 16, 2005 <3

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one’s enemies" - Starscream
My Livejournal.

Judge: "Yes. What? You say if I testify I’ll be killed? Oh. It’s for you." (hands the phone to Fry)
Roberto: (On the phone) "And the other hamburger will also be made of your lungs. So long, pal."
Fry: "I refuse to testify on the grounds that my organs will be chopped up into a patty."
Judge: "Ah, the 67th Amendment."
Futurama, Insane in the Mainframe

Leela’s (former) boss: "Oh my various gods!"
Futurama, How Hermes Requisitioned his Groove Back

Sylphiel
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sylphiel » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:35 am

Indeed it was.

But alas, I have taken a much needed long break, and from sharing nostalgia plus the loving-nagging of a few wonderful people here who shall remain unnamed (^_~), I was talked into returning.

I figured 3:30 AM while nobody else is awake and I can't sleep and should be studying for an exam I'm gonna fail tomorrow is the perfect time to do so. ;)

It's been an interesting month. But it feels good to be back.
Kait (ka-t) n. - see also Sylph.
1. Sassy Cleric IRL.
2. She who is likely to kick your ass in DDR.
3. Webmistress of lovesenshi.net.
4. Admin of Black Butterfly: An Anna Tsuchiya fan community.
5. Moderator of the KanzakaDex forums.
6. STILL SMUs Village Idiot. ^_~
Journal | Facebook | MySpace | Flickr

So if you care to find me, look to the western sky
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly
And if Im flying solo, at least Im flying free
To those whod ground me
Take a message back from me
Tell them how I am defying gravity

Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:55 am

Sylphiel wrote:Indeed it was.

But alas, I have taken a much needed long break, and from sharing nostalgia plus the loving-nagging of a few wonderful people here who shall remain unnamed (^_~), I was talked into returning.

I figured 3:30 AM while nobody else is awake and I can't sleep and should be studying for an exam I'm gonna fail tomorrow is the perfect time to do so. ;)

It's been an interesting month. But it feels good to be back.
Welcome back holiest author of madness thread Sylphiel! :wink: (It took me a few weeks but I finally read the whole thing all 100-something pages!!!) On an unrelated note, I like your new avatar, who is it? Whoever it is she's really pretty... :?
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Winter banner contest!=D Better luck on Valentines day to those who weren''t so lucky! ^_~*

We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!! =D- Geoffery Chaucer, A Knights Tale

Nehelenia, one for all. -Teh sloganize website. XDD
(\__/)
(+"."+)
(")_(") Help Bunny gain world domination.

Sylphiel
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sylphiel » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:12 am

Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl wrote:Welcome back holiest author of madness thread Sylphiel! :wink: (It took me a few weeks but I finally read the whole thing all 100-something pages!!!) On an unrelated note, I like your new avatar, who is it? Whoever it is she's really pretty... :?
^^ Wow, I commend you for reading it all... XD

It's me in my avatar! ^___^ *blush* Thank you!
1. Sassy Cleric IRL.

To those whod ground me

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:23 am

Lord... you've been gone awhile. I knew something didn't quite feel right about this place >.>

Whatever, welcome back. I hope that whatever personal circumstances lead you to leave for your while weren't to bad.

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:28 am

I wanted to leave, but if Sylph was leaving, I wanted to go where she goes! But, if she goes back to the place I left, which would win over? ... SYLPHIE! -point- ^0^

So, yes, you must all suffer the Lovely Charming villainess' random destruction once more! >D

-clings to Sylphiel- It's great to have you back! ^__^
Who nagged? ^^; I want to thank them. :3 SMU Forums are a /bore/ and a CHORE to go through without you, Sylphie! ;o;
My Art - My LiveJournal

Zeta from Bulbagarden. xD
>>>Lucario learns a move called "Tonbogaeri". This is a move in Judo feauturing a kick to the groin. Yes, they''ve actually made "Kick Him in the Nuts" an attack. It should SO do 150% more damage to male Pokemon. XD

Sylphiel
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sylphiel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:39 pm

Musashi wrote:I wanted to leave, but if Sylph was leaving, I wanted to go where she goes! But, if she goes back to the place I left, which would win over? ... SYLPHIE! -point- ^0^

So, yes, you must all suffer the Lovely Charming villainess' random destruction once more! >D

Who nagged? ^^; I want to thank them. :3 SMU Forums are a /bore/ and a CHORE to go through without you, Sylphie! ;o;
*huggles* You know you'll always be my favorite 'Sashi. ;D <3

*is flattered that the forums are "boring" without her ^^;*

*gives Neon huggles too so she doesn't get upset* XD
1. Sassy Cleric IRL.

To those whod ground me

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:27 pm

Sylphiel wrote:
Musashi wrote:I wanted to leave, but if Sylph was leaving, I wanted to go where she goes! But, if she goes back to the place I left, which would win over? ... SYLPHIE! -point- ^0^

*huggles* You know you'll always be my favorite 'Sashi. ;D <3

*is flattered that the forums are "boring" without her ^^;*

*gives Neon huggles too so she doesn't get upset* XD

Awwww *luv*
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:43 pm

Musashi wrote:SMU Forums are a /bore/ and a CHORE to go through without you, Sylphie! ;o;
Then why did you join? =P

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Ni-ban Neko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Ni-ban Neko » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:09 pm

*taptap* This thing on?

Hi. I'm back - Dave tied me to a chair and made me write this poked me hard about it, and so I did.

Long and the short of it - the Big Blue Ball has been extremely busy for me for quite a while now. Work has been busy since the wedding, but I've since had other things come and eat my time - particularly, I was appointed one of LiveJournal's Support administrators back in June, and that's taken a whole lot of my internet time.

Also, my Nintendo DS is now permanently attached to my wrist, I think. >.>;; Video games ate my braaaaanes~~

Anyway, hi again. :)

MOD EDIT: Jen broke the font tags <3
Jen Graña ~ Ni-ban Neko
LiveJournal ~ tw.net
~thank you for the avatar, Secret Santa <3~

--

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:30 pm

Ni-ban Neko wrote:*taptap* This thing on?

Hi. I'm back - Dave tied me to a chair and made me write this poked me hard about it, and so I did.

Long and the short of it - the Big Blue Ball has been extremely busy for me for quite a while now. Work has been busy since the wedding, but I've since had other things come and eat my time - particularly, I was appointed one of LiveJournal's Support administrators back in June, and that's taken a whole lot of my internet time.

Also, my Nintendo DS is now permanently attached to my wrist, I think. >.>;; Video games ate my braaaaanes~~

Anyway, hi again. :)

MOD EDIT: Jen broke the font tags <3
=D TEH JEN!

I've missed ya. XD

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Ni-ban Neko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Ni-ban Neko » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Tiff wrote: =D TEH JEN!

I've missed ya. XD
<333~ Glad to be back! (Eee yay Christmas. :D)
Jen Graña ~ Ni-ban Neko
LiveJournal ~ tw.net
~thank you for the avatar, Secret Santa <3~

--

Top Cat
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Top Cat » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:56 am

peachvampiress wrote:Sailor X was too getto for this board.
When I found this out, I was afraid to say it because of potential guilt by assiociation, but... Sailor X/Ian Burnett is one of my friends at school. He runs the school anime club, which is how I found out about him being an "ex-member".
We were talking at lunch about anime forums; I mentioned SMU, and Ian spat his chicken clear across the table. Then he said that he was on here "once upon a time". I asked why he didn't come back and post with me, and I quote the response: "Hell naw!" I asked him why and he said "I got banned. Go see."
So the next class I looked up Sailor X and found that post that got him banned. It doesn't sound like him, though, and I didn't believe him - until I found him and he recited the entire post verbatim with a convincing angry tone, and said his avatar used to be "a picture of D'Angelo's sexy face."

And if you think he was too ghetto THEN, you should see him now, he's positively ridiculous. The child looks like some normal outcast, but as soon as that mouth opens it's a different story. He's nearly been suspended twice - once for cursing out a teacher ("THis fat-ass mothafucka put his hands on my neck trying to grab me, and I just went like, "heeeellllll naw.") and the other time for using his palm pilot to turn on the TVs in classes (To his credit, he wasn't the culprit that particular time: he couldn't get close enough to the TV screen, so he gave the thing to someone else for them to do it.). Once he called an anime club meeting to order with "If y'all black-white asses don't sit yo' down, I'ma..."
He's really cool though. I'm on the phone with him now telling him all about this post, and he's cracking me up. He says to tell everybody hi and that he "misses y'all... kinda."

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:19 am

Top Cat wrote:
peachvampiress wrote:Sailor X was too getto for this board.
When I found this out, I was afraid to say it because of potential guilt by assiociation, but... Sailor X/Ian Burnett is one of my friends at school. He runs the school anime club, which is how I found out about him being an "ex-member".
We were talking at lunch about anime forums; I mentioned SMU, and Ian spat his chicken clear across the table. Then he said that he was on here "once upon a time". I asked why he didn't come back and post with me, and I quote the response: "Hell naw!" I asked him why and he said "I got banned. Go see."
So the next class I looked up Sailor X and found that post that got him banned. It doesn't sound like him, though, and I didn't believe him - until I found him and he recited the entire post verbatim with a convincing angry tone, and said his avatar used to be "a picture of D'Angelo's sexy face."

And if you think he was too ghetto THEN, you should see him now, he's positively ridiculous. The child looks like some normal outcast, but as soon as that mouth opens it's a different story. He's nearly been suspended twice - once for cursing out a teacher ("THis fat-ass mothafucka put his hands on my neck trying to grab me, and I just went like, "heeeellllll naw.") and the other time for using his palm pilot to turn on the TVs in classes (To his credit, he wasn't the culprit that particular time: he couldn't get close enough to the TV screen, so he gave the thing to someone else for them to do it.). Once he called an anime club meeting to order with "If y'all black-white asses don't sit yo' down, I'ma..."
He's really cool though. I'm on the phone with him now telling him all about this post, and he's cracking me up. He says to tell everybody hi and that he "misses y'all... kinda."

0___o Oh my.
I'm just curious...what is his ethnicity?
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Top Cat
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Top Cat » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:48 am

SeiUsa wrote:0___o Oh my.
I'm just curious...what is his ethnicity?
*still on the phone with him* he's an "intelligent black man". don't worry. :)