Why are all these users acting so stupid!?

Discussion of any of the other sections of the site can be discussed here, as well as anything regarding these forums themselves.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

momochanswife
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Why are all these users acting so stupid!?

Post by momochanswife » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:45 am

This is my first day and some ppl are already tryin to act b*****!
I may be 14 but i dont act my age. i can act mature but some of these lames is gettin on my nerves already!! :evil: Stupid isnt the word i waz tryin to use. But anywayz, if you feel me, hit me up . If you dont well dont ansewer!
Well u know u luv me!!
p.s any real ppl out ther who luv sailormoon, hit me up :lol:

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:54 am

0__o What does " tryin to act b*****!" mean? And no one's been rude to you.
I may be 14 but i dont act my age.
This I agree with though.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

momochanswife
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Why are all these users acting stupid!?

Post by momochanswife » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:58 am

b***** means... BITCHY!! AND yes some of these folks is acting all stuck up and sh**!

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:05 am

Yeah I figured it meant bitchy, but "tryin to act bitch" hardley qualifies as an English sentence or makes sense. And no ones been rude. Our mods and admins are making sure that the boards are run efficiently and that the topics that are posted have some discussion value and aren't going to take up space. Twenty pointless topics that don't go anywhere and just sit there get kind of irritating.

And if you think people on here are rude, you haven't been on forum boards long, because I've seen far worse else where. The Mods/Admins here are definately some of the best.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

momochanswife
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Why are some of these users acting stupid!?

Post by momochanswife » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:13 am

Well i havent been on the forum long but some of these people aint got to criticize my talk and being all stuck up. you on the other hand , your pretty cool. Im just sayin some people dont have to act soooo B*****! But anywayz any other users (besides peach vampiress ) who got a problem with this, wat eva!

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:23 am

peachvampiress wrote:0__o What does " tryin to act b*****!" mean? And no one's been rude to you.
I may be 14 but i dont act my age.
This I agree with though.
Understatement of the year, des!
You seem like the kind of person who'll lie.
However... this sword doesn't lie.

Tempest
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Tempest » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:15 am

mod mode::
If you cannot follow the rules, as in respect of members and moderators, then you can leave. No one is being rude or bitchy towards you but rather trying to enforce the rules (the same one that you seem to be ignoring) to keep the forums peacful. You seem to be the only one dishing out rudness and If you have a problem with the way things are run here then take it up with the administrators.

You can't say that the members and staff are the stuck up and bitchy when it's obvious that you're the one that has problems concerning how this place is run and those who patron it. The other forum members may disagree at time with how this place is run, but they say their peice without resorting to name calling and derogitive remarks to the occupants in a whole.

Either adjust to how this place is run or leave. Your inablility to follow rules or take into consideration a moderators suggestions or reprimands (for example: you don't like this? Then whatever attitude) is your problem. Disrespect towards the staff and members will get you a temporary ban.

Consider this your first warning.

This topic will be locked for the following reasons.
- Content that has no discussional value or to purposly start start drama on the forums. (action of mod's discretion)
- Disrespect towards members. (forum rule)

Topic locked.
-lock-
And really, why shouldn't we be afraid? In case you haven't heard, life is terminal. Cigarettes will kill you. So will your cellphone. Your car is a deadly weapon and alcohol is a quiet killer. Don't lick the lead-based paint on the walls. Don't lick the back of a postage stamp and certainly don't lick any strangers! That will bring you down quickly indeed. Don't drink the water but don't drink less than eight glasses a day. Your enviroment is toxic, your natural resources are dwindling, your days are numbered, but what ever you do, don't panic! The stress, don't you know, will kill you.
-- Jonathon Crane/The Scarecrow Rise of Sin Tzu novel